Erm they were supposedly talking about Harshad Aditi dear- thats what i heard
I am sure it wasnt abt SA and Karan
padamSAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: caprigurl

Erm they were supposedly talking about Harshad Aditi dear- thats what i heard
I am sure it wasnt abt SA and Karan

harshid aditi a few days back they were on sbs together, werent they ?
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

ksg was not the reason it was karan wahi for him she was out of dmg n ksg n shilpa r on gud terms πŸ˜ƒ n tm sbs was not implying it for kash πŸ˜ƒ

y did shilpa personally told u it was kw πŸ˜†????????? dont make assumptions plzzzzzzzz !!!!!!πŸ˜›

as far as sbs is concerned i dont know whom they were pointing !!!!!!!! everyone knows kash are awesome πŸ˜›and i m sure at any point they will be back !!!!!! ❀️
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well i am help less to answer u coz i want KaSh and hope they are in good terms with each other
i think SBS is not talking about KaSh,well if they are then i cant really say any thing to them coz i watch the show when my favs is being aired,so i do want KaSh in SBS
Edited by bary - 13 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riddhan

ksg was not the reason it was karan wahi for him she was out of dmg n ksg n shilpa r on gud terms πŸ˜ƒ n tm sbs was not implying it for kash πŸ˜ƒ

You speak like a child...Just because she said something about your favourite actor, you have to turn the blame on her favourite!!! There were rumours that KSG preferred the AR track instead of the ArSh/ KaSh track...That is why Shilpa's character was sidelined and ultimately ended...I assume this is what Akanksha is trying to hint...
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidfan11

y did shilpa personally told u it was kw πŸ˜†????????? dont make assumptions plzzzzzzzz !!!!!!πŸ˜›

as far as sbs is concerned i dont know whom they were pointing !!!!!!!! everyone knows kash are awesome πŸ˜›and i m sure at any point they will be back !!!!!! ❀️

yah shilpa told once in TT article check it πŸ˜› n even show time had it πŸ˜›check that too πŸ˜ƒn u its not assumptions πŸ˜ƒ
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidfan11

yuppppppppppppp shilpa personally told it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ even to TT  she told it only kw didn't agreed πŸ˜ƒ n no one has time like yu to make asumptionsssssssssssssπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Excuse me!!!Why is KW being dragged into this???

Is it because this forum knows that SR fans dont visit anymore they think they can say what they want and get away with it!!

Edited by zeenia - 13 years ago
riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

You speak like a child...Just because she said something about your favourite actor, you have to turn the blame on her favourite!!! There were rumours that KSG preferred the AR track instead of the ArSh/ KaSh track...That is why Shilpa's character was sidelined and ultimately ended...I assume this is what Akanksha is trying to hint...

atleast i never use to count like u how many AR fans r boys πŸ˜ƒ n wat blame read TT article wat shilpa has said πŸ˜ƒ n show time article too πŸ˜ƒ
riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Excuse me!!!Why is KW being dragged into this???

Is it because this forum knows that SR fans dont visit anymore they think they can say what they want and get away with it!!

thats wat u assume πŸ˜ƒ