Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Dolly That's really horrible..... what kind of guy he is.... and why he even married if he is such a momma's boy...... Very bad..... Good the girl divorced him...... he dont deserve her at all...... 
ha nilu i can understand how much u take majaa der..lol...chalo dolly aur nilu mein off ho rahi hoon..see u tomorrow guys..bbye..tc
shayari byeee  

Originally posted by: samFan

@Dolly That's really horrible..... what kind of guy he is.... and why he even married if he is such a momma's boy...... Very bad..... Good the girl divorced him...... he dont deserve her at all...... 

he is a namard😆 that's the apt definition😆

omg..now m scared sasuma's are such a pain kya?😭
yellowflower thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

he is a namard😆 that's the apt definition😆

omg..now m scared sasuma's are such a pain kya?😭

Some sasuma's are nice.. one of my aunt is very very good to her bahu rani and really treats her as rani..... one of my distant cousin's saas is also nice..... not all are bad...... 
Originally posted by: samFan

Some sasuma's are nice.. one of my aunt is very very good to her bahu rani and really treats her as rani..... one of my distant cousin's saas is also nice..... not all are bad...... 

but i guess if u r marrying eklauta santaan of tht khandaan u shud be careful...sasuma's are gng to be possessive of their sonsCry
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey frds
dolly tere bv post main maine ek zabardast reply di hai
dekh jake!
yellowflower thumbnail
repeat post... internet problemEdited by samFan - 13 years ago
yellowflower thumbnail
It varies from person to person...... in my case the problem is I am totally different than my sasuralwale..... ethnically, culturally, in every sense I have different thought process than them.... and they have a typical village community among which they marry, despise love marriage, looks down upon non brahmins, city people etc and somehow they believe I am too naive and they can behave as whatever they feel like...... but in front of thr son and also my mother they are goody two shoes with me..... but not all saas are bad... especially may be city saas arent that bad...... City saas are more open minded I think..... 
yellowflower thumbnail
Hi nabi and khusi................ I am fine nabi..... how r u???