Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hi cutie jaan.... dekh pehle hi bholti hoon naraz na hona....😭... has been busy yest and today yaar...... yest evening had to do update and today replied with the posts and also made a birthday thread..... as the weekend is coming up i need to do that today itself.... weekend ko meri system ki dukaan bandth jo hoti hai.....😭 kal subah bhi main forum mein na aa payi.... pehle hi sab baath bhathi di.... kyunki jaanti hoon MADAM naraaz hogi warna.... ab bhi was gonna go... saw u online socha tumse mil loon.....πŸ€—
hii laxmidi  kal hi kuttabhai aapke liye pooch rahe the aap to kal bhi nahi aaogi na chalo koi baat nahi ye sab to chalta hi hai...how r u?? m fine thnk uπŸ˜† me bahut khush hoon suhaana ishaan ka confession ho gaya  

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

so arunita wat do u do?? r u working or studying??

sory had to go for sometimes
dolly  i hv just passed post graduation and trying to get chance in phd
allizzwell thumbnail

hii laxmidi  kal hi kuttabhai aapke liye pooch rahe the aap to kal bhi nahi aaogi na chalo koi baat nahi ye sab to chalta hi hai...how r u?? m fine thnk uπŸ˜† me bahut khush hoon suhaana ishaan ka confession ho gaya  

Haan yaar kal yahan pe weekend hai..... meri ghar mein main cleaning mein busy hoon yaar.... kal ka din poora rugs dhoney ka kaam tha.... then usual household chores.... aaj bhi kaam bahut hai....par yahan mere friends ki exams hai to they ask me to hlep out making birthday threads till they get free in march.... toh usme lag gayi..... again kal mera update tha and imagine meri internet connection went for a toss.... i was so upset cutie pooch math.... i was done iW*H my update in half an hour but cud not post it.... finally i cud do it.... yest was a tough day for me.... yeah i enjoyed the confession and glad i got to write it......πŸ˜‰...don't call him kuttabhai yaar....πŸ˜†... address him as KB... his username is so weird....πŸ˜†.. thankfully jhoota hi sahi he has changed it to arjun... we know that is nto his name.... when u meet him do tell him i was busy with updates and b'day threads and also in personal life... yaar... they had send me an invite to cc...but i just posted a thanks and cud not be there after that....😭 hopefully the coming week i can then again my FIL is coming... once he comes i will become dead busy.....😳

Originally posted by: chandraarunita

sory had to go for sometimes
dolly  i hv just passed post graduation and trying to get chance in phd

oh same here dear me to trying to get admission in phd...what's ur subject??

Laxmidi
oh sasurji aa rahe hai phir to gayi ap ek hafte ke liye samjhoπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜† sasurjee ki seva jyada jaroori hai....lol...shaadi ke bad life kitni badal jaati haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† haan jab bhi ye lengthy post likho aur wo gayab ho jaye to bahut bura haal hota hai😭😭😭 i know i have been through all this😭😭
Edited by CutiePiee4 - 13 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
my subject is history....i think you are from science
allizzwell thumbnail
[

Laxmidi
oh sasurji aa rahe hai phir to gayi ap ek hafte ke liye samjhoπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜† sasurjee ki seva jyada jaroori hai....lol...shaadi ke bad life kitni badal jaati haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† haan jab bhi ye lengthy post likho aur wo gayab ho jaye to bahut bura haal hota hai😭😭😭 i know i have been through all this😭😭
[/QUOTE]

my FIL will be here for 2 months.....but by the grace fo god he got he visa yaar.... he is 80 and here we don't get visas for this age limit.... poor thing he is so glad that finally it is got done.... we r really thankful to god for this....he needs a change badly.... a bit personal....cutie i lost my MIL last year on june27.... thereafter things changed so badly for him.....😭... this is the first time he is coming here all alone without her.... He goes into isolation if left alone....so me need to constantly keep his mind busy by chatting with him once he is here... so shall be spendnig some quality time with him..... he is going thru the pain of loneliness yaar....it is a sad situation....

my sub is english chal tu bhi try kar main bhi try karti hoonπŸ˜† dono ek saath hi doctorate ki degree lekar bahar nikalengeπŸ˜† 

he is 80..omg....it must be very tough for him to manage all alone in india na.....m so sorry for u di u lost ur MIL...πŸ˜• cant u guys do something to keep him wid u forever😳 at 80 living alone is quiet..umm...i donno know how to say it not getting the exact word hope u understand what m trying to say
allizzwell thumbnail

he is 80..omg....it must be very tough for him to manage all alone in india na.....m so sorry for u di u lost ur MIL...πŸ˜• cant u guys do something to keep him wid u forever😳 at 80 living alone is quiet..umm...i donno know how to say it not getting the exact word hope u understand what m trying to say

no no cutie .... obviously he is not alone anytime.... he lives either with my elder SIL or my co-sister in Oman.... currently he is in Oman.... he iwll fly from there to here next week....😊..... it is a tough situation for me cutie.... u know i shifted to Doha only last year due to my MIL and FIL's persuasion to join my hubby here due to his health related issues.... i was there with them for the past 8 years .....but last year she got succumbed to cancer in 3 months she was no more... things happened so fast.... life changed everything yaar.... 😭... can't put it in words.... anyways glad atleast now we got appa's visa done.... glad he will be here.....πŸ˜ƒ