Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

joke chilo 
laxmidi

kya bhuzurg se iss tarah pesh aate hai cutie????๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†chal mere kaam hua.....bacchi ko darra diya.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by samFan

I watched 3  Idiots first online..... and it was sooo funny that then I went to Mani Square to watch it again with hubby on New Year lol...... 31st Dec night...... lol 

i also watched it on 31st dec but afternoon show๐Ÿ˜ณ 3 idiots was  fun to watch๐Ÿ˜Š

NOKJ- yeah one of my friends watched and said the movie could ahve been better if handled maturedly๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by samFan

I watched 3  Idiots first online..... and it was sooo funny that then I went to Mani Square to watch it again with hubby on New Year lol...... 31st Dec night...... lol 

yeah same here yaar nilu.... we tried seeing it online.... saw the movie is going superb... din wanna spoil the thrill so immeidatley booked the tickets and rushed to watch the same day.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by laxmi_s

kya bhuzurg se iss tarah pesh aate hai cutie????๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†chal mere kaam hua.....bacchi ko darra diya.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

sorry..humka maaphi dayi do๐Ÿ˜ณ kaho to hum tuhar pair pakad maphi maang lete hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i also watched it on 31st dec but afternoon show๐Ÿ˜ณ 3 idiots was  fun to watch๐Ÿ˜Š

NOKJ- yeah one of my friends watched and said the movie could ahve been better if handled maturedly๐Ÿ˜•

I prefer Rani with Abhishek kind fo moveis rather than her being bold and blunt.... abhi ki toh meri tai tai fish ho gayi after he got married to...

sorry..humka maaphi dayi do๐Ÿ˜ณ kaho to hum tuhar pair pakad maphi maang lete hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

chalo ... yeh bhi karke dekh lo......๐Ÿคฃ

Now i am totally BB.....not Bigg boss yaar.....Besharam Bhuzurg๐Ÿคฃ
Cutie darling do you have a bf??? 

I prefer Rani with Abhishek kind fo moveis rather than her being bold and blunt.... abhi ki toh meri tai tai fish ho gayi after he got married to...

salman aur vivek ki bhi tai tai fish ho gayi after they gt involved with....

abhi..hmm..i neva really liked him ๐Ÿ˜• the only movie where i liked him was bunty aur babli๐Ÿ˜ณ bas that's it...

chalo ... yeh bhi karke dekh lo......๐Ÿคฃ

Now i am totally BB.....not Bigg boss yaar.....Besharam Bhuzurg๐Ÿคฃ

hum besharam buzurg ke pair nahi pakadte๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

nilu
no yaar...m single....and now my parents want me to get married๐Ÿ˜• they have taken a pratigya to get me married this year๐Ÿ˜•

hum besharam buzurg ke pair nahi pakadte๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

nilu
no yaar...m single....and now my parents want me to get married๐Ÿ˜• they have taken a pratigya to get me married this year๐Ÿ˜•

nahin yeh toh bhuzurg forums ke rule mein hai....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† apir toh pakadna hi padega....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

tohar shaadi karne .... arrey ee hum ka sun rahe hai??? cutiewa, dekhliyo.... kahin koi Krushna baba na mil gaye tohar dekthe dekthe.... phir na kehna maine bhola nahin๐Ÿ˜†