Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Manasi's beauty and style secrets
Buzz up!

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Manasi Parekh the gorgeous leading lady of Gulaal on STAR Plus takes some time off from her hectic shooting schedule to share beauty and style tips with fans. Read on to find out how Manasi maintains her glowing skin and immaculate style.

Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Manasi Parekh

How do you avoid skin damage during outdoor shoots?
Gulaal has a lot of outdoor sequences so I use Neutrogena SPF 40 sunscreen before stepping out of the house. Since it is winter I also make it a point to keep my skin moisturized

How do you deal with pressure to look polished all the time? Any skin care tips for fans?
I trust Neutrogena products and they take care of my skincare. I also make sure my make up is off at night before I hit the bed. I would advise fans to keep their skin moisturized and get enough sleep. Also keep your smile intact because a smile adds glow to your skin.

In winters, how do you manage styling dry hair?
In this weather I always use a lot of conditioner for my hair. I also use serum to tame my hair.

Favourite makeup products?
I love kajal and it is my all time favourite makeup product. There is this brand of surma from Pakistan that is my absolute favourite.

The best compliment you have received for you looks?
A lot of people have told me that my eyes speak, they are very expressive. I think that is a very beautiful compliment.

Which outfits make you feel beautiful and confident?
I love feminine cuts and love wearing gowns. When it comes to Indian outfits I love saris. Indian women have the perfect body structure to carry off saris. So I love both Indian as well as western outfits.

Worst fashion faux pas you have observed?
I once saw someone wearing a shirt with vertical stripes teamed with a pant with horizontal stripes. Stripes are difficult to carry off so one needs to be careful. I also don't like it when people wear outfits that don't suit their body type. It looks very shabby and wannabe.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 06 January 2011 at 3:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinhatsp87

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manasi's beauty n style secret-indya.com" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.