Meetha Pan Lovers CC 33 - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
@kanzooooooooo - keep ur hand on ur heart n say that u don't shop much or u don't like shopping or anything of that sort

@preeti - savita is a GREAT actor....i never watched OR earlier, when manav-archana used to be epitomes of god
once, i saw a promo...in that they showed they are eloping n that to for THEMSELVES....then i thought they got some life n started watching it once in a while or should i say once/twice a month

@mish-tracker - i agree, they make a rocking duo...n i like tracker-angad...they are funny....n now new actors are gng to enter...a love interest for mishh...i'm scared! i hope i wont stop watching this show also
n yes!!!!!!!!!! i do agree, Ekta's shows are much better than other shows....esp shows like mahiiiiiiii
Kavya
My Q .... was this Love Story for Misha essential? I loved them as they are now ..... once LOVE STORY starts the STORY gets ruined

PR ... dont ask
I hate the period when the 2 divorced for Shravni ..... Insane it was ..... but now finally both have learnt to fight back ...sply fight the family for whom they had done huge sacrifices
So am loving it and Savita Aai is a classic character ....just so REALπŸ˜†
Originally posted by kavya.b

n yes!!!!!!!!!! i do agree, Ekta's shows are much better than other shows....esp shows like mahiiiiiiii

Pls dont remind me of this
NO COMMENTS on this SHOW and Words related to itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bringing a love story for her is k, but i prefer someone who is like her....i prefer some hatke love story for her

PR - they loved each other n divorced for some 'X' sake?? they are beyond my thought

lmaooooo @ mahiii
what i wonder is, all my frnds react in the same way, then who watch that show? how come it is in 1st place?

do u watch JDJ?
need to rush now, mom is calling me
nice talking to u aftr a long time

byeee preeti, byee kanzoo

raboo, i'll wait for ur PM
its just ... wierd seeing u guys here :P
but seriously, this place is nothing without u guys πŸ€—

@kavs: i promised u ... so im here! lets hope kanz/rabo don't disappear again...so that u can chat with em after ur exams are over.
Kavya
i dont know abt others but I dont watch it ..... i used to watch when it was more so abt a girl who stands for her RIGHTs against her family ..... but later on CV's got it into this LOVE STORY and i QUIT the Show .... and i dont know who watch it for what

Well PR mein yes .... Manav Archana divorced for Shravni who was supposedly pregnant by Sachin's child who died in car accident and to save her reputation these 2 sacrifice thier relationsship ..... CAN you believe that? I Quit this Show then
and watched it just one and off and now am again hooked ...... I heard Manav would turn out to be strong now and would bounce back to all

I wish to see Raj opp Priya ..... MY Remix Pair .... and i dont like that new fellow they getting opp her .... he's good but i still prefer Raj

And yes .... I do watch JDJ for Sushant and Salman ........ my 1st Priority and then its Ankita and Ragini

ohkay
babye kavya and do take Care

Rabo
am waiting for your Mail tooπŸ˜†

Edited
hey binu
how u doing?
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
Rabo u fool, u dnt told me about him! chupi rustam!

@preeti : hey! u better be regular or else kavz will be furious! she was ready to kick our owner jodi outta CC couse they wr irregular or should i say wrnt thr! πŸ˜†
@Anwaya
Ohkay Madams .... would Report here as and when i land to IF .... right now gtg .... time to leave Office and get back homeπŸ˜†