Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer to suspect Tapasya - Article (Page 4)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by divy609

Yep Exactly......This time it's all Nani's fault.......Taps didn't want to do all this (or did she???) At least she was afraid She even wanted to tell it off to Jogi.....Bechari this time But she deserves it....at least for always telling Veer chahiye AngryStp it now!!!

Well this particular nasty trick is Nani's idea but I am sure if Nani had not come up with something, Tapasya would have. It is expected of her since she cannot seem to give up Veer to Ichcha.

I had hoped being with Jogi she might have calmed down a bit....................alas .........that was not to be.OuchOuch

Taps ideas are only full of Violence You know all Filmy ones -CRAP!!!Now she doesn't have anyone for those to be executed as well..........All that she would have done is try killing Ichcha or something That all!!!Only Nani could have come up with this kinda XTRAORDINARY IDEA....
Jogi's company ......U're kidding naLOLThe Gal who was in his company for around 23 years did not imbibe any of his qualities Then what would she in a matter of few months....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniLimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ankit111

nly helping hand, she is not doing it for herself. its Tapu begged her for idea and Nani ke buddhi khopadi me idea jii ne dastak mari. Tapu bitiya is not a baby anymore. so why to blame any other person for her deed. there r people who r specialized for it. so why u r taking their job,LOLbut aajkal dikhte nahin.ROFLROFL

I agree with you in most parts but I am trying to be fair here. Would any grandmother help her grandchild regardless of how much she begs her to commit a fraud such as this?????

Tapasya has on many an occasion gone to Nani for advice on how best to harass Ichcha and received it.

Yes, Tapasya has also done enough damage without Nani's help but her Nani has never ever once told her that what she was doing or had done was wrong and she needed to repent.

So on marches Tapasya to future misdeeds.................with and without Nani's helpOuchOuch
I never supported Nani, but i think tht everybody is responsible for their own action. in real life we will meet a lot of Nani and even more evils, but its up to us to choose rit or wrong. if Tapu is ignoring Jogi's teachings, Ichha selfless sacrifices and accepting Nani evil plans thn i think its her fualt and not Nani's.

Oh I am not excusing Tapasya at all but I am saying that this is not your ideal Nani and specially for someone who cannot see reason. If Nani was more like Jogi Tapasya would have reacted accordingly.

But that is not the plot of this serial so it is no use for us to expect miraclesConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

dont drag this , no one needs detective classes s....... end it soon

LOLLOL....
Veer has become an expert in this ...as he has already exposed her once before... now lets watch him once again play CID... hope they dont drag it too much...
LOL

AbhiAni

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
yaar if anyone ever followed bidaai , will know wats the torture of being spyLOL... not that i followed that show , but heard about sadana . so dont want icha going in that way ..... hope Veer babu will turn outto be like my dashing daya from CID

AbhiAni

Go to top