Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

January 6th Written Update! DakshNa Face to Face!

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone!

Naina here [hehe just like the Naina in the show] but yes, I am the written updater for Thursdaays.  I hope this doesn't get too detailed and boring, and let me know if you want the way the updates are posted to be different!

This was one rockinggg episode so do watch!

Cheers!

~Naina

As usual, don't forget to hit the Chaskameter!

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Written Update January 6th

Vibs  and Uncle in ready to leave, when she says to him to call Chintu and let him know that they're going to the wedding when Uncle says that he's busy now they'll call him later.And they leave.

Daksh talking on the phone when his colleagues come in and praise him for winning his case, saying that he always wins divorce cases. A woman comes inside and announces that that's why she appointed Daksh to fight her case. She had heard from a friend that if you need to separate from your husband, then Daksh Patwardhan is the best. ROFL [haila, what a reputation!] Anyways, what are you doing tonight? I want to celebrate being single, and she takes off the ring on her finger and puts it on the table.

Screen shifts to Naina with the girl and her mother, helping them choose a ring, and saying how it's the most important thing, the bond of love which brings two hearts together. And the girl decides to buy the ring [wow! She chose quite quickly!] And yeah the mother praises Naina, and they all decide to head off to the venue to check out decorations.

Screen shift. Daksh picks up the woman's ring and says as the woman's lawyer, he just freed her from that "so called janam janam" ka relationship. And the woman leaves.

---wow. The epicly obvious contrast between Naina and Daksh LOL

Daksh calls his parents who say that they're going to a wedding of some relative, and how nice It would be if he could go to the wedding too. Daksh says that he doesn't believe in any of this stuff and then talks to his dad. [Khadoos Baap and khadoos son'.but they both were smiling the entire time 'shocking!] Daaksh tells his parents not to go in a bus but in a Cool Cab, and his dad smiles saying that he's Daksh Patwardhan's father and has to travel in a cool cab. And they both smile and hang up. [Daksh looks so dreeeamy when smiling]

Naina back at home where she reads the note Vibs left her, saying that there's food that's prepared and she should eat it hoever she likes. Naina is really happy and dreamy, and sets out to dinner when she sees a picture of Mr. Khadoos Baap and Vibs and smiles. She then goes to her purse and takes out a picture of her with her mom, and seems sad, says Happy Birthday to the picture and thinks about how her mom never rememebers her birthday. She has tears thinking about her mom. [awww'.the mom was so damn mean.[

Screen shifts to the mother [who looks like a witch] but anyways, is reading the newspaper and is lost in thought, when she gets a phone call and smiles excited, but sees the name and goes back to being depressed.

Naina gets a phone call from Mrs. Dandetkar who says that she won't be able to come that night because they have guests over. And she warns Naina about being careful as there are a lot of thefts happening in that area, and they took the mixer and grinder and tv remote [how difficult is it to watch tv without a remote?!] And tells her to scream reeeally loudly if she's ever scared. LOL

Naina all nervous and closes windows, doors and everything and suddenly, the lights go out. She calms herself down and goes to look for candles and matches. She's in the kitchen when suddenly she hears fotsteps in the house. But when she steps out, she doesn't see anyone and she goes to the main door, screaming for aai. But there's no one there, and she sees shadows moving behind another door.

So what does Naina do? She goes to the kitchen to pick up a nice steel pot and prepares to go bash the thief. She's in the room when she sees the *thief* changing clothes. The thief slowly turns around and we see that it's none other than''.Daksh! [OMG SHOCKER!] Daksh slowly starts walking towards the windows and passes right by Naina, and then turns back to go into the kitchen. Naina follows him slowly, and sees him eating and wonders who it is that is walking around so freely, eatng food all like its own house. The another really close call where Daksh almost sees Nana but she manages to hide.

Daksh wonders whether he should call the police or try to catch the thief himself. Naina decides she wants to call the police and slowly walks into the living room where Naina is trying to call the police. Daksh comes behind her and hugs her around the waist and she screams and he's surprised Chorni?![.....why Daksh, can't girls be thieves too'..girls can do everything guys can'even stealing ROFLROFL]

They both turn aaround and the lights come on right then! They both stare at each other for like 5 minutes before a reaction. Naina [finally] surprised and screams out TUM?! You're into the stealing business too? But you listen, you came into my house and changed your clothes and ate food, now do you want to steal the mixer and grinder. And Daksh is confused, and yells back that she's the thief and that this is his house and LOL they're too cute! Naina asks him then why he sneaked into the house through the window and he explains that he didn't have the keys or something and then stops. Naina figures out that maybe he's chintu and asks him, and he says, Mein Chintu Nahin hoon. Main Daksh Patwardhan.

Screen Freeze.

Precap: Daksh is yelling at her saying how did his mother even decide to let her stay in the house. She has to pack her bags and leave right then.

Credit Meenu [the video I was watching was cut off]: Daksh picks up her bags and is ready to kick her out while Naina is trying to stop him and Daksh falls on her....LOLEmbarrassedConfusedWinkBig smile And Daksh's Chachaji enters right then ROFL

hehe anyways, this was an awesome episode and more than that, I'm really excited for tomorrow! I absolutely positively cannot wait to see how Naina reacts and what happens!

See you all Next Week!

~Naina

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Naina2127 - 06 January 2011 at 3:57am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

girlpower2101tanvi28RaviSharma.Naina.Bani87pisces16Jia1me.sancrmsAmber10teri_susanRupa87moon.river..yajnaseni..Varsha-01-aweshome_moi-shalini01pesi11AreYaar

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Absolutely rocking update,Naina...(lyk the one in the show!!>..LOL)....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah,after a long tym,an epi.worth-watching!!>...LOL,u know why.I gott see him in every scene!!>...Uffffff,uffffff....nothing could be better than this!!!>.....Aaaaah,his smile;uffffff,killer|!!!|!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming.....

Their first meeting in the house was absolute ROFL!!>...."Mein Nasik angoor khareedne gaya tha".LOL...LOL...I liked it how they were rotating with every talk.......LOL,Circular Motion!!ROFL.....

An absolute must-watch epi!!>.....

Masht Update,Naina...thanks!!>...

~PS....Naina....The precap is almost cut down short in the videos which ar eon the Net...U could add this if u want......Daksh is leaving to take her bags(lol,joru ka ghulam)....Naina tries to stop him...in the process,falls down,and Daksh falls on her!!!>..*uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffDay Dreaming*......(Bee,dekh le....our predictions...lol).....Daksh looks with all sarri-shakal asusual.....they're in the same haalat when Daksh's chachaji enters!!!>.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bani87crmsRupa87..Naina..

sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
thanks naina...
the epi. was very good.
waiting for tomm. epiDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
tnx for the awesome update naina.......a must watch episode...i vl definitely watch this...

..Naina..

crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Lovely & interesting update Naina. 
Your updates can never be boring. 

Interesting characterisation of lead pair.  Opposites attract.  I know it is too early to talk about this, but Daksh will eventually be a marriage counselor.

..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crms

Lovely & interesting update Naina. 
Your updates can never be boring. 

Interesting characterisation of lead pair.  Opposites attract.  I know it is too early to talk about this, but Daksh will eventually be a marriage counselor.

LOL madhukaki thats awesome...from divorce lawyerr to marriage counselor...I absolutely can't wait to see the transformation in our Mr.AntiMarriageLOL

crms

Bani87 Groupbie
Bani87
Bani87

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
loved today's epi..cant wait for tommorow...damn i wish tomorrow wasnt friday....lolEmbarrassed

..Naina..

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Lovely update. Smilethanx, it was a hilarious episode especiallyLOL when daksh was changing clothes and naina thinks: "Is chor ki himmat to dekho kapde badal ke chori karega?ROFL ROFLand when she asks Daksh "Ab kya mixer grinder churane aaye ho?, pr when Daksh says main anasik Angur khareedne gaya tha? bhhok lagi to raaste me kha gaya angoorROFL ROFLROFLboth of them are cuteeeeeeee. 

and killer precap: yes Bee predictions are turning out to be right , Daksh falling on top of Naina and Cherry on the cake and Daksh's Chacha ji coming just then. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bani87crms..Naina..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index