Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

6th Jan. 10 to DROOL over SaJan/MoNaya (Page 4)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Originally posted by aashizin

hey adeen and swati first of all thanks for this wonderful topic Hugseriously it was wonderful epi our gunjan looking heavenly beautiful and sam was mesmrized with her beauty i remember it was first time samrat came in gunjan 's house from door not from window ROFL and his interaction with bui ROFL but when he saw gunjan he skipped his heart rate and got lost in her beauty and on the other hand gunjan was nervous to see him with one goosebumps she started managing her hairs Blushing it was so beautiful scene where gun wanted to clarify why she dressed up like this she said  " woh bui ne and he cute her off saying pehali bar bui ne kuch thik kam kiya hai " gosh loved this scene and thanks for pm 

btw u want any suitable song for it for me i love one song for sajan and monaya want to dedicate this song A.R.REHAMAN's ae nazneen suno na perfect song for our samhit praising our sanaya and gunjan

OMG AASHI! This song is my Fav. also........Definitely, RAHMAAN spl. jo haiWink.I agree,this is Perfectly suited 2 her. And,About scene......This is short scene But, stole the hearts of Fans.....Wink
really hi5 EmbarrassedLOL i love this song and everytime get lost with monaya and sajan in it EmbarrassedLOL ya it was so small scene but seriously samrat's and bui's nautanki was outstanding ROFL and sajan don't remind me otherwise i would be in sajan dreamland once again LOL btw if i am not wrong at that time mjht completed its 300 epi and we got that scene's same costume group pic at that time celebrating 300 epi 's celebration on set Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hey Adeen n Swati updated my reply on your post WinkDo check PAGE 3Wink.............

Love Gunjan..................

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati98

Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Awesome  post Adeen n Swati.................Will update later.........

RES
Shocked....reserve??????? Please  comment soon dear. 

Hey Dear UPdated on Page 3 go checkWinkand Shock mat ho itnaLOL ..Zyaada shock hogi n tense hogi toh wrinkles pad jayengeyWinkLOLSong Video 4 sajan/monaya search kar rahii thii thats why Reserved raka tha post Smile.............

Now have posted on page 3 do check and tell me song kasa hai Smileand Kya baat hai Wow!! 2nd post ClapClap....and Awesome post Good workClapClapClapClapClap..........

So many Surprises ......................Wink.....bataya bhi nahi Angry ................Chalo koi baat nahiWinkSmile.......Wasey really good post...................Do check my reply n videoWinkSmile.............

Gunjan...................

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 06 January 2011 at 12:47pm

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swati98

Awesome  post Adeen n Swati.................Will update later.........

RES
Shocked....reserve??????? Please  comment soon dear. 

Hey Dear UPdated on Page 3 go checkWinkand Shock mat ho itnaLOL ..Zyaada shock hogi n tense hogi toh wrinkles pad jayengeyWinkLOLSong Video 4 sajan/monaya search kar rahii thii thats why Reserved raka tha post Smile.............

Now have posted on page 3 do check and tell me song kasa hai Smileand Kya baat hai Wow!! 2nd post ClapClap....and Awesome post Good workClap..........

So many Surprises ......................Wink.....bataya bhi nahi Angry ................Chalo koi baat nahiWinkSmile.......Wasey really good post...................Do check my reply n videoWinkSmile.............

Gunjan...................
 Wrinkles.......Shocked LOL.............But thanks for the song....... and thanks for your reply.

SwaNia_11gunjan7

Go to top