Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

6th Jan. 10 to DROOL over SaJan/MoNaya (Page 3)

-BlueSwitch- Goldie
-BlueSwitch-
-BlueSwitch-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
AMzing post!
Am in a hurry now...will unreserve l8r!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

rk_ms IF-Rockerz
rk_ms
rk_ms

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
wow
gr8 scene

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
A W E S O M E !!
Loved it Adeen & Swati!
Lovely!

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey adeen and swati first of all thanks for this wonderful topic Hugseriously it was wonderful epi our gunjan looking heavenly beautiful and sam was mesmrized with her beauty i remember it was first time samrat came in gunjan 's house from door not from window ROFL and his interaction with bui ROFL but when he saw gunjan he skipped his heart rate and got lost in her beauty and on the other hand gunjan was nervous to see him with one goosebumps she started managing her hairs Blushing it was so beautiful scene where gun wanted to clarify why she dressed up like this she said  " woh bui ne and he cute her off saying pehali bar bui ne kuch thik kam kiya hai " gosh loved this scene and thanks for pm 

btw u want any suitable song for it for me i love one song for sajan and monaya want to dedicate this song A.R.REHAMAN's ae nazneen suno na perfect song for our samhit praising our sanaya and gunjan

OMG AASHI! This song is my Fav. also........Definitely, RAHMAAN spl. jo haiWink.I agree,this is Perfectly suited 2 her. And,About scene......This is short scene But, stole the hearts of Fans.....Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7SwaNia_2aashizin

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hey Adeen n Swati Wow!! what an awesome post........................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapJust superb my sweet friendsThumbs UpStarClap..............I loved reading it a lot Smile...Ur post n Soham's Video of that particular scene When samrat couldn't take his eyes of gunjan in nupur engagemant refreshed all my memories of Mjht n Sajan...........SmileDay Dreaming

Thanks Adeen n Swati 4 making this post HugHug

And Thanks Soham for Video of Mjht n Sajan sceneHug...Hug...................

I can never forget that scene when gunjan came after dressing 4 nupur's engagement and Samrats eyes fell on Gunjan he just couldnt take his eyes of her and even we all couldnot take our eyes off both Samrat n Gunjan..Both Sajan were looking RockingThumbs UpSmileDay Dreaming.......They were looking so so DroolableDay Dreaming..............Samrat was looking very handsome in blue n Gunjan very very beautifull n gorgeous in baby pink n light green lehenga choli............they were both looking Droolable n januableDay Dreaming.......................

Infact Monaya are januable n Rocking n DroolableSmileStarDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.............they look Rocking in whatever they wear..everything suits Monaya.Thumbs UpMonaya are superb.......................Thumbs UpClapClapClapClapClap.......................................

Ur Post n Video has refreshed my memories and put me in droolable mode WinkSmileDay Dreaming........................Me Drooling over Sajan /Monaya Day Dreaming......So I will Drool Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingand U enjoy this Video from Movie AashiqiWink.............Sajan loved each other very much n did everything 2 make eqach other happy .....Samrat always did everything 2 make gunjan happy and  Gunjan also always wanted Samrats happiness and in this movie also AASHIQI Both Hero n heroine does everything 4 each other happiness .........So This Song Ia APT 4 Sajan /Monaya.........................

Enjoy Nazar ke samne Jigar ke paas song from Movie --Aashiqi 4 sajan/MonayaSmile............

Awesome post adeen n swati n thanks 4 video SohamHugSmile...........Now I will drool n u all watch the songWinkDay Dreaming..................

Gunjan.......

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 06 January 2011 at 10:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Awesome  post Adeen n Swati.................Will update later.........

RES
Shocked....reserve??????? Please  comment soon dear. 

SwaNia_11gunjan7

MaNan_KaShian IF-Dazzler
MaNan_KaShian
MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
lovely topic!!!!!

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks