Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

6th Jan. 10 to DROOL over SaJan/MoNaya (Page 2)

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aditi--

amazing topic u both guys!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClap
gosh really last year on this day it was one of the most beautiful scenes of sajan..their eyelock,chemistry was excellent....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
gosh..i have no words to describe this!!
gunjan was lukin drop dead gorgeous!!!!!Embarrassed
and samrat..handsome as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkCool
missing them horribly!!!Cry
Yes Aditi.......we are missing them horribly and so these ways of  remembering them...such posts. Thanks for appreciating.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7

princess_sara IF-Dazzler
princess_sara
princess_sara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
IT WAS WASS GR8888888888888888888888888 POST

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2

koolgurl IF-Rockerz
koolgurl
koolgurl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
aww nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
hey adeen and swati first of all thanks for this wonderful topic Hugseriously it was wonderful epi our gunjan looking heavenly beautiful and sam was mesmrized with her beauty i remember it was first time samrat came in gunjan 's house from door not from window ROFL and his interaction with bui ROFL but when he saw gunjan he skipped his heart rate and got lost in her beauty and on the other hand gunajn was nervous to see him with one goosebumps she started managing her hairs Blushing it was so beautiful scene where gun wanted to clarify why she dressed up like this she said  " woh bui ne and he cute her off saying pehali bar bui ne kuch thik kam kiya hai " gosh loved this scene and thanks for pm 

btw u want any suitable song for it for me i love one song for sajan and monaya want to dedicate this song A.R.REHAMAN's ae nazneen suno na perfect song for our samhit praising our sanaya and gunjan

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2

Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
amazing topic u both guys!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClap
gosh really last year on this day it was one of the most beautiful scenes of sajan..their eyelock,chemistry was excellent....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
gosh..i have no words to describe this!!
gunjan was lukin drop dead gorgeous!!!!!Embarrassed
and samrat..handsome as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkCool
missing them horribly!!!Cry

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey adeen and swati first of all thanks for this wonderful topic Hugseriously it was wonderful epi our gunjan looking heavenly beautiful and sam was mesmrized with her beauty i remember it was first time samrat came in gunjan 's house from door not from window ROFL and his interaction with bui ROFL but when he saw gunjan he skipped his heart rate and got lost in her beauty and on the other hand gunajn was nervous to see him with one goosebumps she started managing her hairs Blushing it was so beautiful scene where gun wanted to clarify why she dressed up like this she said  " woh bui ne and he cute her off saying pehali bar bui ne kuch thik kam kiya hai " gosh loved this scene and thanks for pm 

btw u want any suitable song for it for me i love one song for sajan and monaya want to dedicate this song A.R.REHAMAN's ae nazneen suno na perfect song for our samhit praising our sanaya and gunjan

Aashi , thanks for your wonderful reply and the song is just so perfect..............for both....Gunjan and Sanaya.Smile........we really are missing them.....are we not??Disapprove

SwaNia_1aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati98

Aashi , thanks for your wonderful reply and the song is just so perfect..............for both....Gunjan and Sanaya.Smile........we really are missing them.....are we not??Disapprove
one sec wanna ask u do u listen this song ever if not please just once listen it its just so soulful and wonderful as well i always imagine monaya and sajan in this song i don't know why but this song always reminds me sajan and monaya and ya we all r missing them badly i don't know when our monaya will be back Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swati98

one sec wanna ask u do u listen this song ever if not please just once listen it its just so soulful and wonderful as well i always imagine monaya and sajan in this song i don't know why but this song always reminds me sajan and monaya and ya we all r missing them badly i don't know when our monaya will be back Ouch
Yes , sweety...I did listen to this song...have listened to it before and even today. Thanks for the video. A.R. Rehman's music and Abhijeet's voice........and we have this superb song.

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7aashizin

Go to top