Miley Jab Hum Tum

6th Jan. 10 to DROOL over SaJan/MoNaya - Page 2

Komal_Chaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing topic u both guys!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
gosh really last year on this day it was one of the most beautiful scenes of sajan..their eyelock,chemistry was excellent....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳
gosh..i have no words to describe this!!
gunjan was lukin drop dead gorgeous!!!!!😳
and samrat..handsome as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž
missing them horribly!!!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aashizin

hey adeen and swati first of all thanks for this wonderful topic πŸ€—seriously it was wonderful epi our gunjan looking heavenly beautiful and sam was mesmrized with her beauty i remember it was first time samrat came in gunjan 's house from door not from window πŸ€£ and his interaction with bui πŸ€£ but when he saw gunjan he skipped his heart rate and got lost in her beauty and on the other hand gunajn was nervous to see him with one goosebumps she started managing her hairs β˜ΊοΈ it was so beautiful scene where gun wanted to clarify why she dressed up like this she said  " woh bui ne and he cute her off saying pehali bar bui ne kuch thik kam kiya hai " gosh loved this scene and thanks for pm 

btw u want any suitable song for it for me i love one song for sajan and monaya want to dedicate this song A.R.REHAMAN's ae nazneen suno na perfect song for our samhit praising our sanaya and gunjan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROvgxr422RQ[/YOUTUBE]

Aashi , thanks for your wonderful reply and the song is just so perfect..............for both....Gunjan and Sanaya.😊........we really are missing them.....are we not??πŸ˜’
aashizin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swati98

Aashi , thanks for your wonderful reply and the song is just so perfect..............for both....Gunjan and Sanaya.😊........we really are missing them.....are we not??πŸ˜’

one sec wanna ask u do u listen this song ever if not please just once listen it its just so soulful and wonderful as well i always imagine monaya and sajan in this song i don't know why but this song always reminds me sajan and monaya and ya we all r missing them badly i don't know when our monaya will be back 
SwaNia_2 thumbnail

one sec wanna ask u do u listen this song ever if not please just once listen it its just so soulful and wonderful as well i always imagine monaya and sajan in this song i don't know why but this song always reminds me sajan and monaya and ya we all r missing them badly i don't know when our monaya will be back 

Yes , sweety...I did listen to this song...have listened to it before and even today. Thanks for the video. A.R. Rehman's music and Abhijeet's voice........and we have this superb song.
-BlueSwitch- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AMzing post!
Am in a hurry now...will unreserve l8r!
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A W E S O M E !!
Loved it Adeen & Swati!
Lovely!

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

hey adeen and swati first of all thanks for this wonderful topic πŸ€—seriously it was wonderful epi our gunjan looking heavenly beautiful and sam was mesmrized with her beauty i remember it was first time samrat came in gunjan 's house from door not from window πŸ€£ and his interaction with bui πŸ€£ but when he saw gunjan he skipped his heart rate and got lost in her beauty and on the other hand gunjan was nervous to see him with one goosebumps she started managing her hairs β˜ΊοΈ it was so beautiful scene where gun wanted to clarify why she dressed up like this she said  " woh bui ne and he cute her off saying pehali bar bui ne kuch thik kam kiya hai " gosh loved this scene and thanks for pm 

btw u want any suitable song for it for me i love one song for sajan and monaya want to dedicate this song A.R.REHAMAN's ae nazneen suno na perfect song for our samhit praising our sanaya and gunjan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROvgxr422RQ[/YOUTUBE]

OMG AASHI! This song is my Fav. also........Definitely, RAHMAAN spl. jo haiπŸ˜‰.I agree,this is Perfectly suited 2 her. And,About scene......This is short scene But, stole the hearts of Fans.....πŸ˜‰
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Adeen n Swati Wow!! what an awesome post........................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Just superb my sweet friendsπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈπŸ‘..............I loved reading it a lot 😊...Ur post n Soham's Video of that particular scene When samrat couldn't take his eyes of gunjan in nupur engagemant refreshed all my memories of Mjht n Sajan...........😊😍

Thanks Adeen n Swati 4 making this post πŸ€—πŸ€—

And Thanks Soham for Video of Mjht n Sajan sceneπŸ€—...πŸ€—...................

I can never forget that scene when gunjan came after dressing 4 nupur's engagement and Samrats eyes fell on Gunjan he just couldnt take his eyes of her and even we all couldnot take our eyes off both Samrat n Gunjan..Both Sajan were looking RockingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜.......They were looking so so Droolable😍..............Samrat was looking very handsome in blue n Gunjan very very beautifull n gorgeous in baby pink n light green lehenga choli............they were both looking Droolable n januable😍.......................

Infact Monaya are januable n Rocking n Droolable😊⭐️😍😍😍😍.............they look Rocking in whatever they wear..everything suits Monaya.πŸ‘πŸΌMonaya are superb.......................πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.......................................

Ur Post n Video has refreshed my memories and put me in droolable mode πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜........................Me Drooling over Sajan /Monaya 😍......So I will Drool 😍😍😍😍😍and U enjoy this Video from Movie AashiqiπŸ˜‰.............Sajan loved each other very much n did everything 2 make eqach other happy .....Samrat always did everything 2 make gunjan happy and  Gunjan also always wanted Samrats happiness and in this movie also AASHIQI Both Hero n heroine does everything 4 each other happiness .........So This Song Ia APT 4 Sajan /Monaya.........................

Enjoy Nazar ke samne Jigar ke paas song from Movie --Aashiqi 4 sajan/Monaya😊............

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-fl6_kKbdQ&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome post adeen n swati n thanks 4 video SohamπŸ€—πŸ˜Š...........Now I will drool n u all watch the songπŸ˜‰πŸ˜..................

Gunjan.......
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Awesome  post Adeen n Swati.................Will update later.........

RES

😲....reserve??????? Please  comment soon dear. 
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lvoely postt u both
aww.. lost in sajan dreamland...
sg rocked
dat scene was aamzingg
its still fresh in my minnddd