Miley Jab Hum Tum

6th Jan. 10 to DROOL over SaJan/MoNaya

SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
We are back Guys😊............Me and Swati with a POST on our Januable Couple......Our SaJan 😍.....Please do Read and Comment.😊

6th Jan.2010.......the day GUNJAN mesmerised SAMRAT!!!!!

😍😍  😍 😍

A SaJan topic , and this is the general state of all SaJanians/ MoNayaholics. Last year on this day .SAMRAT was totally mesmerised by a simple but beautiful GUNJAN.

It was NUPUR's engagement and SAMRAT had come to GUNJAN's  house with SUHANI. As he was searching for her , his eyes fell on an angel........his CHAASHMISH
😍 .......Gosh did she look drop dead gorgeous or what??????????? SAMRAT just could not take his eyes off her and neither could we get enough of SaJan and their eye lock.

All their dialogue's  took us even more into SaJan dreamland...

It was their heart to heart talk that stole our hearts again.......

We saw SAMRAT's fear of marriage and GUNJAN's dreams in this track........and saw SaJan bonding as it was GUNJAN who was able to get SAMRAT to say yes for a meeting with his estranged mom.

Last year really gave us an amazing love story both Onscreen as SaJan😍 and Off-screen as MoNaya.😍

REFRESH.......Our Memory Guys-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGb2IkWKLF0&feature=player_profilepage[/YOUTUBE]

⭐️And,If possible Please POST a suitable SONG for this situation of SaJan/MoNaya in Your REPLYπŸ˜‰

Our special thanks to S O H A M for helping us for the videoπŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by adeenrocks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
 Awwww....... 😍  😍 😍 😍  What a post adeen and swati.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€—    Love you sooo much for this.. πŸ€—   ❀️

I still remeber when Samrat saw her all dressed up he was completely fida over her.. 😍 ☺️  And Gunjan... Gosh... 😍  😍  Ethereal beauty.. 😍  Stunning... 😍 ☺️

And the way they both shared their insecurities.. 😍 😳  Gunjan thanked him for forgiving her and he said 'Sab ki baat aur hai.. Kyun k sab kay paas meri jaii Chasmish nai hoti..' ☺️  😍  😍

Love Sajan and their beautiful bond.. 😍  And love you guys for this post.. πŸ€—

😍Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH....Aden and sweety  superb topic.Yah and i remember Samrat's dialouge-"Bui koi accha kam bhi karta bhi hain'
i mean that was bui,s good work ever.
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

OH....Aden and sweety  superb topic.Yah and i remember Samrat's dialouge-"Bui koi accha kam bhi karta bhi hain'
i mean that was bui,s good work ever.

Yes dear........and that expression on their faces then....priceless😳
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Awwww....... 😍  😍 😍 😍  What a post adeen and swati.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€—    Love you sooo much for this.. πŸ€—   ❀️

I still remeber when Samrat saw her all dressed up he was completely fida over her.. 😍 ☺️  And Gunjan... Gosh... 😍  😍  Ethereal beauty.. 😍  Stunning... 😍 ☺️

And the way they both shared their insecurities.. 😍 😳  Gunjan thanked him for forgiving her and he said 'Sab ki baat aur hai.. Kyun k sab kay paas meri jaii Chasmish nai hoti..' ☺️  😍  😍

Love Sajan and their beautiful bond.. 😍  And love you guys for this post.. πŸ€—

😍

Thanks for your reply, Sumera...............6th jan really saw us floored again as we saw our Januables...........Missing them sooooooo  much
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing topic u both guys!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
gosh really last year on this day it was one of the most beautiful scenes of sajan..their eyelock,chemistry was excellent....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳
gosh..i have no words to describe this!!
gunjan was lukin drop dead gorgeous!!!!!😳
and samrat..handsome as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž
missing them horribly!!!😭
Edited by --Aditi-- - 13 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tons of thanks. Superb.Pls keep posting.
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Aditi--

amazing topic u both guys!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

gosh really last year on this day it was one of the most beautiful scenes of sajan..their eyelock,chemistry was excellent....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳
gosh..i have no words to describe this!!
gunjan was lukin drop dead gorgeous!!!!!😳
and samrat..handsome as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž
missing them horribly!!!😭

Yes Aditi.......we are missing them horribly and so these ways of  remembering them...such posts. Thanks for appreciating.
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
IT WAS WASS GR8888888888888888888888888 POST

aashizin thumbnail
hey adeen and swati first of all thanks for this wonderful topic πŸ€—seriously it was wonderful epi our gunjan looking heavenly beautiful and sam was mesmrized with her beauty i remember it was first time samrat came in gunjan 's house from door not from window πŸ€£ and his interaction with bui πŸ€£ but when he saw gunjan he skipped his heart rate and got lost in her beauty and on the other hand gunajn was nervous to see him with one goosebumps she started managing her hairs β˜ΊοΈ it was so beautiful scene where gun wanted to clarify why she dressed up like this she said  " woh bui ne and he cute her off saying pehali bar bui ne kuch thik kam kiya hai " gosh loved this scene and thanks for pm 

btw u want any suitable song for it for me i love one song for sajan and monaya want to dedicate this song A.R.REHAMAN's ae nazneen suno na perfect song for our samhit praising our sanaya and gunjan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROvgxr422RQ[/YOUTUBE]