Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@jyo... whats this Tapeshwari thing??? and if they want to shut their shop then they can do it with their marriage na?? why are you getting negative vibes ????sab acha hoga beta..... baba is saying this...😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyoo...i can miss dinner but never my daily dose of  utter crap🤣🤣...............tapeshwari is my bad habit which i can never get over ..........i simply love her antics and the show is worth watching only coz of her🤣

@jyo ...SO is launching 4 more new shows very soon........dukaan bandh nahin ho raha hai🤣 and u said it urself ...there will be lathi charge on SO office and non stop threat calls if they show any utter crap...........and i know how threatened they get.......eg am an ex DMG fan🤣🤣..
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jyo:

In the midst of negativity, dear Jyo,
Hope still springs eternal,
Check Shradha's prediction on page four,
Of the display of a kiss that's not paternal.

Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sun u r an DMG fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *swati faintssssssssssssssssss*
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo i still I think its a well planned out strategy of the CV's, they r wantedly spreading false news to generate curiosity... Now everyone will watch Geet to c wat happens n how... So just relax... Also they visit the den, so they very well know bout ur tukkas... They r simply using this to their advantage....

Do u think Geet under any circumstances will agree for another fake marriage to arjune or dev or anyone else for that fact....
sun29 thumbnail

@jyo hun the same thing happened in padosi show..............just before the marriage of heroine to parallele lead ..loads of sources and enws were out that real hero will come and stop the wedding ....all watched.....nikammi heroine consumed poison but mera gabroo parallel hero saved and married her and no hero no. 1 came..........all were sure marriage will not happen🤣🤣.............

@swati ..ex fan ex fan...........have seen it from the day it started ....haan🤣...............hence i know SO will never make the same mistake twice🤣

sun29 thumbnail

@an hun...thankssssss🤗🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shonuu:Tapeshwari aka Tappu😆😆..how can u forget your Maayka characters😆😆😆..that show is a comedy circus these days😆😆😆

@Sun:Same here..Uttaran is my daily dose of laughter during dinner time🤣...And yeah I know DMG fanatics very well😆..Geet fans r not less...see the FB wall ..already threatening messages r coming out😆😆😆...Nissar already got blasting via love letters on FB and he has repiled to many to calm  them down😆😆...about SO launching new shows..what else can they do when their all newly lauched shows r creating new records of 0.1-0.2trps🤣🤣🤣🤣..they already got a final notice😆😆😆...SO already told Geet CVs lage raho with whatever you'll show..make sure trps 0.1 se neeche na jaaye ..till then go on🤣🤣🤣🤣...so u can understand the channel's haalat😆

@Blue:I hope now u believe the dots..all hv come with solid proof now😆😆

@Swati,Anu and all:🤗thanks for cheering me up..I take all your explanations..but the word "dream" wedding is still ringing in my ears😆...dreams never come true even if the promos claim it😆

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sun: Congrats for 15000 posts
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello I'm back after responding to a certain PM which we all seem to have got, thanks Jyo 🤗  nothing escapes your eyes 🤣

hello Shomu, Anu, Sun, hedge, swati and Sun 🤗