Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@anu .. i had an accident so couldnt write in the den ....now i am better ..

@Sun... me is jyo's pankha... a certified one... from very beginning...
🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyoo ..................seeing tapeshwari eat till ke laddoos can have adverse effect on anyone🤣...............koi baat nahin............till you see maaneet get married tumhe haq hai doubts karne ka.........no problems..........hamesha positives se life borings hoti hai......kabhi negatives bhi hona chahiye........aaj kal tumhara turns hai........🤣🤣.................

after effect of watching golmaal 2🤣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

Stop it Yar..........chill  dear... CV's will not want to kill the show............unless they plan to end GHSP within a month...they will not do anything foolish on this marriage..trust me...

there are more than 1000000 fans sitting there in IF and FB to ponder them to death if this happens🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Shonnu...was it you.....who i sent the request.......PM me ur user name......ha ha ha.....i was accepting my friends request....so guess that time i sent u one...😆😆😆
shonuu thumbnail
@jyo.. i am following a jaapster's footsteps these days..... and about marriage .. dont need to worry..it will happen for sure.. do you think a gareeb channel like starone can spend so much for the promotion of a marriage which is not gonna happen????here they only want to cash on this marriage thing... as much as possible ... something like "paisa vasool"😆
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo: thanks😆

@ Shonuu: eksident?!? Hope you rekover kompletely soon!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sun:U watched Uttaran yesterday kya🤣🤣🤣🤣...I liked that name...Tapeshwari🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Anu:Ya thats the only positive thing that if CVs screw up the marriage then fans will do direct laathi-charge on them or even mass murder mayb before quitting the show🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Shonuu:Star one is not gareeb but a total Kangaal channel and who knows mayb they want to shut shop now so butchering all their shows deliberately so that junta kicks them out of the business and in return gets some paisa from MM grps for shutting the strip shows🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
shonuu thumbnail
Anu its shona malik on FB.. i am asking because i dont add people whom i dont know... swati has suggested it i think...
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyoooooooooooooooooo I LUB U.... Haan.... U r most awesome researcher....
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh MY goodness JYO, i can't believe i even read that PM 🤣🤣🤣

Now i can't stop laughing...becoz really such FINEEEEEEEEE detailing??? 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for taking the time out for crafting the PM n sending it to all Devils..on behalf of them....🤗🤗.....BUT SERIOUSLY..???? 🤣🤣🤣

Alright all m off...see u guys later! 🤗
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Shonuuu

Mine is Aun sirram......if the request has come from this ID than u can accept it if u want Jaan😛