Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
That's weak!

One almost-flop and you quit Farah? That's sad because I loved Main Hoon Na and Om Shanti Om. A real director would prove their detractors wrong and make a much BETTER film next time. If after that, they start flopping (like M. Night Shyamalan's case), then you should opt for career change

Maybe you should go back to choreography instead
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Noooooooooooo! Continue making movies! I love your films Farah! Only one advice though: Do NOT take you're husband's script. 😛
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Farah is the type to give up. SHe is a much sought after choreographer first and a director later.

I wouldnt mind if she takes smaller choreography projects in between but she should direct better movies with better scripts and maker her husband stay away from these projects
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hey moo mitha karo

_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol she should quit indeed, horrible movie TMK.  And rethink what kind of movies she wants to make..... Katrina Kaif and the three friends of Akshay Kumar were so annoying, horrible acting!! Akshay Kumar was average, he looked so tired. It seemed like the movie was shot in one day. As for Akshay Khanna,  he was oke with his wig!!  ðŸ˜† No story at all!
Farah Khan choreography is much better! Edited by sapna27 - 13 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good decision. farah is a better choreographer anyday. can she take her brother sajid along with her (quitting that is)? 😆
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Good decision Farah, TMK was a crap!

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well when srk told her to work on the script, she should had listened him. I hope she doesn't quit, because srk gave her 2 movies, and we all know srk doesn't trust someone till he knows the person has the talent. Srk was there for her in MHN and OSO, giving his inputs, ideas and i remember him saying that he overspends for his home production movie. I don't know why farah moved on so quickly. I still miss Srk farah combination!! Just wonder if it had Srk in TMK..it sure had broken Dabangg records or even more. Geez Farah, come back to your senses.
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I thought she was doing the next movie Joker with Akki and Sonakshi or is that Shrish's????

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anna143

I thought she was doing the next movie Joker with Akki and Sonakshi or is that Shrish's????

lol that's with shirish. The project isn't new either, i'm hearing the stories from past 2 year. Shirish wanted to make it with srk, but srk wasn't interested.