Gunahon Ka Devta

The Sher by birthright! (Page 9)

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[QUOTE=chista]back  to u dreamyWink
today i m so busy  i have guest for dinner  &  i m cooking nowConfusedimagin  now i m cutting  veg &  tiping tooWink     i m supermanBig smile that's us women...we multi task yet men can't manage one thing!...er..er..sorry to any men here, no offence!Big smile

exactly  agree with u dreamy ,is  clear that RV is envying to avi s situation even he is a gunda & RV want to gain respect who avi have b/w people. avi & rv  r powerful but with some difference :
 avdesh is a sher without any weapon but RV is a sher with full force & only in the police station.
i remember when they fight in the jungle RV bitten him while he was injured & bitten on his wound & finally he wanted  to kill him with stone.i think rv is a like hyena he is nourishing with others hunt.AngryDead very good sara, and so right....envy and jealousy is eating him up...Ouch
Dead
arpi  was  majestic & i  take my hat off herClap she showed  the wife of avdesh must be arpita.she stared at  RV  &  talked to him frankly without any fear & when woman cop came to her she looked at her with raised neck. no fear no painClap RV will find he will not break Arpita as easily as he thought he would!AngryAngry...She is indeed the sherni to Avdesh's sher....a true mate.Clap

as for simple, really she is laxmi  for  rais home. Thumbs Up

and shikha,when she  inter to haveli vamp didnt happy more from  seeing shikha. i think nobody  likes vamp at  takur khandan except avdsh! LOLLOL...that made me laugh but so true, he is so blind to her true nature...LOLLOL

i think  only a woman can scandalize bahujis evil plans . Yeap, here's hoping to that!!

Sara, thanks for this.

I want to ask you, do you read french?...Meera aka Kalitondra posted some comments in french and thought it would be nice if someone read it and understood!...Smile....it should be somewhere in pg 2 by now, I think....I understood the first line or two to know she was talking about Avi's fight with the police, Avita and etc. but then got lost!

yep dreamy
i read it &  comment  for her in  french. she said the arpita  was brave  &  very Courageux gal & she compared  RV &  avis  reaction  against each other.

Edited by chista - 06 January 2011 at 6:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Sara,

yeah saw what you posted. So you are fluent in writing french?Thumbs Up

Perhaps you can post some choice words for RV....but don't break IF rules!!LOLLOLWink
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Dreamygal301]

Sara,

yeah saw what you posted. So you are fluent in writing french?Thumbs Up

Perhaps you can post some choice words for RV....but don't break IF rules!!LOLLOLWink

LOLLOLhoney  i m living   in paris  &  as i said to u  french is my second  langWink
  for RV  ? in french? what do u mean?Wink u mean  curse or something like thatWink
LOL

ferdous, i dont know meaning of  sherin? female  lion?

Edited by chista - 06 January 2011 at 6:47am
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ok i got to add one bit here which kept coming in my mind when someone said something. ok i forgot who said this..

i think gauri we had said this right

lal singh was supposed to be main villain here but he disappointed big time..  the hype didnt match with the actor or the character here.. i had this crazy idea in my head about rv.. ok what we saw was honest officer in the beginning and yday he \was saying he wud make life hell for avdesh..

crazy idea but what if he is  related to lal singh and may want to finish avdesh  eh. he is too young to be mastermind behind the killings which happend years ago but what if he is connected to the most wanted criminal.
wont it be easy for him to do the dirty work in guise of police duty

Hey CBSmile

It was I...(Vista raises her handTongue) in my pm to you

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

ok i got to add one bit here which kept coming in my mind when someone said something. ok i forgot who said this..

i think gauri we had said this right

lal singh was supposed to be main villain here but he disappointed big time..  the hype didnt match with the actor or the character here.. i had this crazy idea in my head about rv.. ok what we saw was honest officer in the beginning and yday he \was saying he wud make life hell for avdesh..

crazy idea but what if he is  related to lal singh and may want to finish avdesh  eh. he is too young to be mastermind behind the killings which happend years ago but what if he is connected to the most wanted criminal.
wont it be easy for him to do the dirty work in guise of police duty

Hey CBSmile

It was I...(Vista raises her handTongue) in my pm to you

D'ohoh ya it was u.  dumbo me forgot who said that. or with whom i had this convo

hehhhahha solly
and how come u r up now

@dreamy perfect  nothing was disturbed in arpita make up hairstyle not even her sari  hehee

@! chista  sherni means  like a lioness   very brave
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

correct whole world is against their love as if they dont hv the right to be happy.. this whole story is abt the love of a gunda and hw they pass thru fire..

in hindi there is proverb
yeh ishk nahi aasan bas itna samaj lo

bas ek aag ka dariya hai jisse kud ke jaana hai

hope u understand this

love is not easy u have to cross fire to keep it alive..

and again abt lalsingh

ya he was total disappointment thats why i felt rv  wud hv suited the lalsingh role
cud be lal singh must have sent him for soem things

i also want to knwo back story

i think once arpita is rescued focus for once wud be on rai household and shikha and rv bro story along with bhootni secrets

Waah CB waah, kya baat hai....ab aap to sher-o-shairi bhi farmane laginBig smile...luv it.

Just for records sake, this is a very famous Urdu couplet by the great shair Jigar Moradabadi ( fondly called Jigar)

"Yeh ishq nahin aasaan, bas itna samajh lijeye
 Ek aag ka dariya hai, aur doob ke jaana hai"

part of his famous ghazal, Masoom mohabbat ka bas itna fasaana hai.

CBClapClap....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniyoga23priyasmile.saraDreamygal301-Prashu-chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

arre ya second line i forgot

if i had googled wud hv got it right

perfect thats what made me think when we think or talk of avita love with obstacles in the way

hehee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

arre ya second line i forgot

if i had googled wud hv got it right

perfect thats what made me think when we think or talk of avita love with obstacles in the way

hehee

you are so right..........from the very first, their love story has been an "aag ka dariya" indeed.

Am at work, but will respond to Dreamy and Nandini's write up as soon as I canEmbarrassed
Great analyses girlsClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinismile.saraDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index