Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Sher by birthright! (Page 8)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh my nandu this was awesome yaar.. what an insight into the whole devta daanav scenario

Clap

hmm if u look tht way it makes sense  but if u look other way it makes sense

now i m talking nonsense here  ROFL
 hehe i better run before u guys send me to pagal khana

ROFL

a perfect example is my siggy and my animated avtaar on left

daanav on left and devta here on my post

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Woow CB, i love this term Devta- Danav ... what a wonderful comparison. Sorry not trying to defend RV, but jst thinking of the incidents that made a good cop turn into an Idiot, overnite. LOLLOL

I know all are going to throw me out of the forum for writing tht big defending post on RV. Bfr tht let me also run away frm here.Ouch ROFL

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
arre someone on fb wrote that   thing

avdesh gunahon ka devta and ranvijay gunahon ka daanav  heee

count me in i m also running away now

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
back  to u dreamyWink
today i m so busy  i have guest for dinner  &  i m cooking nowConfusedimagin  now i m cutting  veg &  tiping tooWink     i m supermanBig smile

exactly  agree with u dreamy ,is  clear that RV is envying to avi s situation even he is a gunda & RV want to gain respect who avi have b/w people. avi & rv  r powerful but with some difference :
 avdesh is a sher without any weapon but RV is a sher with full force & only in the police station.
i remember when they fight in the jungle RV bitten him while he was injured & bitten on his wound & finally he wanted  to kill him with stone.i think rv is a like hyena he is nourishing with others hunt.AngryDead
Dead
arpi  was  majestic & i  take my hat off herClap she showed  the wife of avdesh must be arpita.she stared at  RV  &  talked to him frankly without any fear & when woman cop came to her she looked at her with raised neck. no fear no painClap

as for simple, really she is laxmi  for  rais home.

and shikha,when she  inter to haveli vamp didnt happy more from  seeing shikha. i think nobody  likes vamp at  takur khandan except avdsh!

i think  only a woman can scandalize bahujis evil plans .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=_nandini]

Hey DreamyHug  Hiya NandiniHug

What shud I tell u to let u know how Ingenious u areEmbarrassed, cz what u have wrote is IncredibleStar. I guess the word for this post is Incredibly Awesome ClapClap!!! Thanx for providing everyone with a platform whereby each one can express and exchange their views points.Big smile  Your welcome....thank you all for coming as well!Smile

Before I share my views, wud apologise everyone for telling this as I know all are going to throw chappals and rotten eggs on me after reading this Not at all.OuchOuch But jst trying to speak my heart. I was first a lil shocked to see u comparing RV and Avi as "Alpha Males" The first thought was whats wrong with Dreamy. Has she lost it to address RV as an alpha maleConfused I realised this the other day when I reffered to RV as Alpha and everyone shocked, but he is - within his group. So to is Avdesh within his group, hence the clash of Alpha. And the interesting thing is two alphas cannot co exist, one of the other has to be dominent which leads to fighting and groupism...so we will see this happen here, only space for one Alpha in Lallanpur. But then started to realize that what were the situations that transformed a loyal. Honest, white-collared, gentleman cop into a Heinous one, overnite.

All the incidents flashed by my mind. RV's entry was shown as a cop who saved a small boy from some goons. He was praised by the media for his honesty, hard work and sincerity. He was sent to a crime based place like Lallanpur as none of the other cops cud succeed in controlling crime and became mere mouthpieces in the hands of a man called Bhaiyyaji, who ruled tht place. After coming to Lallanpur he tried to sort things with words. Went to Avi, explained him things, tried to stop his wrong deeds (when he closed one of his gambling addas), tortured Kannoo to make Avi realize. But obviously these things fumed Avi even more.  

When Arpi went to RV and fell on his feets to spare Avi, we did see him softening and telling her tht there's one way he can help Avi, if he surrenders. He obviously didn't want to harm Avi but kill his crime. Even when a cop fired Avi while he was fighting with RV, it was RV who was equally shocked with the goons to see Avi shot. He didn't name either Avi or Arpi when asked by a Sr officer. Moreover he didn't even touch the money offered by Bj. But what made him violent was Avi's open challenge to him that if he tries to harm him, he wud kill his whole family. Avi told him that he was a coward and cant stand before Avi who is a sher. Also told lot many things which was enough to boil RV's blood. After being shot, RV was left in the jungle to die, where he was struggling in pain. He was suspected for his loyalty and had to put down bfr a woman (Bj) whom he hated so much as he was helpless. 

All these circumstances wud have killed his good heart and the evil side of him wud have taken over I too struggled with how could he change so quickly. Thanks for giving us a recap but I still have a problem. Yes bad thing happened to him but it shouldn't be enough to overturn a lifetime of principle and code of conduct..nor explain his current enjoyment (I expected to see certain gravity or pained look at what he is forced to do)...hence me finally thinking he has always had this latent streak, maybe buried but now it came to the fore...I have to do intense character analysis for my writing (in fact the current one is a dark hero analysis and looking at why they are as they are) so I could not join the dots with RV's changes...something crucial is missing.. hopefully we may see it later. But the way he is torturing an innocent woman and getting pleasure out of her screams is jst so heart ' rending. How can someone be so cruel. Somewhere his jealousy is also reflected that how can a "sadak chap gunda" be loved by a nice girl like Arpi tht she cud go to the extent of shooting a cop for him Oh yes, he is so jealous. He wants to show Avi that he is more superior than him in terms of power. Sorry Dreamy cant discuss about Avita's painful scenes as it shivers me till now. But I loved the Stronger and Bolder Arpi that emerged yesterday and made a brutal, heartless beast realize that it is cz of such cold blooded, cruel cops that innocent ppl turn out to become Gunahon ka Devta. I think we might see a newer Arpi - before she was so concerned with not doing anything against the law - but now she may realise that sometimes you have to bend the law, that everything in life is flexible and not so rigidly applied. I am not saying she will be a criminal or encourage Avi to be as he is before, not at all infact she will be even more anxious now knowing first hand that he could die from torture....no, her thinking would be changed now. Her eyes have been open because she has always been an innocent. That's what hurts, seeing her go through this!

Ok I will make you laugh, so don't throw eggs, shoes at me....Arpi being tortured in prison and yet not a single strand of hair out of place!!LOLLOL LOLBig smile

[/QUOTE]

Lovely Post, Nandini.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinitalkie14

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

Though i am running to escape from the chappals coming to me frm everyone after reading thisOuchROFLROFLROFL

Come lets run together.WinkROFLROFLROFL
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

ROFLROFLROFL

Though i am running to escape from the chappals coming to me frm everyone after reading thisOuchROFLROFLROFL

Come lets run together.WinkROFLROFLROFL

nandini before you run away, read my response....

...now I may have to run after writing what I did in red....just want to make everyone smile...

LOLLOLLOL
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Ok I will make you laugh, so don't throw eggs, shoes at me....Arpi being tortured in prison and yet not a single strand of hair out of place!!LOLLOL LOLBig smile
  ROFL
  ROFL
  ROFL
  ROFL 
woow Dreamy, so well analysedClapWinkLOL True dear, she's got third degree and not a single hair is disturbed Ouch 

Well read ur reply, i too want u to come up with a character analysis of RVThumbs Up Wud love to read tht. Shall reply u in detail later. Rushing now. Catch u after the updates.Big smile

Take care n once agn ... wonderful post Clap

Edited by _nandini - 06 January 2011 at 6:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

back  to u dreamyWink
today i m so busy  i have guest for dinner  &  i m cooking nowConfusedimagin  now i m cutting  veg &  tiping tooWink     i m supermanBig smile that's us women...we multi task yet men can't manage one thing!...er..er..sorry to any men here, no offence!Big smile

exactly  agree with u dreamy ,is  clear that RV is envying to avi s situation even he is a gunda & RV want to gain respect who avi have b/w people. avi & rv  r powerful but with some difference :
 avdesh is a sher without any weapon but RV is a sher with full force & only in the police station.
i remember when they fight in the jungle RV bitten him while he was injured & bitten on his wound & finally he wanted  to kill him with stone.i think rv is a like hyena he is nourishing with others hunt.AngryDead very good sara, and so right....envy and jealousy is eating him up...Ouch
Dead
arpi  was  majestic & i  take my hat off herClap she showed  the wife of avdesh must be arpita.she stared at  RV  &  talked to him frankly without any fear & when woman cop came to her she looked at her with raised neck. no fear no painClap RV will find he will not break Arpita as easily as he thought he would!AngryAngry...She is indeed the sherni to Avdesh's sher....a true mate.Clap

as for simple, really she is laxmi  for  rais home. Thumbs Up

and shikha,when she  inter to haveli vamp didnt happy more from  seeing shikha. i think nobody  likes vamp at  takur khandan except avdsh! LOLLOL...that made me laugh but so true, he is so blind to her true nature...LOLLOL

i think  only a woman can scandalize bahujis evil plans . Yeap, here's hoping to that!!

Sara, thanks for this.

I want to ask you, do you read french?...Meera aka Kalitondra posted some comments in french and thought it would be nice if someone read it and understood!...Smile....it should be somewhere in pg 2 by now, I think....I understood the first line or two to know she was talking about Avi's fight with the police, Avita and etc. but then got lost!

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 06 January 2011 at 6:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index