Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Sher by birthright! (Page 7)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Hi Sidda,Smile

don't worry if you can't respond...when and as you can is always welcomed. You schoolwork comes first.

So glad you agree with my analysis of their love and the emotions warring within them. If only people could understant it!...so tired of everyone putting obstacles their way...now I want someone to help unify them, I think Simple and Shikha will the people.

the last few episodes have been so intense, our emotions are just going up and down all the time....I'm sure it's not good for us!LOL....so hope CB di's prediction that we will have some light moments at Rai house comes true!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
hahaha dreamy u r playing cupid betwen the ladycop and rv

hehe the looks she gives is enough to send shivers down one's spine

and did u read what i wrote abt a pg or so back

someone had said on fb  abt avdesh being gunahon ka devta and ranvijay is gunahon ka daanav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boydanno

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
well said cb di
rv is really gunahon ka daanav
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

my dear kudiyo,

in yest's  epi arpi khud ki parwah nahi kar rahi thi woh abhi bhi keh rahi thi avdhesh ji ko chod do
avdhesh ji ko jane do
this is true love
and that bhauji  claims that she loves avi
usey toh koi fark hi padhta ki avi ko hurt hua hai

avita ka ek doosre ke liye pyaar is out of this word

@ red....that woman does not know the meaning of love!!!....AngryAngryAngry

All she knows is lust!!...she is burning up!!...

maybe we should lock her and RV in a celler for one night....Big smileBig smile

..that should cool things down...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hahaha dreamy u r playing cupid betwen the ladycop and rv

hehe the looks she gives is enough to send shivers down one's spine

and did u read what i wrote abt a pg or so back

someone had said on fb  abt avdesh being gunahon ka devta and ranvijay is gunahon ka daanav

oh I read that...sorry I thought I had responded...very well said, whoever wrote that. I guess now the fight will be almost mythical...devta and demon fighting....any guess who will win?Big smileWink

As for that ladycop, you are right...she looks so cold and evil...she loves beating people, you can just tell!!OuchAngry
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Hey DreamyHug

What shud I tell u to let u know how Ingenious u areEmbarrassed, cz what u have wrote is IncredibleStar. I guess the word for this post is Incredibly Awesome ClapClap!!! Thanx for providing everyone with a platform whereby each one can express and exchange their views points.Big smile

Before I share my views, wud apologise everyone for telling this as I know all are going to throw chappals and rotten eggs on me after reading this.OuchOuch But jst trying to speak my heart. I was first a lil shocked to see u comparing RV and Avi as "Alpha Males" The first thought was whats wrong with Dreamy. Has she lost it to address RV as an alpha maleConfused. But then started to realize that what were the situations that transformed a loyal. Honest, white-collared, gentleman cop into a Heinous one, overnite.

All the incidents flashed by my mind. RV's entry was shown as a cop who saved a small boy from some goons. He was praised by the media for his honesty, hard work and sincerity. He was sent to a crime based place like Lallanpur as none of the other cops cud succeed in controlling crime and became mere mouthpieces in the hands of a man called Bhaiyyaji, who ruled tht place. After coming to Lallanpur he tried to sort things with words. Went to Avi, explained him things, tried to stop his wrong deeds (when he closed one of his gambling addas), tortured Kannoo to make Avi realize. But obviously these things fumed Avi even more.  

When Arpi went to RV and fell on his feets to spare Avi, we did see him softening and telling her tht there's one way he can help Avi, if he surrenders. He obviously didn't want to harm Avi but kill his crime. Even when a cop fired Avi while he was fighting with RV, it was RV who was equally shocked with the goons to see Avi shot. He didn't name either Avi or Arpi when asked by a Sr officer. Moreover he didn't even touch the money offered by Bj. But what made him violent was Avi's open challenge to him that if he tries to harm him, he wud kill his whole family. Avi told him that he was a coward and cant stand before Avi who is a sher. Also told lot many things which was enough to boil RV's blood. After being shot, RV was left in the jungle to die, where he was struggling in pain. He was suspected for his loyalty and had to put down bfr a woman (Bj) whom he hated so much as he was helpless. 

All these circumstances wud have killed his good heart and the evil side of him wud have taken over. But the way he is torturing an innocent woman and getting pleasure out of her screams is jst so heart – rending. How can someone be so cruel. Somewhere his jealousy is also reflected that how can a "sadak chap gunda" be loved by a nice girl like Arpi tht she cud go to the extent of shooting a cop for him. He wants to show Avi that he is more superior than him in terms of power. Sorry Dreamy cant discuss about Avita's painful scenes as it shivers me till now. But I loved the Stronger and Bolder Arpi that emerged yesterday and made a brutal, heartless beast realize that it is cz of such cold blooded, cruel cops that innocent ppl turn out to become Gunahon ka Devta.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyVistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priyachatterbox

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
haa dreamy dono khush bhi ho jayenge
hahahahahahahahahajhaahhahahahaha

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
oh my nandu this was awesome yaar.. what an insight into the whole devta daanav scenario

Clap

hmm if u look tht way it makes sense  but if u look other way it makes sense

now i m talking nonsense here  ROFL
 hehe i better run before u guys send me to pagal khana

ROFL

a perfect example is my siggy and my animated avtaar on left

daanav on left and devta here on my post

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by chatterbox - 06 January 2011 at 5:55am

_nandini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index