India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Sher by birthright! (Page 6)

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Great analysis Dreamy. I loved it very much and I'll try to reply to yesterday's analysis. I had school work so I couldn't even watch GKD until 10 pm and I agree that yesterday's episode was so dreadful and yet compelling. The struggle and pain of Avita was so realistic that I was on the verge of crying. It was so emotional that both of them attempted to hold each others hand and the cops had to restrain and beat them to pull them away. Avi was truly at his own war to save Arpi, the bars of the cells had prevented him from attacking the lady cops for torturedhis dear wife. I loved his expressions in this entire scene, there was such great love and passion for his wife. Avi truly believed he could use his strength and will to break the bars and remove the barrier that separated Arpi from him. He struggled to the very end to save his wife. It shows that bhayaiiji is a truly dedicated husband. I have seen my serials where the female protagonist got arrested, but this was the first one to show the struggle and the desire of a husband to save his wife. RV is wrong that his torture will make Arpi regret loving Avi because she understands her husband greatly. Arpi's knows how much it hurt her husband to see her in such condition, they were crying and reaching out for each other just like two lost souls trying to unite again. Arpi was being a devoting wife when she stood up for Avi and said that she understood his reasons for being a gunda. She also criticized the police department and stated that they were the reasons for his mere existence. Even at such painful state, Arpi proclaimed her love and respect for her husband. For her Avi was the world and her god, no one was above or better than him. This jail sequence will always be a reminder of how much they love each other. Also, I thought the b.g. music had supported the scene very well. Avi is indeed the sheer of lallanpur and Arpi will be beside him at every step to support her husband.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinitalkie14VistaaDreamygal301PristineSoul-Prashu-chatterboxyoga23priya

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

my dear kudiyo,

in yest's  epi arpi khud ki parwah nahi kar rahi thi woh abhi bhi keh rahi thi avdhesh ji ko chod do
avdhesh ji ko jane do
this is true love
and that bhauji  claims that she loves avi
usey toh koi fark hi padhta ki avi ko hurt hua hai

avita ka ek doosre ke liye pyaar is out of this word

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyVistaaDreamygal301PristineSoulyoga23priya

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Dreamy di.. hiee..
Your analysis are very good...

I actually thought RV wouldnt torture Arpi.. but I was wrong...

Initially I thought that he would be a person who does things wats right.. but now I really hate him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

omgg dreamy
ur each and every word touches my heart
aur dil ka dard tears ban ke aa gaya.
it is amazingggggg
maine socha ki koi achhe shayiri likhonge but i am very emotionalCry

Awwww (((((hugs))))) to you Sharan...but don't you dare cry on your birthday (is it today?)

the episode has all of us emotional...lets hope Avi kicks RV's butt into shape....and as I have now the honour of being RV's greatest dewaani I too will help Avdesh!!Big smileBig smileWink

super_boydanno

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
yaar ramona kya socha tha rv ke baare mein aur rv kya nikla
danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by danno

omgg dreamy
ur each and every word touches my heart
aur dil ka dard tears ban ke aa gaya.
it is amazingggggg
maine socha ki koi achhe shayiri likhonge but i am very emotionalCry

Awwww (((((hugs))))) to you Sharan...but don't you dare cry on your birthday (is it today?)

the episode has all of us emotional...lets hope Avi kicks RV's butt into shape....and as I have now the honour of being RV's greatest dewaani I too will help Avdesh!!Big smileBig smileWink
haa dreamyy
agar tum kahogi rv ko toh woh tumari baat nahi taalegaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

jo hukm meri dreamy ji
mai nahi roongi
becoz today is my birthdayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

wow sidda awesome explanation here
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Originally posted by KriYa_life

Dreamy di.. hiee..
Your analysis are very good...

I actually thought RV wouldnt torture Arpi.. but I was wrong...

Initially I thought that he would be a person who does things wats right.. but now I really hate him...

Hi Ramona,Smile

I and others thought he won't torture...but overnight his character changed and he became a disciple of Marquis de Sade (the man sadism was names after!!)....

Also I have been meaning to say, that police woman who keeps  beating Arpi, well she better pray she never meets Avdesh or me in a dark alley one day...!!Angry...I know Avdesh is good with his gun...but me?...I will pull her hair till she is bald!!!AngryAngryAngry...also methinks she and RV have something, the looks they exchange......DeadDead

super_boy_nandini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index