India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Sher by birthright! (Page 3)

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Yes chatter di remember discussing this before may be he is related to Red Singh so after Avi's life like hell. He just wants to see Avi down on his knees at any cost.

Originally posted by chatterbox

ok i got to add one bit here which kept coming in my mind when someone said something. ok i forgot who said this..

i think gauri we had said this right

lal singh was supposed to be main villain here but he disappointed big time..  the hype didnt match with the actor or the character here.. i had this crazy idea in my head about rv.. ok what we saw was honest officer in the beginning and yday he \was saying he wud make life hell for avdesh..

crazy idea but what if he is  related to lal singh and may want to finish avdesh  eh. he is too young to be mastermind behind the killings which happend years ago but what if he is connected to the most wanted criminal.
wont it be easy for him to do the dirty work in guise of police duty

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ok i got to add one bit here which kept coming in my mind when someone said something. ok i forgot who said this..

i think gauri we had said this right

lal singh was supposed to be main villain here but he disappointed big time..  the hype didnt match with the actor or the character here.. i had this crazy idea in my head about rv.. ok what we saw was honest officer in the beginning and yday he \was saying he wud make life hell for avdesh..

crazy idea but what if he is  related to lal singh and may want to finish avdesh  eh. he is too young to be mastermind behind the killings which happend years ago but what if he is connected to the most wanted criminal.
wont it be easy for him to do the dirty work in guise of police duty

Oh he could be related to Lal Singh...at this stage I won't be surprised.....

CVs are turning everything around to make this exciting and interesting!!....to put the heroine in jail and be tortured, well the trps should be going throught the roof now!!

One thing though, if he was related to LS, why did he not do something against Avdesh from the beginning?...even during that midnight attack, he did not want Avi to be shot.....but now he wants to hurt and then kill him...what a change...I keep going back to that shooting  of him..since then everything changed....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Di,

just saw your new siggy...wonderful!!...and so sparkly.LOL
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
i had that also in mind the shooting in the beginning and he didnt want to shoot him

but if what i say is true just for sake of conversation here

if he is lal singh man its posible he may wanted to keep avdesh alive and finish him differnt ways than this

mayb initial plan was something else coz lal singh had said he wud be bck and create prb btwn bahuji and avdesh

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
hi dreamy,
Clap excellent writing ,n sorry if i hav confused in name,actually i was thinking the same thing about arpi's words to rv she also realises the difference btween avi n so called protector rv.she was feeling guilty to shoot him but now she will never feel sorry for him no matter whatever avi do with him,well about the scene,it was great yaar,both ashish n tanvi give their best n that makes us cry ,n it shows their love n concern for each other as avi serrendered himself for arpi,runs on her cry,controlled himself from almost breaking a constable's neck just bz arpi forbids him n arpi although she was under constant beating but cry that 'let avdhesh ji go,do whatever u want to do with me,let him go',n beside her pathetic situation she replied back rv to show his real face n trivial state in comparison to avi.well shikha v hav lots of hopes from her n simple also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
hehe i made this just now to try out    now hehe

our couple itself is sparky hehee

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Hi Jolie,Smile

Thank you.

Very, very emotional episode...you said it rightly Arpi thinking about him...her words for him bought tears to the eyes....but also upset, because it was more ammunition to RV...yes he knows they love each other but he now knows they he could literally destroy them - just by killing one of them and the other would die or be one of the living dead.....

I don't understand though....he wants Avdesh but is torturing Arpi constantly...what will he achieve? just more anger and hatred...he had Avdesh in his hands...Avi gave himself up (I always said he would surrender if Arpi is taken in so I was so proud when he did that!SmileThumbs Up) and showed his own nobility despite the label of gunda and criminal on him. Yet RV let him go....Confused

And sorry about what...I don't understand..??Smile

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
dreamy this point confused me too yday

it slipped till u said

rv wants avdesh and when he was there why did he not take him in.. 
some blooper or some other secret now

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index