India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Sher by birthright! (Page 2)

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
After watching yesterday episode I was eagerly waiting for ur analysis, n u realy made my waiting worthwhile.ClapClapClap

Yes the episode begins with power show between Avi n Rv. Where Avi is declared Raja of place with no crown and boundries, and on other side RV become blind due to the power his uniform conceived.

Avi and arpi both can make earth and sky one when it comes sacrifice for their love.On one side Avi give himself on exchange of his wife, and the other women of strong will power n determination put forth her life for the sake of her husband the one n only Arpita Singh Thakur. Wat confidence she has in her eyes while reverting back to Rv comments.

Wat ever is happing make understand Arpi one thing for sure that its not only Avi past mis happening in family make him wild but scenario in outer world made it more worst.

At end two positive charecter is entering in  the scene first Simple in Rai mention and the most awaited entry of Shikha to bring some reliefe to mam Rai and Avita.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinitalkie14VistaaDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

oh   dear dreamy  u write like a  dreamClap

u emotion me againCry last night  i  cried  very much  &  i felt pain in my heart. i cuoldent breath  anymore. believe me  i didnt see  the next epi  anymore but again your writing  motivating me for seeing .

well , i m reading  complitlly  your post & then i ll comment uSmile
again & again  i love uHeart

Hi Sara,

I think we all cried a bit last night!...that scene in the jail was so emotional....hands reaching out..holding, clinging...then torn apart...CryCry

I don't know if I can last till saturday now...I want this to be over because I want to see what happens now...all the players are here....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@ Dreamy what can I say so well written. Dont know what to say for yesterdays episode. It was so upsetting. Couldn't bear to see Arpi tortured so badly. She rightly said that it is people like RV whose spirit has died that cannot be reformed in anyway. She has totally lost her trust in the police force yesterday. But on the other hand the respect and trust she had for her husband increased, his soul was still pure.

Was glad that Simple was their for mama Rai. When she wiped her tears somewhere I saw that Mama rai felt her Arpi had come back to her.

Arpi heart is full of love for her husband even in this battered state she still defended her hubby.

Hi Gauri,Smile

It was upsetting....but showing us the making of a strong Arpita....

she will be changed now, no longer so innocent...so ready to put her trust and belief in the police...

super_boyGaurishah

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Di,

very nicely said.

Ashish and Tanvi were brillant...acting superb.ClapClap

There was a lot of negative and postive yesterday....in fact there is a trend now to show all the grim aspect and then some light relief, in terms of positiveness....and it is nicely balanced otherwise our poor heart won't handle it!

I am curious to see what impact Shikha makes...she has never been referred to by anyone...so will she truly have any influence over Avdesh?....and will she truly be against bhootni?.....remains to be seen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
@ Dreamy tell me one thing how can a person like RV just change like that he was show as an honest law abiding cop now he is just using his post and power in troubling innocent Arpi. RV told Arpi too that he will make Avita's life a living hell. How can he change so much? He didn't take BJ's bribe so he is doing this only to save his job and become powerful like Avi in Lalanpur?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniVistaaDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

After watching yesterday episode I was eagerly waiting for ur analysis, n u realy made my waiting worthwhile.ClapClapClap

Yes the episode begins with power show between Avi n Rv. Where Avi is declared Raja of place with no crown and boundries, and on other side RV become blind due to the power his uniform conceived.

Avi and arpi both can make earth and sky one when it comes sacrifice for their love.On one side Avi give himself on exchange of his wife, and the other women of strong will power n determination put forth her life for the sake of her husband the one n only Arpita Singh Thakur. Wat confidence she has in her eyes while reverting back to Rv comments.

Wat ever is happing make understand Arpi one thing for sure that its not only Avi past mis happening in family make him wild but scenario in outer world made it more worst.

At end two positive charecter is entering in  the scene first Simple in Rai mention and the most awaited entry of Shikha to bring some reliefe to mam Rai and Avita.

Hi Komal,Smile

lovely post!Clap

I so agree especially @ red...I think Arpita always understood why Avdesh is as he is...but since being in jail and seeing RV as he truly is, she now absolutely understands why Avdesh becam bhaiyyaji....infact she approves and admires...her tone suggested it all...

I had this vision of bhootni once being like Arpi, young and inncoent and then hardened by her experience....and I could see Arpita now becoming a strong and confident woman...an equal to Avdesh now, more than ever....but she will be tempered with justice and humanity, unlike bhootni....wow that was amazing and I hope she is like that soon...Avdesh needs her like that so he can stop trusting bhootni so much.....

super_boyRae24

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
ok i got to add one bit here which kept coming in my mind when someone said something. ok i forgot who said this..

i think gauri we had said this right

lal singh was supposed to be main villain here but he disappointed big time..  the hype didnt match with the actor or the character here.. i had this crazy idea in my head about rv.. ok what we saw was honest officer in the beginning and yday he \was saying he wud make life hell for avdesh..

crazy idea but what if he is  related to lal singh and may want to finish avdesh  eh. he is too young to be mastermind behind the killings which happend years ago but what if he is connected to the most wanted criminal.
wont it be easy for him to do the dirty work in guise of police duty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyGaurishahVistaa

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@ Dreamy tell me one thing how can a person like RV just change like that he was show as an honest law abiding cop now he is just using his post and power in troubling innocent Arpi. RV told Arpi too that he will make Avita's life a living hell. How can he change so much? He didn't take BJ's bribe so he is doing this only to save his job and become powerful like Avi in Lalanpur?

Gauri,

I too had been wondering about it...in fact my post yesterday showed my bewilderment.Confused

All I could think was being shot and left for dead awoke something in him...maybe that he could have died and he had nothing, no name (as in fame) or accolades...so now he is determined to make a name for himself by catching Avdesh.....OR...he always had this streak of cruelty used on hardcore criminals and with a combination of the above desire, he has decided to become ruthless to achieve his mean....after all many would say you put out fire with a fire....

The thing is many people will side with the law...we are priviliged to see the other side and know Avita are good people, just tangled up in something beyond their control but in their own way are trying to get out.....but people are making it hard...first bhootni, and now RV....

I think what happened was he was bought in as a positive but CVs saw his potential, his adversarial quality made him quite good (he and Avi do have nice chemistry) so they changed him to a negative...he has more potential to be the baddie...bhootni is but she is limited in what she can do, which is only go against Arpi...RV can go against both of them which raises the story stakes.....so my guess is that is why they changed him.....but maybe he will be reformed later on...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyRae24_nandiniGaurishahtalkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index