Gunahon Ka Devta

The Sher by birthright! (Page 14)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

hey dreamy 
Hi Mony, I saw this yesterday and thought I would respond to your question below.Smile Thanks for joining in.

wow, your writing amzes me each and everytime, don't have enough words to apppriciate/praise your writing skill dear. great responses from everyone. Don't have much to add.

I liked simple, but I will reserve my opinion about her being positive or nagative until I see her interaction with Avita. The way she talked to mama rai, was really good. She seems quiet understanding girl not as shallow as she was introduced. I mean she is nice with Mama rai but will she be positive with Avita? well, that remains to be seen

As far as Arpi's rescue mission is concerned, i think it has to be done legally otherwise Arpi won't be agree. Going by TB article, if shikha is positive and involved in the planning, she wouldn't advise Avi to take any short cut and put himself and Arpi's life in danger again.

In Today's precap RV entered the haweli after Shikha's entry. If the episode goes in the same sequence, Planning will start soon. Bj was shoked, wonder what she will come up with? I don't think Arpi will be released on Saturday, it will happen sometimes next week. Usually Maha episodes are maha drag

Anyways, What will happen to Avi's pratigya now? what do you think? I don't mean by consumating their marriage here ( can't wait for it thoughWinkEmbarrassed), its about Avi's priorities. When he took that pratigya, Arpi was the least priority but now she is the only priority. Avi had near death experience already and going by Sana's info, Arpi will be on the verge of death before being rescued by Avi. Hopefully now he will understand that his revenge is the root cause ( including BJ) of all this misery and why Arpi is against the revenge. This is really difficult to ponder because no doubts now Arpi is Avi's top priority but we have seen that in his own way he is very principled and I think quite devoted to rituals. The reason I says this he is depicted as a hanuman bhakti (hope that is correct) and he always wears a red tikka...what I am trying to say in my bumbling way is that the pratigya will be very binding to him as he took this oath in front of agni - which is quite symbolilc in hinduism and most of all he also worded it in such a way that to go back on his words will make him less than what he was in his own eyes. He will resent it now, regret it as well but still binding. I also keep thinking of his bond with Bhootni...there is one, quite sublte, but very strong and he will only break that pratigya when he finds out how duplicitous she has been. Then I think he will be able to break it easily without any guilt or anger because by her own action she had made him take it for false reasons.

I personally think we still have some time to go before SR is consummated. In the meantime they will be as close as two person could be, in fact I like it. This shows to everyone that their relationship is more than the S thing.

However, this all could be turned upside down by CVs if they want to. But I don't think they will mess with Avdesh's core characteristic which is he is a man of his word - even now he is tormented by his promise to Arpi;'s mum to always look after her, never see tears in her eyes or cause her sadness, pain and etc...this is also eating away at him. His word defines him.

Let see what he does when he rescues her...she will be in a bad state and he will go seeking RV!! after he had taken care of her....Arpi will recover quickly hopefully, though if she takes her time - after all this was mental and physical torture - he will look after her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyice _girlVistaaSidda8-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
just one sentence i wud like to say here

sorry yday i cudnt continue as my head started spinning suddenly so i had to log off. cudnt look at comp screen..

once arpi is rescued she wud be in very bad shape as u said physically and mentally.  avdesh priority wud belooking after her though he wud be raring to go after  rv..

rv wud be beaten up a bit  when arpi is rescued

there we wud see some tender moments as arpi recovers and it cud be away from haveli i guess..

then avdesh wud come out full force to go after ppl who did this to his love and his life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlVistaaSidda8

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
hello my dear gang leaderHugTongue

yes, Avi will have to look after arpi first.
I am not sure about Avita being away from the haweli though.  Avita will be at haweli If he saves her legally which I doubt because of the situation. Arpi wouldn't like to be rescued illeagaly and situation is not allowing Avi do as she likes. WHy IMGINE TV is keeping it secret this time? Angry i am thinking and thinking nd got tried of thinking but its hard to predict Avi's plan.

BTW, RV can't bring Arpi out of the jail with out just like that. Avi should call his officers at that place to reveal his true face. I am sure RV must have planned to do encounter of AVITA. I don't want RV to get any more excuse to torture AVita, again. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by chatterbox

i meant i m not so good at english

honestly i m more comfortable expreesing in hindi..  the best english words i use is coz i had read alot of stuff and some i googled.  and high power english i dont get .

sorry yaar i m not that educated so i dont understand a lot of words and too lazy to go to google toknow the meaning.. hehe

me smartest awwwwwww thats such a sweet compliment

but thanks there r ppl who r smart. i just have been around a lot more than any of u here thats all

hmm so thts the meaning

okkkk thankss for explaining

and vista i think dreamy needs ur help

yday quote or verse or sayings of  yeh ishk nahi aaasan

she needs more of this

i dont know much but u can help her out with this

ishk nahi aasan has been in use for longer time so it just came to me   quickly

I have said it before and I repeat: being well educated just doesn't mean degrees and formal education....it is the ability and desire  to learn continuously. No one who reads your post can say that you are anything other than comfortable in English. So, more power to youBig smile

If Dreamy lets me know what exactly she is looking for, I will surely help whichever way I can. Smile More than happy to......Smile

Incidently, I like the opening couplet of the ghazal and you will too, I think:Smile

Masoom mohabbat ka, bas itna sa fasaana hai,
Kagaz ki haveli hai, aur baarish ka zamaana hai"

Vistaa, I agree with you that high level of education does not mean a person is capable of understanding everything. In fact, I'm still in high school so that means that I'm the least educated in this forum. But this doesn't stop me from posting my comments. CB, I think you have very good English and I applaud you for knowing more than one language. I just know how to read and write in English and French because I was born in Canada and they are our national languages. I am illiterate in Indian languages so I thank you guys for your English updates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
hehee sidda more than one language

no no i know hindi and english.. and tapori language is slang language of mumbai. a friend of mine is very good in this. she is like my guru. hehe

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
@Dreamy
I personally think we still have some time to go before SR is consummated. In the meantime they will be as close as two person could be, in fact I like it. This shows to everyone that their relationship is more than the S thing.

Agree with you. I would prefer such closeness, can't wait for sweet and tender romantic Avita scenes.
Hope the doctor advises avi to take arpi to some hill station. Shikha Japal and the gang can join them. No Bj and No RV. Is too much to ask?Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlVistaadannoSidda8-Prashu-Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index