Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ok ok i m bit dumb here but what is meaning of Pyrrhic

i dont want to do google now but explain pls..LOL

hi vistaa

so right all said about arpi now she knows and she wud emerge even more stronger.  i was not happy with her character turning into weakling at times. in the world now a days its good to be strong and use tact and brains to tackle the enemies. goodness of heart at all times doesnt work

lesson for me too here as i m seedhi saadhi bholi bhali ladki LOL

Good morning CB dearBig smile

You are one of the smartest brains on IF, so don't call yourself dumbSmile Dreamy had used the word and I just agreed. It means when someone wins, but incurs heavy losses in the effort, that cannot be replaced. Comes from the Battle  between the Romans and King Pyrrhus, where the latter won, but lost a lot of his men in the battle.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
i meant i m not so good at english

honestly i m more comfortable expreesing in hindi..  the best english words i use is coz i had read alot of stuff and some i googled.  and high power english i dont get .

sorry yaar i m not that educated so i dont understand a lot of words and too lazy to go to google toknow the meaning.. hehe

me smartest awwwwwww thats such a sweet compliment

but thanks there r ppl who r smart. i just have been around a lot more than any of u here thats all

hmm so thts the meaning

okkkk thankss for explaining

and vista i think dreamy needs ur help

yday quote or verse or sayings of  yeh ishk nahi aaasan

she needs more of this

i dont know much but u can help her out with this

ishk nahi aasan has been in use for longer time so it just came to me   quickly

VistaaDreamygal301

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

i meant i m not so good at english

honestly i m more comfortable expreesing in hindi..  the best english words i use is coz i had read alot of stuff and some i googled.  and high power english i dont get .

sorry yaar i m not that educated so i dont understand a lot of words and too lazy to go to google toknow the meaning.. hehe

me smartest awwwwwww thats such a sweet compliment

but thanks there r ppl who r smart. i just have been around a lot more than any of u here thats all

hmm so thts the meaning

okkkk thankss for explaining

and vista i think dreamy needs ur help

yday quote or verse or sayings of  yeh ishk nahi aaasan

she needs more of this

i dont know much but u can help her out with this

ishk nahi aasan has been in use for longer time so it just came to me   quickly

I have said it before and I repeat: being well educated just doesn't mean degrees and formal education....it is the ability and desire  to learn continuously. No one who reads your post can say that you are anything other than comfortable in English. So, more power to youBig smile

If Dreamy lets me know what exactly she is looking for, I will surely help whichever way I can. Smile More than happy to......Smile

Incidently, I like the opening couplet of the ghazal and you will too, I think:Smile

Masoom mohabbat ka, bas itna sa fasaana hai,
Kagaz ki haveli hai, aur baarish ka zamaana hai"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
aww hugs to u.. thats true

my dad always says practical knowledge is more important than theory  knowledge and i do pride  myself that despite less education i have come a long way and learned a lot along the way.  mayb i m lot smarter than i was  before

so i m happy but i do at times feel i wish i was more educated..  hehe  but  other side of me is still happy with what i have gained.

oh that couplet is good but  can u explain that more please

i think dreamy may like more of such  quotes

VistaaDreamygal301

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

aww hugs to u.. thats true

my dad always says practical knowledge is more important than theory  knowledge and i do pride  myself that despite less education i have come a long way and learned a lot along the way.  mayb i m lot smarter than i was  before

so i m happy but i do at times feel i wish i was more educated..  hehe  but  other side of me is still happy with what i have gained.

oh that couplet is good but  can u explain that more please

i think dreamy may like more of such  quotes

Yes, see that's exactly what I was saying. You should listen to your Dad and  be very proud of yourselfSmile

Just means that the saga of innocent (used in the sense of poor; like you say "poor girl") love is very simple, it has about as much chance of surviving as a roof made of paper has of lasting in the rainy season! In other words, the odds are heavily stacked up against love and lovers.

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
oh wow thts nice meaning

so again it fits yeh ishk nahi aasaan  right

and yes i m  proud of myself to whatever i have achieved now ehhee

Vistaa

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
 Hiyaa Vista Hug
I hope u had a good time back in IndiaBig smile Thank u so much for taking out time from ur busy schedule and replying.Big smile

Bravo NandiniClapClap...such impassioned defence of RVSmile hehe, i was so scared while doing this but this transformation of RV had been bothering me since the day i saw him doing all the brutal torture on Arpi..........sorry, can't send any joota chappals your way, since I happen to agree with some of what you have writtenBig smileOh thank u for agreeing with me on certain pointsBig smile, though I do have a slightly more cynical view of things now. I happen to think that since the CV's write the epi on the fly, they had to bring a big enough villain to match Avi (since Lal Singh had slunk away with his tail between his legs). Agree !!! The much awaited villian of the show Lal Singh turned out to be a fraidy-cat OuchHence, the sudden transformation of RV into this cold, calculating monster. But that looked so illogical. The cvs had been portraying him as a hero till now and all of a sudden they transform him into a savage cop.

Having said that, you are right....he does have sufficient grounds to carry boulder sized grudgesBig smile

Biggest being, that he, a uniformed police officer, was shot at and then left for dead. He probably neglects to dwell too much on the fact that he was about to drop a boulder on an injured, half-conscious man's head, when he was stopped by the man's wife. Those pesky details don't matter much in his mind True !! He's ignoring his misdeeds. ........and the reason he didn't name names was two fold: he wanted to spare himself the mortification of confessing that he was bested by Bhayyaji & co. and also because he wanted to finish the business himself, once well. Agree with u completely on this. This issue is no more professional for him. He's dealing this on and for his personal grudges on Avi n Arpi now. Very well said VistaThumbs Up

Sorry, I missed some epi so don't know the part where Avi threatens RV's family. Its when he has found Avi in the jungle, wounded and gun points him. Avi tries to excite him by telling him that his family would have to pay for any harm he does to Avi.

The more I consider your point about him being jealous that Avi has the unconditional love of a girl like Arpita, the more I like it. Big smile Makes perfect sense.ClapClap Thank u Embarrassed RV actually cant accept the fact tht Avi being a gangster is so much respected in Lallanpur and loved by a nice sweet girl like Arpi, who is ready to take any pain for her husband's safety.

Hope you won't come after me with joota chappals after thisEmbarrassed
 I want to come n hug u now for putting things so nicely. Thank u again for the lovely explanation. As i've always said, i love to read ur posts.Embarrassed

Luv yaHug
Luve u too Hug

Vista
(my lines in blue)Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyice _girlVistaaSidda8Dreamygal301

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Arre nahin Nandini Ji, thank you vank you ki kya baat hai, aapki  post thi hi itni mazedaarSmile I had a lovely time and am now missing everyone real badCry Made a lot of memories and had a lot of funBig smile.

You know, I had heard that the gentleman playing RV had done negative roles earlier,........maybe he kind of sort of drifted over the other side and the CV's played alongWinkBig smileBig smileBig smile......just kiddingLOLLOL

_nandini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index