Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by Rae24

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi RaeSmile

</div>

I think RV made all our blood boil at his smirks and smug look.

My gosh when he hit kanoo -lovely kanoo who was only defending his bhaiyyaji -I wanted to throw something RV!!!Angry....oh he will pay big time...Dead

<div>Yeah it was emotional...but also uplifting to see the depth of their love....

I know tell me about poor kanoo (thought his name was chulbul or did I miss something?) RV will pay jus like Bhootni- time will only tell

His name is chulbul kanpuriya...kannoo for short.Smile

Oh yes RV's time is coming!...after they rescue Arpi on Saturday (and they better!) the sky will be the limit as far as Avdesh is concerned is having his revenge....well ok, I know Arpita will be putting
down some conditions!

Smile

Ahh gotcha   Tongue

Yep am pretty sure he'll get her out on Saturday, he won't be able to take the pain if it's any longer! So off to the village they go I hope (can they really go back to the haveli especially as that's the first place they'll look once he's busted her out) [:/]

I too was thinking they will probably go off to that long awaited village!!!...Haveli is the first place RV will look - Unless Avi gets her out via legal means...Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
hey dreamy
wow, your writing amzes me each and everytime, don't have enough words to apppriciate/praise your writing skill dear.
great responses from everyone. Don't have much to add.

I liked simple, but I will reserve my opinion about her being positive or nagative until I see her interaction with Avita. The way she talked to mama rai, was really good. She seems quiet understanding girl not as shallow as she was introduced. I mean she is nice with Mama rai but will she be positive with Avita? well, that remains to be seen
As far as Arpi's rescue mission is concerned, i think it has to be done legally otherwise Arpi won't be agree. Going by TB article, if shikha is positive and involved in the planning, she wouldn't advise Avi to take any short cut and put himself and Arpi's life in danger again.
In Today's precap
RV entered the haweli after Shikha's entry. If the episode goes in the same sequence, Planning will start soon. Bj was shoked, wonder what she will come up with? I don't think Arpi will be released on Saturday, it will happen sometimes next week. Usually Maha episodes are maha drag
Anyways, What will happen to Avi's pratigya now? what do you think? I don't mean by consumating their marriage here ( can't wait for it thoughWinkEmbarrassed), its about Avi's priorities. When he took that pratigya, Arpi was the least priority but now she is the only priority. Avi had near death experience already and going by Sana's info, Arpi will be on the verge of death before being rescued by Avi. Hopefully now he will understand that his revenge is the root cause ( including BJ) of all this misery and why Arpi is against the revenge.

Edited by MonyP - 06 January 2011 at 7:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyVistaaDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
hi mony i was answering and my pc went off

abt maha episode if they dont focus more on avita then it wud be drag but it cud also show us scenes ahead in terms of  simple and shikha and  abt bahuji and rv plans

i also think arpita wud be rescued next week only not this saturday unless they fast forward some scenes
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi mony i was answering and my pc went off

abt maha episode if they dont focus more on avita then it wud be drag but it cud also show us scenes ahead in terms of  simple and shikha and  abt bahuji and rv plans

i also think arpita wud be rescued next week only not this saturday unless they fast forward some scenes

Agree with you CB
I am really really eagar to know Avi's plan of action. He just can't take any risk this time, he has to be really carefull this time.
To me, RV became overconfident now afte watching Avi's plight.
BJ will be alarmed and will try to do something more dangerous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterbox

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Hey DreamySmile

Finally got around to posting a reply...sorry for the delayEmbarrassed. Very well-written, but then what is new about that?Tongue It is such a pleasure to read your write-upsClap Thank you.

I think the recent sequence of events have been a kind of eye-opener for Arpita as well as me. She has realized, in the most painful manner possible, the shades of grey that dot real life. She had, just like I did, very set notions about right and wrong, about morals and ethics and about the lawful and lawless ways of going about things. When RV had first made his appearance and thrown down the gauntlet, she had had no hesitation in demanding her husband to surrender and desist from his lawless ways. I don't think that she had a moment's doubt in her heart about who was right and who was wrong.

But now she has realized that one can wear the lawful garb and yet be intensely lawless, in the most heinous fashion. To order torture of a defenseless woman has to rank among the lowest of human rights violations. She has discovered that Bhayyaji's like her husband grow up to fill the vacumn created by the immorality and depravity of uniformed officers like RV. Her eyes have opened to the reality of the two men and she knows without a doubt which one is the better man. Even when she loved Avi to  a fault, she was not blind to his faults. But having witnessed evil at an entirely different plane altogether, she knows and understands why her husband is the way he is.  

It will be a Pyrrhic victory indeed for RV, once Avi is finished with him.

Loved Simple's interaction with her Sasu MaSmile....one bright spot in the epi.

Vista

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24_nandiniMonyPDreamygal301chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
ok ok i m bit dumb here but what is meaning of Pyrrhic

i dont want to do google now but explain pls..LOL

hi vistaa

so right all said about arpi now she knows and she wud emerge even more stronger.  i was not happy with her character turning into weakling at times. in the world now a days its good to be strong and use tact and brains to tackle the enemies. goodness of heart at all times doesnt work

lesson for me too here as i m seedhi saadhi bholi bhali ladki LOL

Dreamygal301

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey DreamyHug

What shud I tell u to let u know how Ingenious u areEmbarrassed, cz what u have wrote is IncredibleStar. I guess the word for this post is Incredibly Awesome ClapClap!!! Thanx for providing everyone with a platform whereby each one can express and exchange their views points.Big smile

Before I share my views, wud apologise everyone for telling this as I know all are going to throw chappals and rotten eggs on me after reading this.OuchOuch But jst trying to speak my heart. I was first a lil shocked to see u comparing RV and Avi as "Alpha Males" The first thought was whats wrong with Dreamy. Has she lost it to address RV as an alpha maleConfused. But then started to realize that what were the situations that transformed a loyal. Honest, white-collared, gentleman cop into a Heinous one, overnite.

All the incidents flashed by my mind. RV's entry was shown as a cop who saved a small boy from some goons. He was praised by the media for his honesty, hard work and sincerity. He was sent to a crime based place like Lallanpur as none of the other cops cud succeed in controlling crime and became mere mouthpieces in the hands of a man called Bhaiyyaji, who ruled tht place. After coming to Lallanpur he tried to sort things with words. Went to Avi, explained him things, tried to stop his wrong deeds (when he closed one of his gambling addas), tortured Kannoo to make Avi realize. But obviously these things fumed Avi even more.  

When Arpi went to RV and fell on his feets to spare Avi, we did see him softening and telling her tht there's one way he can help Avi, if he surrenders. He obviously didn't want to harm Avi but kill his crime. Even when a cop fired Avi while he was fighting with RV, it was RV who was equally shocked with the goons to see Avi shot. He didn't name either Avi or Arpi when asked by a Sr officer. Moreover he didn't even touch the money offered by Bj. But what made him violent was Avi's open challenge to him that if he tries to harm him, he wud kill his whole family. Avi told him that he was a coward and cant stand before Avi who is a sher. Also told lot many things which was enough to boil RV's blood. After being shot, RV was left in the jungle to die, where he was struggling in pain. He was suspected for his loyalty and had to put down bfr a woman (Bj) whom he hated so much as he was helpless. 

All these circumstances wud have killed his good heart and the evil side of him wud have taken over. But the way he is torturing an innocent woman and getting pleasure out of her screams is jst so heart ' rending. How can someone be so cruel. Somewhere his jealousy is also reflected that how can a "sadak chap gunda" be loved by a nice girl like Arpi tht she cud go to the extent of shooting a cop for him. He wants to show Avi that he is more superior than him in terms of power. Sorry Dreamy cant discuss about Avita's painful scenes as it shivers me till now. But I loved the Stronger and Bolder Arpi that emerged yesterday and made a brutal, heartless beast realize that it is cz of such cold blooded, cruel cops that innocent ppl turn out to become Gunahon ka Devta.

Bravo NandiniClapClap...such impassioned defence of RVSmile..........sorry, can't send any joota chappals your way, since I happen to agree with some of what you have writtenBig smile, though I do have a slightly more cynical view of things now. I happen to think that since the CV's write the epi on the fly, they had to bring a big enough villain to match Avi (since Lal Singh had slunk away with his tail between his legs). Hence, the sudden transformation of RV into this cold, calculating monster.

Having said that, you are right....he does have sufficient grounds to carry boulder sized grudgesBig smile

Biggest being, that he, a uniformed police officer, was shot at and then left for dead. He probably neglects to dwell too much on the fact that he was about to drop a boulder on an injured, half-conscious man's head, when he was stopped by the man's wife. Those pesky details don't matter much in his mind........and the reason he didn't name names was two fold: he wanted to spare himself the mortification of confessing that he was bested by Bhayyaji & co. and also because he wanted to finish the business himself, once well.

Sorry, I missed some epi so don't know the part where Avi threatens RV's family.

The more I consider your point about him being jealous that Avi has the unconditional love of a girl like Arpita, the more I like it. Big smile Makes perfect sense.ClapClap

Hope you won't come after me with joota chappals after thisEmbarrassed

Luv yaHug

Vista

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandinichatterboxDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
hahaha two sides of same coin..  for me its ego for ranvijay again rather than anything else..  i never felt that he feels jealous that a gunda is loved more by such a cute pretty girl..

this guy is over ambitious and wud stoop to any level to keep those medals

and now he is in danger of losing them he is not thinking of right or wrong

he wants to finish avdesh.

this point i do agree that lal singh being main villain was a dampner and to match avdesh  they got ranvijay as strong negative character

but i want to go with this idea as of now he mayb lal singh man to finish  thakur khandaan once and for all in guise of a cop

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index