Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Sher by birthright! (Page 10)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
see this is one  quote i had seen earlier

"He is the breath, life, and very air that I breathe.For this man I would die, ...for this man I love"....Quotes by Nicole.

doesnt it seem right for arpita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

[QUOTE=Dreamygal301]

Sara,

yeah saw what you posted. So you are fluent in writing french?Thumbs Up

Perhaps you can post some choice words for RV....but don't break IF rules!!LOLLOLWink

LOLLOLhoney  i m living   in paris  &  as i said to u  french is my second  langWink
  for RV  ? in french? what do u mean?Wink u mean  curse or something like thatWink
LOL

ferdous, i dont know meaning of  sherin? female  lion?

Sherni is female tigeress/lioness...

if you want to curse him, by all means do so...Big smileBig smile

chista

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

see this is one  quote i had seen earlier

"He is the breath, life, and very air that I breathe.For this man I would die, ...for this man I love"....Quotes by Nicole.

doesnt it seem right for arpita

Very apt, Di.ClapClapClap

I love quotes by Nicole and Rumi.....and so many others.Smile
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
dreamy not really copying your style  but that  aag ka dariya made me  just google.. just felt like saying this..

though u r best with words

hehee

smile.sara

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[QUOTE=chista][QUOTE=Dreamygal301]

Sara,

yeah saw what you posted. So you are fluent in writing french?Thumbs Up

Perhaps you can post some choice words for RV....but don't break IF rules!!LOLLOLWink

LOLLOLhoney  i m living   in paris  &  as i said to u  french is my second  langWink
  for RV  ? in french? what do u mean?Wink u mean  curse or something like thatWink
LOL

ferdous, i dont know meaning of  sherin? female  lion?

Sherni is female tigeress/lioness...

if you want to curse him, by all means do so...Big smileBig smile

ok  lets start  with this;
La chienne hommeWink
 i think for start is good!Big smile

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Di,

you have every right to google whatever you want and post it!...don't feel you can't and off course your not copying...you have your own style....

and I love that quote, am gonna write it down - the hindi one that is. Glad Vista put a name down as well, I love knowing who said what and where it came from.

If you have any more hindi quotes like this do let me know...Smile

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Heyy Dreamy.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

M back……my day dsnt go if i dont comment in your postEmbarrassed

Hats off to ur writing….m so proud of u…

Well……..woooww dreamy…lubbed ur analysis yaa…I was abt to cry ..

You have described it beautifully (sorry no adjectives left in my dictionary to describe your analysis)

Nandu …woooww ..dnt wry m not going to throw chappals at you..

Agree with you dear..

Back to you Dreamy, tht title "Sher by Birth" ..ohh…perfect!! just perfect!

He is a Lion by birth and same goes to his wife Lioness by Birth.. Arpita is perfect to be wife of Bhaiyaaji !!  About Avdhesh, he may be Lion for RV, or anyone in Lallanpur but from inside he is just a person who needs love , care, He is just like any other normal guy.

He was tough with RV when RV adamant to keep Arpita in prison..Avdhesh was about to hit him, but fear, pain gripped him when he heard Arpita's screams .He cannot even think of Arpita getting hurt! One scratch on her tears him apart , he gets restless but now Arpita is brutally treated.!! His heart ripped apart, They way they were trying to touch each other, my heart went for them. The BG song played suited them at that point.

Cops got hold of him, still they cldnt stop him frm coming towards Arpita. In all this, Arpita kept saying to leave Avdhesh.  As said by everyone, Even they don't knw how strong their love is. In ydays epi, their love got much stronger than ever…

Nd Rv, he was enjoying all this…!! I can understand under which circumstances he became a ruthless officer but he stooped too low…!! Humanity in him has sort of killed by him!! Her screams are haunting Avdhesh, First of all, he cldnt bear her pain nd secondly he cldnt save her….have broken him to the core.!! He really needs someone who can boost his spirits up..It can only be Shikha, since his bhabhi is not bothered for his pain…!!

And Arpita, She is true warrior!! What an answer to Rv!! If Rv thinks he has broken Arpita, she proved him wrong!! She is not going to face more now..!! What she said wld b ringing to his ears sometime later!! RV got a small trailer of their love!! He still dsnt knw who is Bhaiyyaji, why is Avdhesh called King of Lallanpur..! They day Avdhesh gears up all his power , RV will come to face with the reality.. Hell come to know who is true Lion amongst them…!nd I really want tht day to come soon..! Angry

Thts all by me…

Its too long, I knw I knw..

Thnks Dreamy….i really admire your writing..!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinismile.saraDreamygal301

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I bet that was painful to write- just couldn't stop the tears falling down when watched the epi- just the thought of someone being tortured makes one shudder but to physically see it is another matter - Avi was shell-shocked to see his wife in so much pain that after banging constantly on the jail doors he couldn't bring the whole thing down however mch he tried! And RV - the smirk just made my blood boil - who does he think he is to torture Arpi - glad she spoke up even in her state- did he think that she would regret she married Avi- no siree her love for Avi goes beyond words and it was touching to see
her still thinking of her hubby before herself - how lucky is Avi to have her in his life and he knows it!

Shikha- not sure yet..

Loving simple

Can't wait til tonite

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinitalkie14Dreamygal301smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index