Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

dreamy this point confused me too yday

it slipped till u said

rv wants avdesh and when he was there why did he not take him in.. 
some blooper or some other secret now

Noooooooooooooooo...no more secrets!!...it is killing our leads, they are the only innocent pawns here!πŸ˜ƒ......

I think this RV has seen how much Avdesh loves his wife, so he plans to keep Arpi incarcerated till she is on the verge of dying or something!....but doesn't realise he is signing his own death warrant!!

but yeah, what is he waiting for?...to meet Avdesh in a dark alley and shoot him there?πŸ€”...doesn't make sense....so I go back to that theory of mine, RV wants to bargain with Arpi....this will then really strike Avi at his heart.....remember I kept saying bhootni wants to kill Avi's love for Arpi...seems like RV wants that as well.....it is taking revenge to another level, making it sweet as Avdesh will be a husk of a man...shattered within and without!!.....Well bhootni and RV can dream on, Avita are made of stronger stuff and more loyal to each other than they can ever dream off!πŸ‘πŸΌ
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm mayb  this point is correct

avdesh and arpita are made of sterner stuff

the love is the guiding light or shield for both of them..

but i keep wondeirng abt lal singh again  and this rv character keeps getting me back to his connection with lal singh

loopholes as of now

want to see if i m right hehee
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalitondra

Bravo Dreamy , it s very ........ sorry i lost my words, i don t know wht i can say 😲, the episode 'nd ur written is 2 good.πŸ‘

Hi Meera,😊

Welcome!

Thank you. I noticed yesterday you wrote in french, but I only understood the first line or two...maybe chista can understand...will tell her to have a look...

The episode yesterday was good, if only to show the world and RV that there are certain love that will never ever die, in fact will get stronger in the face of adversity.πŸ‘
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

the whole story revolves around this lines from synopsis

Will Arpita & Avdesh's love survive the pressures & vicissitudes that surround them? Can the love story of a criminal ever end in a happily ever after?
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

hmm mayb  this point is correct

avdesh and arpita are made of sterner stuff

the love is the guiding light or shield for both of them..

but i keep wondeirng abt lal singh again  and this rv character keeps getting me back to his connection with lal singh

loopholes as of now

want to see if i m right hehee

remember back in the beginning I also said Bhootni will have some connection with LS...I wonder if she will?...I really, really wanna know a bit of her backstory.

As for LS coming, well they need to change the guy because if it is the same one I can't take him seriously!!....He is not a worthy enemy for Avdesh(πŸ˜†)....RV is!

So you think a connection...what?...son? grandson?...nephew?....
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

the whole story revolves around this lines from synopsis

Will Arpita & Avdesh's love survive the pressures & vicissitudes that surround them? Can the love story of a criminal ever end in a happily ever after?

oh yeah off course...it is like the whole world is agains them and their love....they have to keep proving it...added interest is that he is considered to be a criminal and the life that he lives brings about its own problems and headaches.....
chatterbox thumbnail
correct whole world is against their love as if they dont hv the right to be happy.. this whole story is abt the love of a gunda and hw they pass thru fire..

in hindi there is proverb
yeh ishk nahi aasan bas itna samaj lo

bas ek aag ka dariya hai jisse kud ke jaana hai

hope u understand this

love is not easy u have to cross fire to keep it alive..

and again abt lalsingh

ya he was total disappointment thats why i felt rv  wud hv suited the lalsingh role
cud be lal singh must have sent him for soem things

i also want to knwo back story

i think once arpita is rescued focus for once wud be on rai household and shikha and rv bro story along with bhootni secrets

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

that is a nice proverb!....totally suits Avita...

I think it would be a nice change to have some comedy, after all this intenseness (also give AS and Tb a break) to see Simple and how she teaches those Rai men to behave....but I think Papa R is going to revolt!....he is a revolting man(πŸ˜†) and a bully so not going to cave in easily...wanna see Simple whip him or kick more things at his shins!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Di saying LS was a disappointment is an understatement!...they hyped him up so much and he turns out to be a mouse, leaving without a whimper!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but I think we will be seeing a lot of shikha as well....don't forget RV's brother is coming as well. Do you think they are already in love or will fall in love?...I would prefer the former so Avi's revenge can be quickler!...to fall in love and etc will take time, and then this RV v Av bit will wane a bit as they concentrate on the romance and other things....

I bet bhootni is wishing Shikha off the world!...here she just got rid of Arpi (or so she thinks) and now another young girl.....and all she wants to have is a candlelight dinner with Avi!!....can u imagine his face if she is dressed for seduction?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omgg dreamy
ur each and every word touches my heart
aur dil ka dard tears ban ke aa gaya.
it is amazingggggg
maine socha ki koi achhe shayiri likhonge but i am very emotional😭
chatterbox thumbnail
true there was so much hype abt lal singh and i kept thinking he is the main villain and hope he is a powerful actor or character

but ur comparison is perfect

left without  a whimper

oh bt he wud be bck and mayb he has set some plans on roll already..

abt yday again from ashish and tanvi point of view they did very very intense performance

and it requires loads of stamina to come out like the way we saw

their pain was like our pain

hats off to them for such brilliant performance again

and bhootni must be counting her days now

she and rv both had it coming and rv wud be beaten but what wud avdesh do once he finds the truth

i think my guess is bhootni end wud be the final chapter in this gunahon ka devta saga

one thing abt my siggy i wanted to tell

we want to see avdesh arpita happilly ever after  hence i chose this pic  hehe