The Sher by birthright! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
hi dreamy,
👏 excellent writing ,n sorry if i hav confused in name,actually i was thinking the same thing about arpi's words to rv she also realises the difference btween avi n so called protector rv.she was feeling guilty to shoot him but now she will never feel sorry for him no matter whatever avi do with him,well about the scene,it was great yaar,both ashish n tanvi give their best n that makes us cry ,n it shows their love n concern for each other as avi serrendered himself for arpi,runs on her cry,controlled himself from almost breaking a constable's neck just bz arpi forbids him n arpi although she was under constant beating but cry that 'let avdhesh ji go,do whatever u want to do with me,let him go',n beside her pathetic situation she replied back rv to show his real face n trivial state in comparison to avi.well shikha v hav lots of hopes from her n simple also.
hehe i made this just now to try out    now hehe

our couple itself is sparky hehee
Hi Jolie,😊

Thank you.

Very, very emotional episode...you said it rightly Arpi thinking about him...her words for him bought tears to the eyes....but also upset, because it was more ammunition to RV...yes he knows they love each other but he now knows they he could literally destroy them - just by killing one of them and the other would die or be one of the living dead.....

I don't understand though....he wants Avdesh but is torturing Arpi constantly...what will he achieve? just more anger and hatred...he had Avdesh in his hands...Avi gave himself up (I always said he would surrender if Arpi is taken in so I was so proud when he did that!😊👍🏼) and showed his own nobility despite the label of gunda and criminal on him. Yet RV let him go....😕

And sorry about what...I don't understand..??😊
dreamy this point confused me too yday

it slipped till u said

rv wants avdesh and when he was there why did he not take him in.. 
some blooper or some other secret now
Originally posted by chatterbox

hehe i made this just now to try out    now hehe

our couple itself is sparky hehee

Chatter di checked in Creations Gallery but cant see it there where do I look for it.
gauri under my posts here only

are u able to see any pic under any post 
Bravo Dreamy , it s very ........ sorry i lost my words, i don t know wht i can say 😲, the episode 'nd ur written is 2 good.👏

somebody on fb has commented if avdesh is gunahon ka devta then ranvijay is gunahon ka daanav or rakshas or demon

so true words
@ Chatter di, Saw it now Wow a starry couple looks lovely with the stars and whats in the left all demons 😆😆
oh i was thinking what u r saying 

ya demon my pyaara demon  dont want to remove him from there hahha