*~*Member of the Week # 14 *~* (Page 7)

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by ffkhan

Nice answers Debo. Aww, u r also Shahid fan.Big smile
ya i am;...love him,..my av movies of him r vivah n ishq vishkBig smileEmbarrassed
waiting fr mausamEmbarrassed
Me too can't wait for Mausam.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

naps questions!
Here are few questions for you:

1) What makes Ashi-Yuvi special?? (Should be essay-type answer)

okay am no great shakes at writing loong essays...bt ashi yuvi for me are a part of me..trust me nitz..wen it ended in 2006..i felt as if i lost 4 fantastic frnds...bt soon i learnt to live wid d fact that they were inside me...making me pave my way in this world exactly in der style...the remix style..

ashi made me fearless..i used to be ninny LOL..all nervous and stupid..even tho im a gud orator..goin fr debates and declamations were a pain/.bt in 9th std i gathered my wits..and followed my heart..bcz it said dat wahi karo jo mujhe accha lage..main yahi karna chahti thiLOLLOLLOL...i was in 9th wen it ended so ya d enlightenment came den!

as for yuvi..he taught me to  be driven wid my passion for my capabilities..those lied in d fact dat i was very sensetive toeards ppl..and used to always lend dem a ear...so leaving science and taking up psychology and sociology were my biggest decisions that made my mind and my soul happy and content wid where it is now today...bcz behaviorial sciences have helped me evolve as a human being..iv learnt new things and its because of my belief in Them..

ashi yuvi arent mere characters...they are beliefs that made me sail through the most important part of my life,no matter how absurd it might sound...they are a beautiful scintillating dream..the kind u dont wanna get up from..and u noe wat my adorable dobi..ill sleep forever if i get to sway with them and their passion for life and self gratification..for the mind!Embarrassed

I loved how you called me adorable dobi! ROFLBlushing But seriously, Ashi-Yuvi are I don't know what...they are not just any other couple or characters...they are DREAM like you put it...hope and faith! Damn I love them!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

2) You favorite AY scene? Why??

favorite!?? like absolute fav...hmm tough one...so difficult to choose...okay ill give 3 scenes..plz cqnt choose one!Big smile

scene one has to be FOLLOW YOUR HEART..why because it was  the purest confession of love..the purest...she made him realise his true potential..she made his ideas.his dreams a reality..

look at this pic naps..u noe ashi believed in FYH no doubt..bt she saw it before her eyes ritethis instant..she knew that she had forged a connection with her maktub..her true soulamte..she connected wid him..i mean dis scene is so intimate..nt because of the kiss that they share.bt because of their eyes..they saw a new world in each in each oders beliefs!

I know right?? Well pehle if anyone had asked me which was my fav., I wasnt able to decide but still I put this scene as my top fav. if I just had to decide...and that is because its just so P-U-R-E!! Damn but now after discovering farewell, then yuvi comforting ashi regarding sonia...and all those scenes, I ACTUALLY CANNOT DECIDE!! But yes FYH, Farewell...these scenes are and will always remain close to my heart!BlushingEmbarrassed

And what you said is soo true!! Ashi followed her heart, but she came to know its beauty through Yuvi in this moment! Whenever yuvi has followed his heart, his dreams...she has felt close to bhaggu!EmbarrassedHugHug I totally know why this scene is your top fav. one!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

scene two wud be the uniform hug and d bet phase...Embarrassed..and the real hona wala scene (yeah dis cums under scene 2LOL)..

Ofcourse...the most irresistible hug that I ever saw and the mostttttttttttttttt beautiful moment between a couple...real hona zaruri hai scene! I love this moment man...it had their dreams, hope, faith, and love for each other and for their future with each other...its a complete scene!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

lol im kidding d second scene is wen ashi conforts yuvi aftr he finds out dat YD is a cheating twit..!Dead  aftr d weekend vacation thingEmbarrassed

Which one are you talking about? You mean the one when yuvi learns that their parents are divorcing or the one when ashi comforts after he learns about Ya-mama-ni?? Or some other one altogether?

scene 3 wud be their maktub so obv..EmbarrassedBig smile

Last patch uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!! The best one I saw...it was soo AY-ish man...it was seriously home coming for them!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

3) Why is Misha Misha and not Yuvi?

because misha is crazy...and believe it or. not..yuvi aint that crazy.hes d sane and sensible one..ashi drives on instincts...bt somehow i dnt even get ur question.dou mean why is misha misha n nt ashi??LOL

Naaa..I actually meant yuvi...why is Misha Misha and not Yuvi?? Agar Ashi hota toh answer kuch easy nahi ho jata?? C'mon put your brains to work debo!! Wink

4) Find 'X' 

dear napsie..dis shows that ur vella dese days...lol..i quit maths aftr my 12th boards..so x y z cn do their chiggy wiggy somewhere else..bt for ur satisfaction..

3x= 42 +6=48/3x
x=16Big smileROFL

You know actually this question was an essay question from University of Chicago, this year!! Imagine writing 500+ words on this topic...only "Find X"...And they wanted some creative answer, and not something serious type!! Thankfully I didn't have to write on this!! LOL I could have but it wouldn't have been funny types!!

5) Give your top 20 fav. dialogues by Ashi and/or Yuvi!Embarrassed (All should be from different scenes)

hmm..okay
1) ashi: kaun hai ye idiot?
yuvi: god anvesha ur language!?LOLDay Dreaming

I LOVE THIS DIALOUGE! It was soo adorable!! Yuvi comes and closes Ashi's eyes...and she is like "kaun hain yeh idiot?" And yuvi is like..."OH GOD ANVESHA...YOUR LANGUAGE!!" ROFLROFLROFL I love this dialogue!

2)ashi: hey bhaggu u r nuts
yuvi: yes i am..am i not!?Blushing

One of the best...only yuvi can shut this wacko!! Wink

3)yuvi: ashi tum mere liye bahut special ho..i mean din ke 24 ghanton me se 20 ghante mujhe tumhe marne ka dil karta hai..aur meri ye feelings sirf tumhare liye hai

4)ashi: duh uh i love uDay Dreaming

5)ashi: pink bunniessssssss???? arrghhhhhhhhhhhh kya hum ab stage pe pink costumes aur hath me carrots le kar gana gayengeROFL timbo tumhe inspiration kaha se mili..NAIL PAINT SHADE CARD SE?

6)ashi: perfect hona zaroori nahi hai..real hona bahut important hai

Damn...LOVE THIS DIALOGUE TILL ETERNITY!!

7)ashi: i miss u babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"I can't stand you!!"
"Same here!"
"Oh really?? Toh tum yahan un-invited kya kar rahi ho?"
"aaaa...hey bhaggu! Main padki gayi...ab toh mujhe sab kuch sach sach bata dena padega...woh kya haina...jab bhi tum mujse 200 metres door hote ho, mere aankhon ke taps full speed on ho jate hain...I MISS YOU BABY!"

Man for this one scene, I can tolerate that entire week of Remix! TongueEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

8)yuvi: ye tumhara pagal pan hai na..its just inectious..
(god d way he says ittttttttttttttttttttttt)

I know right???????? Damn them man...I LOVE THEM!BlushingHug Actually no damn them...save them for eternity!BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

9)ashi: kya hua..koi match haar gaye ho ya sara saman kho gaya hai?
yuvi: tumhara dimag kho gaya hai..just go n find it n leave me aloneROFL

hahahaha i didn't expect this one...I seriously forgot about this one...they can't live without irritating each other naa? ROFL

10)yuvi: sorry..main apne babes ke rules n regulations bhool gaya tha..d fifth rule..im sorryEmbarrassed

11)yuvi: u n creative..my teeny meeny toe...

I LOVE THIS DIALOGUE! Especially the way yuvi says it...its soo funny and adorable at the same side!!ROFLEmbarrassed

12)yuvi: ashi....wacko psycho bahar aao...

ashi: kya hai mr psycho pathetic?concert stage pe hai..back stage nahi

yuvi: ashi..mujhe mere joote do..mere fans mera wait kar rahe hai..mujhe jana hai!

ashi: joote..??tumhare joote yaha kyun honge..tumhe kya ye koi dustbin lagta hai???

You love this scene...don't you??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing

13) ashi:"Ten gram ka brain hain nahi...tabhi bhi peena chahta hai...woh bhi sad jayega

14) yuvi(hell scene wen pri cums at d bar): priyanka tum bhi peeti ho????/ROFL

d way he expressed his wonderROFL

15)yuvi: woh kehti hai ki main usse aaj se nahi bahut pehle se janta hu.aur kahin na kahi mera dil kehta hai ki haan..main usse pehle se janta hu..i love herLOLEmbarrassed

16)congratulations pres yuvi...congrats pres ashi..we won..today u won..Embarrassed

I AM SO HIGH ON THIS SCENE AND ESPECIALLY THIS DIALOGUE! I mean you can see it in my dabba...but damn i love this moment so much! just this two dialogues tells us that all those fights and bad blood between them durings elections was for them in regards with yuvi and for yuvi in regards with Ashi!! Yuvi was fighting for THEM and Ashi for fighting for her psycho!!HugEmbarrassedHug And yes, they risked everything...because they knew they will triumph in the end...and look, THEY SO DID!EmbarrassedHugHug Soulmates...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug

17)maharaj yuvraj..kya aap iss aam janta ki baat sunenge
yuvi: sure aam jantaLOL

I am sure this is during elections...what scene?? I am unable to recall?? Or maybe its not even elections...damn what scene is this debo??

dats all i rem!
bas aur yaad ayenge toh  bataungiEmbarrassed

I WILL WAIT FOR MORE! ROFLBlushingEmbarrassed

Okie thats all i have so far! LOL

thank thee lorddddd!

Thanks for this cute answers debo...enjoyed reading them!Embarrassed

leeseunggilove

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Congratulations!!!!! Party

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
thanx huma!!!Hug

-Humaira-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
All the best for tomorrow, Divzy!Hug

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
 naps questions!
Here are few questions for you:

1) What makes Ashi-Yuvi special?? (Should be essay-type answer)

okay am no great shakes at writing loong essays...bt ashi yuvi for me are a part of me..trust me nitz..wen it ended in 2006..i felt as if i lost 4 fantastic frnds...bt soon i learnt to live wid d fact that they were inside me...making me pave my way in this world exactly in der style...the remix style..

ashi made me fearless..i used to be ninny LOL..all nervous and stupid..even tho im a gud orator..goin fr debates and declamations were a pain/.bt in 9th std i gathered my wits..and followed my heart..bcz it said dat wahi karo jo mujhe accha lage..main yahi karna chahti thiLOLLOLLOL...i was in 9th wen it ended so ya d enlightenment came den!

as for yuvi..he taught me to  be driven wid my passion for my capabilities..those lied in d fact dat i was very sensetive toeards ppl..and used to always lend dem a ear...so leaving science and taking up psychology and sociology were my biggest decisions that made my mind and my soul happy and content wid where it is now today...bcz behaviorial sciences have helped me evolve as a human being..iv learnt new things and its because of my belief in Them..

ashi yuvi arent mere characters...they are beliefs that made me sail through the most important part of my life,no matter how absurd it might sound...they are a beautiful scintillating dream..the kind u dont wanna get up from..and u noe wat my adorable dobi..ill sleep forever if i get to sway with them and their passion for life and self gratification..for the mind!Embarrassed

I loved how you called me adorable dobi! ROFLBlushing But seriously, Ashi-Yuvi are I don't know what...they are not just any other couple or characters...they are DREAM like you put it...hope and faith! Damn I love them!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

i noe rite!...they are a dream..dat doesnt happen twice..lol okay ill call u adorable dobi alwayssssssssssssEmbarrassed

2) You favorite AY scene? Why??

favorite!?? like absolute fav...hmm tough one...so difficult to choose...okay ill give 3 scenes..plz cqnt choose one!Big smile

scene one has to be FOLLOW YOUR HEART..why because it was  the purest confession of love..the purest...she made him realise his true potential..she made his ideas.his dreams a reality..

look at this pic naps..u noe ashi believed in FYH no doubt..bt she saw it before her eyes ritethis instant..she knew that she had forged a connection with her maktub..her true soulamte..she connected wid him..i mean dis scene is so intimate..nt because of the kiss that they share.bt because of their eyes..they saw a new world in each in each oders beliefs!

I know right?? Well pehle if anyone had asked me which was my fav., I wasnt able to decide but still I put this scene as my top fav. if I just had to decide...and that is because its just so P-U-R-E!! Damn but now after discovering farewell, then yuvi comforting ashi regarding sonia...and all those scenes, I ACTUALLY CANNOT DECIDE!! But yes FYH, Farewell...these scenes are and will always remain close to my heart!BlushingEmbarrassed

And what you said is soo true!! Ashi followed her heart, but she came to know its beauty through Yuvi in this moment! Whenever yuvi has followed his heart, his dreams...she has felt close to bhaggu!EmbarrassedHugHug I totally know why this scene is your top fav. one!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i disovered this scene here only..oderwise i din even noe abt it dat well..bt heck maktub and ayls instilled d magic in me!Big smile

scene two wud be the uniform hug and d bet phase...Embarrassed..and the real hona wala scene (yeah dis cums under scene 2LOL)..

Ofcourse...the most irresistible hug that I ever saw and the mostttttttttttttttt beautiful moment between a couple...real hona zaruri hai scene! I love this moment man...it had their dreams, hope, faith, and love for each other and for their future with each other...its a complete scene!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

lol im kidding d second scene is wen ashi conforts yuvi aftr he finds out dat YD is a cheating twit..!Dead  aftr d weekend vacation thingEmbarrassed

Which one are you talking about? You mean the one when yuvi learns that their parents are divorcing or the one when ashi comforts after he learns about Ya-mama-ni?? Or some other one altogether?

the one in which he cums home aftr d tiara island vacation wid ashi to get some money..and sees YD wid some women!..and d subsequent scenes in wich ashi comforts him n tells him to conc on his music..ya wen he finds out ki his parents r divorcing!

scene 3 wud be their maktub so obv..EmbarrassedBig smile

Last patch uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!! The best one I saw...it was soo AY-ish man...it was seriously home coming for them!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

3) Why is Misha Misha and not Yuvi?

because misha is crazy...and believe it or. not..yuvi aint that crazy.hes d sane and sensible one..ashi drives on instincts...bt somehow i dnt even get ur question.dou mean why is misha misha n nt ashi??LOL

Naaa..I actually meant yuvi...why is Misha Misha and not Yuvi?? Agar Ashi hota toh answer kuch easy nahi ho jata?? C'mon put your brains to work debo!! Wink

hmmm then  gimme some time dobi...ill think dis one overTongue

4) Find 'X' 

dear napsie..dis shows that ur vella dese days...lol..i quit maths aftr my 12th boards..so x y z cn do their chiggy wiggy somewhere else..bt for ur satisfaction..

3x= 42 +6=48/3x
x=16Big smileROFL

You know actually this question was an essay question from University of Chicago, this year!! Imagine writing 500+ words on this topic...only "Find X"...And they wanted some creative answer, and not something serious type!! Thankfully I didn't have to write on this!! LOL I could have but it wouldn't have been funny types!!

dear lord! really? thank god yaha ki univs r abt marks n nt d essays..esays arent applicable in most undergraduate college!.bt masters leverl is d same process!

5) Give your top 20 fav. dialogues by Ashi and/or Yuvi!Embarrassed (All should be from different scenes)

hmm..okay
1) ashi: kaun hai ye idiot?
yuvi: god anvesha ur language!?LOLDay Dreaming

I LOVE THIS DIALOUGE! It was soo adorable!! Yuvi comes and closes Ashi's eyes...and she is like "kaun hain yeh idiot?" And yuvi is like..."OH GOD ANVESHA...YOUR LANGUAGE!!" ROFLROFLROFL I love this dialogue!

same here!Blushing

2)ashi: hey bhaggu u r nuts
yuvi: yes i am..am i not!?Blushing

One of the best...only yuvi can shut this wacko!! Wink

3)yuvi: ashi tum mere liye bahut special ho..i mean din ke 24 ghanton me se 20 ghante mujhe tumhe marne ka dil karta hai..aur meri ye feelings sirf tumhare liye hai

4)ashi: duh uh i love uDay Dreaming

5)ashi: pink bunniessssssss???? arrghhhhhhhhhhhh kya hum ab stage pe pink costumes aur hath me carrots le kar gana gayengeROFL timbo tumhe inspiration kaha se mili..NAIL PAINT SHADE CARD SE?

6)ashi: perfect hona zaroori nahi hai..real hona bahut important hai

Damn...LOVE THIS DIALOGUE TILL ETERNITY!!

7)ashi: i miss u babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"I can't stand you!!"
"Same here!"
"Oh really?? Toh tum yahan un-invited kya kar rahi ho?"
"aaaa...hey bhaggu! Main padki gayi...ab toh mujhe sab kuch sach sach bata dena padega...woh kya haina...jab bhi tum mujse 200 metres door hote ho, mere aankhon ke taps full speed on ho jate hain...I MISS YOU BABY!"

Man for this one scene, I can tolerate that entire week of Remix! TongueEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

8)yuvi: ye tumhara pagal pan hai na..its just inectious..
(god d way he says ittttttttttttttttttttttt)

I know right???????? Damn them man...I LOVE THEM!BlushingHug Actually no damn them...save them for eternity!BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

9)ashi: kya hua..koi match haar gaye ho ya sara saman kho gaya hai?
yuvi: tumhara dimag kho gaya hai..just go n find it n leave me aloneROFL

hahahaha i didn't expect this one...I seriously forgot about this one...they can't live without irritating each other naa? ROFL

10)yuvi: sorry..main apne babes ke rules n regulations bhool gaya tha..d fifth rule..im sorryEmbarrassed

11)yuvi: u n creative..my teeny meeny toe...

I LOVE THIS DIALOGUE! Especially the way yuvi says it...its soo funny and adorable at the same side!!ROFLEmbarrassed

12)yuvi: ashi....wacko psycho bahar aao...

ashi: kya hai mr psycho pathetic?concert stage pe hai..back stage nahi

yuvi: ashi..mujhe mere joote do..mere fans mera wait kar rahe hai..mujhe jana hai!

ashi: joote..??tumhare joote yaha kyun honge..tumhe kya ye koi dustbin lagta hai???

You love this scene...don't you??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing
 i do..esp wen he cums n acccuses her..its soo cute dat he knows ki aisi harkat siwai ashi ke koi aur kar hi nahi sakta!ROFL

13) ashi:"Ten gram ka brain hain nahi...tabhi bhi peena chahta hai...woh bhi sad jayega

14) yuvi(hell scene wen pri cums at d bar): priyanka tum bhi peeti ho????/ROFL

d way he expressed his wonderROFL

15)yuvi: woh kehti hai ki main usse aaj se nahi bahut pehle se janta hu.aur kahin na kahi mera dil kehta hai ki haan..main usse pehle se janta hu..i love herLOLEmbarrassed

16)congratulations pres yuvi...congrats pres ashi..we won..today u won..Embarrassed

I AM SO HIGH ON THIS SCENE AND ESPECIALLY THIS DIALOGUE! I mean you can see it in my dabba...but damn i love this moment so much! just this two dialogues tells us that all those fights and bad blood between them durings elections was for them in regards with yuvi and for yuvi in regards with Ashi!! Yuvi was fighting for THEM and Ashi for fighting for her psycho!!HugEmbarrassedHug And yes, they risked everything...because they knew they will triumph in the end...and look, THEY SO DID!EmbarrassedHugHug Soulmates...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug

17)maharaj yuvraj..kya aap iss aam janta ki baat sunenge
yuvi: sure aam jantaLOL

I am sure this is during elections...what scene?? I am unable to recall?? Or maybe its not even elections...damn what scene is this debo??
this is wen she finds out ki sid cheated in d process..so she  goes in d jam sesssion dat d new pres yuvi had organised fr d jantaLOL..she enters and tells him to come out bcz she wanted to talk to him...bt she says so in her own styleWink..this is d same scene wen he kisses her hand also! n tells her to lose gracefullyROFL

dats all i rem!
bas aur yaad ayenge toh  bataungiEmbarrassed

I WILL WAIT FOR MORE! ROFLBlushingEmbarrassed

Okie thats all i have so far! LOL

thank thee lorddddd!

Thanks for this cute answers debo...enjoyed reading them!Embarrassed
MY ANSWERS IN red!Big smileEmbarrassed
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

thanx neetz..am damn nervous...have been studying since 8 am in d morning!OuchCry..buri halat hai!
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

thanx neetz..am damn nervous...have been studying since 8 am in d morning!OuchCry..buri halat hai!

Oho! Kuch nahi hoga! Just give your bestBig smile
My good wishes are always with you! Make me proud! I'm sure you willHug

Edited by Chill_Out - 09 January 2011 at 3:36am

leeseunggilove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index