Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
thank u nabuuuuuuuuuuuHug
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
 naps questions!
Here are few questions for you:

1) What makes Ashi-Yuvi special?? (Should be essay-type answer)

okay am no great shakes at writing loong essays...bt ashi yuvi for me are a part of me..trust me nitz..wen it ended in 2006..i felt as if i lost 4 fantastic frnds...bt soon i learnt to live wid d fact that they were inside me...making me pave my way in this world exactly in der style...the remix style..

ashi made me fearless..i used to be ninny LOL..all nervous and stupid..even tho im a gud orator..goin fr debates and declamations were a pain/.bt in 9th std i gathered my wits..and followed my heart..bcz it said dat wahi karo jo mujhe accha lage..main yahi karna chahti thiLOLLOLLOL...i was in 9th wen it ended so ya d enlightenment came den!

as for yuvi..he taught me to  be driven wid my passion for my capabilities..those lied in d fact dat i was very sensetive toeards ppl..and used to always lend dem a ear...so leaving science and taking up psychology and sociology were my biggest decisions that made my mind and my soul happy and content wid where it is now today...bcz behaviorial sciences have helped me evolve as a human being..iv learnt new things and its because of my belief in Them..

ashi yuvi arent mere characters...they are beliefs that made me sail through the most important part of my life,no matter how absurd it might sound...they are a beautiful scintillating dream..the kind u dont wanna get up from..and u noe wat my adorable dobi..ill sleep forever if i get to sway with them and their passion for life and self gratification..for the mind!Embarrassed

2) You favorite AY scene? Why??

favorite!?? like absolute fav...hmm tough one...so difficult to choose...okay ill give 3 scenes..plz cqnt choose one!Big smile

scene one has to be FOLLOW YOUR HEART..why because it was  the purest confession of love..the purest...she made him realise his true potential..she made his ideas.his dreams a reality..

look at this pic naps..u noe ashi believed in FYH no doubt..bt she saw it before her eyes ritethis instant..she knew that she had forged a connection with her maktub..her true soulamte..she connected wid him..i mean dis scene is so intimate..nt because of the kiss that they share.bt because of their eyes..they saw a new world in each in each oders beliefs!

scene two wud be the uniform hug and d bet phase...Embarrassed..and the real hona wala scene (yeah dis cums under scene 2LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL)..
lol im kidding d second scene is wen ashi conforts yuvi aftr he finds out dat YD is a cheating twit..!Dead  aftr d weekend vacation thingEmbarrassed

scene 3 wud be their maktub so obv..EmbarrassedBig smile

3) Why is Misha Misha and not Yuvi?

because misha is crazy...and believe it or. not..yuvi aint that crazy.hes d sane and sensible one..ashi drives on instincts...bt somehow i dnt even get ur question.dou mean why is misha misha n nt ashi??LOL
4) Find 'X' 

dear napsie..dis shows that ur vella dese days...lol..i quit maths aftr my 12th boards..so x y z cn do their chiggy wiggy somewhere else..bt for ur satisfaction..

3x= 42 +6=48/3x
x=16Big smileROFL

5) Give your top 20 fav. dialogues by Ashi and/or Yuvi!Embarrassed (All should be from different scenes)

hmm..okay
1) ashi: kaun hai ye idiot?
yuvi: god anvesha ur language!?LOLDay Dreaming

2)ashi: hey bhaggu u r nuts
yuvi: yes i am..am i not!?Blushing

3)yuvi: ashi tum mere liye bahut special ho..i mean din ke 24 ghanton me se 20 ghante mujhe tumhe marne ka dil karta hai..aur meri ye feelings sirf tumhare liye hai

4)ashi: duh uh i love uDay Dreaming

5)ashi: pink bunniessssssss???? arrghhhhhhhhhhhh kya hum ab stage pe pink costumes aur hath me carrots le kar gana gayengeROFL timbo tumhe inspiration kaha se mili..NAIL PAINT SHADE CARD SE?

6)ashi: perfect hona zaroori nahi hai..real hona bahut important hai

7)ashi: i miss u babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

8)yuvi: ye tumhara pagal pan hai na..its just inectious..
(god d way he says ittttttttttttttttttttttt)

9)ashi: kya hua..koi match haar gaye ho ya sara saman kho gaya hai?
yuvi: tumhara dimag kho gaya hai..just go n find it n leave me aloneROFL

10)yuvi: sorry..main apne babes ke rules n regulations bhool gaya tha..d fifth rule..im sorryEmbarrassed

11)yuvi: u n creative..my teeny meeny toe...

12)yuvi: ashi....wacko psycho bahar aao...

ashi: kya hai mr psycho pathetic?concert stage pe hai..back stage nahi

yuvi: ashi..mujhe mere joote do..mere fans mera wait kar rahe hai..mujhe jana hai!

ashi: joote..??tumhare joote yaha kyun honge..tumhe kya ye koi dustbin lagta hai???

13) ashi:"Ten gram ka brain hain nahi...tabhi bhi peena chahta hai...woh bhi sad jayega

14) yuvi(hell scene wen pri cums at d bar): priyanka tum bhi peeti ho????/ROFL

d way he expressed his wonderROFL

15)yuvi: woh kehti hai ki main usse aaj se nahi bahut pehle se janta hu.aur kahin na kahi mera dil kehta hai ki haan..main usse pehle se janta hu..i love herLOLEmbarrassed

16)congratulations pres yuvi...congrats pres ashi..we won..today u won..Embarrassed

17)maharaj yuvraj..kya aap iss aam janta ki baat sunenge
yuvi: sure aam jantaLOL

dats all i rem!
bas aur yaad ayenge toh  bataungiEmbarrassed

Okie thats all i have so far! LOL

thank thee lorddddd!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanAkankshaa.

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

LEKHA'S ANSWERS

Tell  Ur Favorites:

Favorite color: pink red...black..green(certain shades)

Favorite kind of music:umm..i dnt have specifics...bt i love ballads and dance music!

Favorite songs:i dnt have any particular favs...i go wid d flow

Favorite Tv Shows:remix tvd glee 90210..rebeldeBig smile

Favorite season:summers and monsoon..hate winterssssssss

Favorite holiday (and why):umm d time i went to chaukidhani on a school trip..had epic fun...Big smile

Least favorite holiday (and why):it was in badrinath..i fell sick..Ouch

Favourite  Bollywood actors Apart from Shahid and why: ummm..aamir khan denBig smile

Favorite Tv actors and actresses and why

priya wal..bcz she a wonderful actor..she makes u connect wid her character!

ksg.hes adorable d way he acts
 sukirti too..she has a bright screen presence!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Humaira-ffkhan-Destiny-

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by elizaa

[QUOTE=luv_wacko]lizzie..yuvi calls ashi sweetheart..dat robs my heartttttttttttttttt

aww!! tht robs my heart too...
 chal next..
easy one again.. wht does ashi call teeya(xcept timbo/bimbo/timbet)LOL
hmmm...pari...she calls her pari na?Embarrassed
VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Congratulations
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
thanx draculaBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index