Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

future superstar inBollywood Rajeev khandelwal RK (Page 92)

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Chicken Burger ,pizza ,i also used to love chinese food  ,mexican

Chinese hot, Pizza hot
If i am getting a takeaway and have nothing for lunch the next day - Pizza. I have something for lunch the next day - Chinese. I always find that I can eat all the Chinese food at once, but about an hour later I'm hungry again... then I finish it :

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@fatima ..i  really love writing,  poem .but I don't write story's or books. I write when I'm feeling good and I've got nobody who I can tell it to. I also write every morning. Then I just get a piece of paper and a pen and write just everything that's on my mind, doesn't matter how strange it is. For me this works to get my head empty and give my full concentration to something I have to do. I think that if I don't do this it's a lot harder to concentrate on things
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
yes oliveya writing helps u to express ur self...
o wow even i love chinese food...

so what r u studying dear?
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

oliveya,

even i am foody i love pizzas and all pakistani traditional food.
my hobbies r watching tv listening music and chatting.
i love writing myself...happy i used to write poems when i was school. when i am sad, i write poems, when i am happy, i write poems, when i'm in love, i write poems...it's like I'm able to express my emotions better if i write it through a poem. i haven't created a poem lately.  poem, i made it for my friends birthday.. i will paste it for you to read. i just wanna share it with you.rasp I love you and i always will i'm ready to give you my all, my heart, my soul, and whatever is left of me i love you because you love me for who i am because you are you because you care because you showed me how beautiful life is and for so many more reasons, some i cannot fathom With you i feel comfortable, i feel loved, i feel free and in your arms is where i can be me being with you puts in a state of euphoria, i do not want to leave extreme happiness is all am dealing with I thank you for this feeling i thank you because you care i thank you for so many reasons... for everything you have done to me and for me.. and i will do everything to show you am grateful and that i also care, i cannot imagine life without you rajeev....TongueEmbarrassed
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

The college life is a new life compared to the middle school. No more parents are watching myand no more teachers are looking at my closely.

, so my life was so different from nowdays. I remember my free times were spent on library, and weekend movies, and hanging out with friends once a while. Years passed by, still missed the days.

I enjoyed  my collage so much. it was one of the best period of time in my life.I spent great moments with my friends.

Edited by oliveya - 14 January 2011 at 4:05am
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

o yes why would we leave frnds... i make frnds for my life not for my diff phases of life and i believe in long term relations....

coll and uni life is always a golden time peroid in which one can enjoy to his or her fullest...

acha oliveya i gtg now as its prayer time... see ya later if i get some time... bye bye tc Allah hafiz
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

o yes why would we leave frnds... i make frnds for my life not for my diff phases of life and i believe in long term relations....

coll and uni life is always a golden time peroid in which one can enjoy to his or her fullest...

acha oliveya i gtg now as its prayer time... see ya later if i get some time... bye bye tc Allah hafiz
even i believe also...friend forever......and u know  even i  also love my all friends . for lifetime..i  was always remember  them........but yaarrrrr busy lifestyle ....sooooo always . not its possible .we are  connected  each other everyday .......but i really missssss them SleepySleepy

Edited by oliveya - 14 January 2011 at 4:18am
sanghamitra_27 Senior Member
sanghamitra_27
sanghamitra_27

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
frnds tanuja chandra ki film rakh ki shooting vopal ki sessh mahel me 11tarikh se suru ho chuki hain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aartiiiIllumination

Go to top