Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

future superstar inBollywood Rajeev khandelwal RK (Page 111)

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

Originally posted by oliveya

Hehe...I knw puri film me RK nahi ho sakta (though I wud love it if it were that way)....but if he is the male lead of the film...it shudnt be put like "Raima Sen n Vir Das' film Raakh".....The article needs his name...as the first line talks abt the whole film...as in who r starring in it...

Anyways...I surely cant hav any idea...as to wat came upon the reporter to skip his name...hehe.
  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOMGGGGG! What ? ShockedShocked  sumaiya ......

It was a fun statement yaar....tum shocked kyun ho gayi? I am just offended as a fan...that his name was skipped...but that surely doesnt mean he is not a part of the  film...coz he has signd it much earlier...I guess!!
OMG!  y aaa i know yaar..... ....sumaiya ..do know ....   i am totally  Shocked and surprise after read thats news .....even i am also think where rajeev name in this article..raima,vir das they are name mention .thats articles ..but ...no rajeev...i am totally surprise ......because ..rajeev khandelwal is  main lead actor ..RaakhTongue

Edited by oliveya - 16 January 2011 at 5:03am

Sumi_162710 IF-Rockerz
Sumi_162710
Sumi_162710

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitra_27

ab to kisi news per hi biswas nehi hain ,, sirf job tv per promo dekhungi tab hoga biswasConfused

Agreed!! Am looking forward to the promo...Embarrassed

And well Guys....I wud be leaving now...need to take sum rest...see ya later I guess!! Till then enjoy!! Big smile
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

ab to kisi news per hi biswas nehi hain ,, sirf job tv per promo dekhungi tab hoga biswasConfused
  tum nai tu meri dil ki bhaty  keyhi  di.....Tongue  yaaaaaaa   right ..sanghamitra.... even i  do not believe any news ........i  can just wait when his next movie promo  telecast  in tv.......just only wait and wait ...nothing more...LOLSleepy  aur yaaa UTV   baa; vhei na   .....i kill utv..i am totally AngryAngry with UTV...
and what happen joker also AngryOuch
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Agreed!! Am looking forward to the promo...Embarrassed

And well Guys....I wud be leaving now...need to take sum rest...see ya later I guess!! Till then enjoy!! Big smile
  ...me tooooEmbarrassed                 
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Orkut Scrap - Stay In Touch!: 1

sumaiya ..take care .........see u tomorrow
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
City rockers turn to Bollywood

Megha Mahindru, Hindustan Times
Email Author
Mumbai, January 16, 2011

The newest talent hunting ground for Bollywood is now at the local performance arena. After models and TV starlets, it's now local musicians who are turning to the big screen. With Shaa'ir n Func's Monica Dogra spending more time on screen than onstage, a bevy of city musicians are following suit.  Recently Vishal Dadlani played a cameo in Tees Maar Khan and now the newest import to B-Town comes with drummer Sidd Coutto and singer/songwriter Ankur Tewari, who will turn actors for debutant director Neerav Ghosh's film Soundtrack.A remake of It's All Gone Pete Tong, Soundtrack deals with the ultimate rock 'n roll story where success comes padded with alcohol, drug and sex. "I loved the script, so I knew I had to take it up," says Sidd Coutto of Tough on Tobacco, who plays a drummer in the film. Coutto will team up with Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan, Anurag Kashyap and others, as well as bandmate Ankur Tewari in this film.

A remake of It's All Gone Pete Tong, Soundtrack deals with the 

"Ankur and I have composed music for Raat Gayi Baat Gayi, but
ing together is quite different," he says. Though his reel and real character are not much different, Coutto confesses that acting doesn't come easy. "I know I'm never going to be a big actor. Music is what I do best. Recently at the shoot, I had to be angry for a scene. I remember fidgeting for half an hour thinking of ways to express anger."  His counterpart Tewari is much at ease with facing the camera. Having donned the hat of a scriptwriter and director previously, the musician has also acted in films like Luck By Chance and Slumdog Millionaire. Up next, Tewari will be seen in Vishal Bhardwaj's 7 Khoon Maaf. "Acting is fun yet tiring. You need to be

i have post  just  ...........Soundtrack .......or rajeev khandelwal  line

City rockers turn to Bollywood

Edited by oliveya - 16 January 2011 at 5:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NatluS

NatluS Senior Member
NatluS
NatluS

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
hello rajeevians ... hw r u all ????????????
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NatluS

hello rajeevians ... hw r u all ????????????
welcome back HugHug how are u ..i can see u after sooo many days..were are u.. and why u not come regular in RK FC... Ermm

Go to top