Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

future superstar inBollywood Rajeev khandelwal RK (Page 101)

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Rajeev khandelwal  ..old interviews..........

A first time director (Rajkumar Gupta), no heroine, no item numbers, no exotic locales...Why this chancy debut?
There is only one item in the film and that's me. (Laughs). My first film has to leave an impact and prove that I can deliver as an actor. Being an outsider, I knew no one would launch me in a Rs 35 crore magnum opus. Nobody would make a SAAWARIYA with me. I knew I had to make it on my own. As far as making a romantic, conventional debut is concerned, tell me which is the safest debut? There is no fixed formula to success. How many actors, who have made a romantic debut, have managed to stay back? There is no way to device a safe launch vehicle.
In retrospection, what do you feel about your decision of quitting Television?
I was unhappy with the way things were happening. I am not the kind of guy who is more bothered about the zeroes on his paychecks than the script. Television was becoming mundane and unexciting. Besides, when is the right time to quit? When the show shuts down or people get bored of the show? The love and adulation is tempting but I believe you should leave things when you're at the helm of it. It takes a lot to detach and walk away at that peak time. But I have always believed in my decisions. Is there any other character who is as revered and remembered as 'Sujal'? It was difficult for me to walk out on the streets with everyone looking at me, smiling, blowing kisses especially when I knew I wasn't doing anything in the show (Kahin to hoga). I was doing something that was making absolutely no sense to me. That's when I decided to quit. I thought I wasn't worthy of all that adulation. I had to deliver. So I chose to walk out.                      Your rapport with Ekta Kapoor today...
There was never any rapport with her. We had a formal working relationship.                           Would you exchange pleasantries with her?
I smile at everyone and she wouldn't be an exception. But if she doesn't return my smile, it would be her problem.                                                                                                                                             Any actors/ directors on your wish list?
I would love to work with Mr.Yash Chopra, Mr.Bachchan and Kajol someday.

Any big banners/ production houses lining up?
(Smiles). Big banners like YRF and Karan Johar haven't approached me. But some people who make a difference to the industry have approached me. I am just holding myself back. I don't want to get into a mindless signing spree. I am just doing another romantic film with UTV at the moment. I won't sign any more films until AAMIR releases. I want people to see my work first.

Your dream role?
A character I haven't imagined. A character I haven't dreamt of.                                                          Apart from acting, what else are you passionate about?
I am passionate about life. I am in love with life. I am always up to something. I derive a lot of pleasure out of the small things in life. It could be picking up stuff for my house, buying vegetables, buying my sports gear etc. I like cooking and enjoy outdoor sports. I am very restless and adventurous in real life. I like mountaineering and river rafting. I like meeting people and more so those who do not belong to the industry. My nariyal pani wala and the girl living down the slums are the most interesting people in my life. Whenever I return her smile, she blushes and that makes me happy. It gives me immense satisfaction and joy when I see people smile.

Edited by oliveya - 14 January 2011 at 6:18am

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
   Looked  shaitaan  poster      ....Rajeev khanelwal    latest  Movie 

Upcoming thriller from Anurag Kashyap Films starring Rajeev Khandelwal and Kalki Koechlin.
What a poster!Tongue woooooooooOOMGGGG! I AM SOOO  excite ..about this movie...........hello rajeevians ....guys look at the shaitana Evil Smile poster  look at the  oooomggg damm hotter TongueEmbarrassed

can u see this hot pic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Happy Promise Day Orkut Scraps :-1
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Good bye Orkut Scraps :-1
yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
HAPPY PONGAL AND SANKRANTI

A day of thanking nature and farmers.
It is all about sowing, reaping harvesting thanking enjoying

Hope he reaps the benefits of all he has done/sowed.
Hope we get to see all that soon...

Edited by yazh1 - 14 January 2011 at 8:08pm
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

Looked  shaitaan  poster      ....Rajeev khanelwal    latest  Movie 

Upcoming thriller from Anurag Kashyap Films starring Rajeev Khandelwal and Kalki Koechlin.
What a poster!Tongue woooooooooOOMGGGG! I AM SOOO  excite ..about this movie...........hello rajeevians ....guys look at the shaitana Evil Smile poster  look at the  oooomggg damm hotter TongueEmbarrassed

can u see this hot pic

Oliveya yes yes yes i can see this pic thank u sooooo much for the latest update wow i cant w8 to see these 2 movies now... shaitaan and soundtrack... S is gonna rock for raj this timeBig smileClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Illumination

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Hello Hi Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Hi5

hello everyone.........fatima,sherry ..hiiiiiiii
sanghamitra_27 Senior Member
sanghamitra_27
sanghamitra_27

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
yr oli is posteer me jo hain kya o rajeev hi hain to?

Go to top