future superstar inBollywood Rajeev khandelwal RK - Page 59

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by *kitty*

i don't know many members here..
so lemme introduce myself ..Hey guys, i'm Krystal.you can call me Kitty.
krystal....... nice name  ...........but ...i call u kitty...if u do not mind....😛
Forever Friends Comments, Scraps, Graphics for Orkut, Myspace
this for.......

Kitty.,.....khushi........sherry.... fatima.......ria,  riya........ sumaiya ........and all my friend in here
@Olive- Thanks! yeah u can cal me Kitty..
i think all have left!

Originally posted by *kitty*

@Olive- Thanks! yeah u can cal me Kitty..
i think all have left!

......kitty............are u excite for..rk  forthcoming movie soundtrack 😛😛
aww.that is cute!Rajeev is awesome..
he's getting married nope

BTW i am still waiting for your PM!lol
Soundtrack????i don't know about it!tell me..

can u see this hot pic

Upcoming thriller from Anurag Kashyap Films starring Rajeev Khandelwal and Kalki Koechlin.
What a poster!😛😛😛😛 woooooooooOOMGGGG! I AM SOOO  excite ..about this movie...........hello rajeevians ....guys look at the shaitana ðŸ˜ˆ poster  look at the  oooomggg damm hotter 😛😳

Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
t's a common notion among trade circles that films released in the month of January do not perform well at the Box-office. The Rani Mukherjee, Vidya Balan starrer No One Killed Jessica passed this acid test with flying colours and is being heralded as challenge for the biggies that are set to release in the coming weeks.

After the critically acclaimed directorial debut in Aamir, Rajkumar Gupta managed to gain a foothold in the industry. His second film, NOKJ, has opened to great reviews, appreciated by the critics and audiences alike. Even as the compliments and bouquets continue to flow in, Gupta has announced that his next is a love story called Rapchik Romance. Though the film is in scripting stages and the cast is undecided, gossip papers are hinting at a possible selection of Rani Mukherjee as it seems that the director is besotted by the queen of Bollywood.

While talking about his next, he admits that it won't be a typical boy-meets-girl candyfloss romance. He hopes to do something different and surprise everyone, including himself. "But in case of genres, I would love to explore each and every one," he adds.

i hope rajkumar gupta......will sign  next movie  rajeev khandelwal.. ......op with Rani ...
Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago