India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay did not make any question why?

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
i  saw abhay meet with chand but he did not make any question regarding piya's attecking he knows very well that attacker (danish)  was with him that time, and  he knows chand is behind that attack which was for piya, what will happen in future when  would  he will do 2nd attack what do you think guys.

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
oh 51 view but no body can't give any view regarding this, i  think piya's life is big issue for abhay, and he knows chand is after piya's life but usne koi bhee question put nahi kiya, i think creative ko yadd nahee hoga? ROFL
-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
yes, that was weird....well, not the first time something weird happens regarding abhaypiya....such as he keeps humiliating her in front of ppl....i mean for how long?lol

well, they are just amazing anyhow! rare n unique:)
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

I think Abhay might know Chand dont do that as Vampire can read each others mind

When Danish's mom came & Haseena ask Chand that Abhay might kill danish hi said he cant,,also when ChandEena ask Abhay to go out of station Chand said their is something wrong in Abhay

I think Abhay suspect once but come to know that Chand wont,,,,

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index