Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The Pratster is definitely worse than her Dad - he doesnt have a jutting chin or button eyes!!!!πŸ˜†

The Arushi issue I hope is the straw that breaks the TNs back, I am hoping.....

Let hell unleash itself and the Pratster feel some real heat, without K as her shield this time. K please dont bend to her this time - stay true to your own feelings - dont be swayed...pleeeeeeeeeease!

Be a man - your own man, and not the chamach to your Mardana Aurat!😑
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

True about Pratigya about being in her father's shadow.  Come to think of it she takes her cue of how a marriage should be is from her papa.  I have noticed he too is overbearing in the most subtle way, always overriding his wife because she may not be as educated as him, takes decisions without informing his family [handing himself to police] and he is the domineering partner in the relationship who also preaches continuously yet never follows what he preaches.

Like father, like daughter and she has adopted the same in her own relationship.

Papa is not the only one, even his Principled Daughter follows that to the T..and also  notice how  she never gives importance to her Mother's sane [Sometimes] advice and is always willing to obey the dumbest advice given by Papa...As far as I have seen, it is only Adarsh who is  listens to his Mother..The Girls  too follow their father's foot steps..
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

The Pratster is definitely worse than her Dad - he doesnt have a jutting chin or button eyes!!!!πŸ˜†

Let hell unleash itself and the Pratster feel some real heat, without K as her shield this time. K please dont bend to her this time - stay true to your own feelings - dont be swayed...pleeeeeeeeeease!

Yep, he has springs......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Kaise nahi Jhukega..Yeh tho Aurathana Mard  bangaya hai....Koi isski spine surgery karwake isski spine straight and strong banao...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

I do suspect they have realized it, That's why we see some sparks now and then, only thing is that instead of turning this sparks into a steady fire, the CV's quench it using the sweet pleading voice of ...........................

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnprats

exactly...she always assumes her family right.Krish has no importance when it comes to GH.kya perrhaai ki hai prats ne...mujhe tu krishna jyada samajhdaar lagta hai....πŸ˜†

Krishnaprats,

Lagtha Nahi, bey ...Krishna Samajhdar HAI ..yehi sach hai ........
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tanths

See you later, alligator! After a while crocodile (I finished it or else I knew you would)

Off to see bachchas at the school. Have fun at LUD everyoneπŸ€—. Will join in around 1 or 3 pm πŸ˜•when some of you are still counting sheep or floating in zzzzzz land.πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Tanths

See you later, alligator! After a while crocodile (I finished it or else I knew you would)

Off to see bachchas at the school. Have fun at LUD everyoneπŸ€—. Will join in around 1 or 3 pm πŸ˜•when some of you are still counting sheep or floating in zzzzzz land.πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy Urself....

See you later, Gharial and Caiman...U did leave something for me..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†