Pratigya

Who will bell the CV's ?? (Page 6)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Me dont mind separation as long as it means introspecting their behaviour within the relationship.  Pratigya will only realise Krishna importance once she is away from Krishna and sees for herself her own family's double standards. especially her father.

Krishna too needs to realise that there is more to marriage than Pratigya.  He too needs space to grow and find his own feet and that he is more than his father's son or wife's husband.  Gives him time to become an individual with an identity of their own.

Krishna may grow..But I do not see Pratigya coming out of her father's shadow....and her blinkers are so tight, she will not get to see the double standards of her family..How will she, when she herself practices it ....

But , Yes..I do want Krishna introspecting and taking  the reins of his life in his hands and give it  to Pratigya ...That will at least ensure a mild tremor in Pratigya's land...I definitely hope to see that track..

True about Pratigya about being in her father's shadow.  Come to think of it she takes her cue of how a marriage should be is from her papa.  I have noticed he too is overbearing in the most subtle way, always overriding his wife because she may not be as educated as him, takes decisions without informing his family [handing himself to police] and he is the domineering partner in the relationship who also preaches continuously yet never follows what he preaches.

Like father, like daughter and she has adopted the same in her own relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
The Pratster is definitely worse than her Dad - he doesnt have a jutting chin or button eyes!!!!LOL

The Arushi issue I hope is the straw that breaks the TNs back, I am hoping.....

Let hell unleash itself and the Pratster feel some real heat, without K as her shield this time. K please dont bend to her this time - stay true to your own feelings - dont be swayed...pleeeeeeeeeease!

Be a man - your own man, and not the chamach to your Mardana Aurat!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Me dont mind separation as long as it means introspecting their behaviour within the relationship.  Pratigya will only realise Krishna importance once she is away from Krishna and sees for herself her own family's double standards. especially her father.

Krishna too needs to realise that there is more to marriage than Pratigya.  He too needs space to grow and find his own feet and that he is more than his father's son or wife's husband.  Gives him time to become an individual with an identity of their own.

Krishna may grow..But I do not see Pratigya coming out of her father's shadow....and her blinkers are so tight, she will not get to see the double standards of her family..How will she, when she herself practices it ....

But , Yes..I do want Krishna introspecting and taking  the reins of his life in his hands and give it  to Pratigya ...That will at least ensure a mild tremor in Pratigya's land...I definitely hope to see that track..

True about Pratigya about being in her father's shadow.  Come to think of it she takes her cue of how a marriage should be is from her papa.  I have noticed he too is overbearing in the most subtle way, always overriding his wife because she may not be as educated as him, takes decisions without informing his family [handing himself to police] and he is the domineering partner in the relationship who also preaches continuously yet never follows what he preaches.

Like father, like daughter and she has adopted the same in her own relationship.

Papa is not the only one, even his Principled Daughter follows that to the T..and also  notice how  she never gives importance to her Mother's sane [Sometimes] advice and is always willing to obey the dumbest advice given by Papa...As far as I have seen, it is only Adarsh who is  listens to his Mother..The Girls  too follow their father's foot steps..

MERARAI

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

The Pratster is definitely worse than her Dad - he doesnt have a jutting chin or button eyes!!!!LOL

Let hell unleash itself and the Pratster feel some real heat, without K as her shield this time. K please dont bend to her this time - stay true to your own feelings - dont be swayed...pleeeeeeeeeease!

Yep, he has springs......LOLLOLLOL.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Kaise nahi Jhukega..Yeh tho Aurathana Mard  bangaya hai....Koi isski spine surgery karwake isski spine straight and strong banao...LOLLOLLOL

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=elle45]

I do hope that your post reaches the CVs somehow. We know that some actors visit this forum and perhaps they can forward the message to their Producers. After all, it's doing no benifit to them if their character is getting extremely negative reviews even though its a positive character.

Really, Dictator is quite a suitable world for Pratigya thesedays. Infact, now the tags given by Amma like Masterni and Maharani also seem apt. She is the first heroine I've seen on TV who's being so harshly criticised for her actions and intentions. Usually ppl empathize with the lead heroine, saying look how unfortunate she is, look how she is being ill-treated. But this is the first time very few are supporting the lead's actions. It should be a wake-up call for the CVs.

I wouldn't at all be critical if it was sometimes shown that Pratigya has made a mistake, and that she is repenting for it. Instead, everytime she does something wrong, she is glorified in the serial and the other person (read Krishna) is made to look wrong. She'll be rude to Krishna, when he tries to help her, and she'll tell him he doesn't understand her.... then Krishna is made to look wrong. She's been using Krishna as a puppy, yet when he protests, she gets away with it by batting her eyelashes and turning on the charm for a few minutes. She want's eveything to be her way, or no way at all... yet when Krishna wants something, she'll be the first to say no.

It just doesn't work like that. Her character seriously needs a reform. Now, she seems more like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Krishna is the only one who can put her back in her place, and he needs to learn to say NO to Pratigya sometimes.

Next time we should be addressing our grievances regarding P's pathetic behaviour towards K to PETA. Maybe unlike the CVs, they will take cognizance of the cruelty perpetrated by P towards that lovable , adorable puppy of hers. The Cvs are following the illustrious footsteps of GD and Kesar and acting dumb.
LOLLOLLOL Good Idea. I just saw yesterday's episode. Now I'm even more angry. Krishna gave such a good speech at the temple today.... and then 2 words from her "humaray liye".... and he was back in puppy mode.

Have the CVs even realised we are not liking this Krishna?

I do suspect they have realized it, That's why we see some sparks now and then, only thing is that instead of turning this sparks into a steady fire, the CV's quench it using the sweet pleading voice of ...........................
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnprats

exactly...she always assumes her family right.Krish has no importance when it comes to GH.kya perrhaai ki hai prats ne...mujhe tu krishna jyada samajhdaar lagta hai....LOL

Krishnaprats,

Lagtha Nahi, bey ...Krishna Samajhdar HAI ..yehi sach hai ........

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Tanths

See you later, alligator! After a while crocodile (I finished it or else I knew you would)

Off to see bachchas at the school. Have fun at LUD everyoneHug. Will join in around 1 or 3 pm Confusedwhen some of you are still counting sheep or floating in zzzzzz land.Big smile

tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index