Pratigya

Who will bell the CV's ?? (Page 5)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by na9na

wonderful wonderful wonderful post tanthya ClapClapClap  ,every thng s very wel written ClapClapClap.If ur intention is to generate sympathy for such a pathetic Character whose values changes faster than a chameleon's,  with a warped sense of justice then I must say  we dont empathize with her nor even pretend to understand her any more ..we are done with painting her in rosy hues..we see her as a refined, sophisticated Dictator with a hunger for power..who needs to dominate  any given situation, whose urge to control the lives of other people is unquenchable ...whose priority is I,ME and Myself Only !
totally agree wit u ,,,, before i used 2 hve symathy 2wards prats character but after seeing tis week episodes wer she dam care abt krish feelings and his  fmy;;;; wen cme 2 her fmy matters now her character s just Thumbs Down her idealogy changes wen cme 2 herself and   wer as amma taunts 2wards prat seems 2 be true 
she s manipulative and sharp women who wnts each and evy thing a/c 2 her taste and preferance wit  out her husband concern.
c.v has portray pratigya character n such a manner  tat she s always stood  rights wat ever methods she adpted 2 help her sis i wnt prats 2 learn frst before teachng 2 others and wnt c,v 2 give equal importance 2 kriya 

Thank You Na9na,
 That she never cared about his family was well known, what irked me a lot was ..she was harping on Krishna becoming responsible, made a great show of praying to God , But one whiff that her sister is crying , Krishna and his aspirations  vaporizes, he is packed off and Aarushi comes into focus.. What is the urgency ?? there  were few more days left for the 21 day limitation to end..Could not she give a patient hearing to Krishna ..Could not she spare 10 mins of her time ..it was not as if Aarushi was going to have her chastity ripped of her that very night, Then why this callousness? ...and secondly..Does she seek his views...No...She dictates her terms and even when he says It will not work..there will be too many causalities..she remains adamant ..not even pausing to reflect at his words..not even beginning to think what this causality might be...and the CV's expect us to applaud her , cheer for her...Angry
Angry

Do you think CVs think arrogance, callous, self centred, egoistic and smugness as what constitutes are strong woman.  From my understanding a strong woman is different and does not include any of what Pratigya seems to show or stand for...

A woman is not weak if they show them seeking their help, listening and following their advice and sometimes playing second fiddle to them. 

Edited by starlight123 - 06 January 2011 at 8:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=Madmadgirl]Nice post Sathya...where the likes of me would simply swear and blaspheme at these mutilators formerly known as CVs, you have persuasively and eloquently made our case to them.

It is impossible to excuse the Pratster or her behaviour in relation to the sister debacle and the diabolical nepotism she exhibits to the total oblivion of sense, sensibility and loyalty to all else, but most remarkably to her life-partner....

Gosh! That was a lot of talking for me, and no swear words!!!!
<< MMG giving herself pat on back>> !!!!Dancing 

You deserve a pat on your back from me too. Pratster, just loved that term of endearment. Move over MCPs, Pratigya is the new age Female Chauvanistic Sow. Woman power at it best or worst. As you like it!

Mili, You are in the militant Mood..LOLLOLLOL

tanths

Don't know if you read my post. I did write a loooooooooooong one yday.  If I had been at the temple yday I would have given her a tongue lashing that would have made Takurain's tirade at her seem like loving words. When is this woman going to let the grey matter between her ears do it's job?

Why does Krishna indulge her tantrums and take her snapping statements without a comeback? She gave him the third degree about finding a job that would meet with her high and mighty approval and when he attempts to she tells him to forget it as saving the teeny tantruming twit was paramount. She was back to the days she chanted "didi" when Angad chased them around town. What is a twit who can't think straight doing getting into marriage.

Krishna spilled enough pearls yday to make a bracelet. Can't wait for the day he gives Prats a good comeback, that has been the only time she has come back to her senses and even attempted to work on her marriage even if it's just for a few hours. What a selfish woman! Next time she harps on Krishna's job he should remind her she was bent on becoming savior to her brattish sister.  OMG! Prats's egocentric grandiosity yday reached new heights. The way she harped on about "ME, ME, ME' was sickening.

Krishna should let her fix it and go find a job. Let her face the Takur firing squad single handedly and then we'll see how strong she really is. She went from abuser to user without a care to consider it was the man she claims to love on the receiving end.

I don't buy that she loves him. Not in my dictionary with definition of love anyways. It's all an manipulative act to string him along like an excited puppy. Krishna should give her a talking to that will finally screw her head back on straight that lands her with a painful thud and snaps her of her self-important reign. Her words have no value. She led an innocent Kesar to trust her and look what she got instead. She sold her Kesar didi out just to save the screeching twit who walked into this situation with her eyes wide open. I say Takurs go get the twit back at gun point and teach her a lesson she will not forget for life.

Mera,

Lubalubbed it...... You did rip but I also sensed a bit o caution ...Mera...One of these I really want you unleashed ..

Grey Matter, Mera... The whole fs Sax's including Pratigya do not posses it ...if they even had Mg of it, we would have not Seen Pratigya marrying a stalker, Aarushi getting married cos she was wearing a bridal wear and did not want to remove it without a groom tagged to it...

Krishna is besotted ..I wish he takes long look at Pratigya in the harsh light of the day...I am waiting for the day when  Krishna says ..Enough is enough and it becomes the turn of Pratigya to eat the crow...Now I think even that chilli rice was not enough for her...he  should have played a harder game...I want to see him moving away from her...getting busy with his life, having no time for her or her many projects..In short I want him to be a strong  individual who will not take any NONSENSE from His wife..

Do you think we may be reaching this point where Krishna will rip?  I mean there are some tell tell signs in the past week to suggest that he is not all is well.  Him mentioning you control me like a TV remote, and just yesterday him saying that you speak nonsense all the time. 

Or are my hopes misplaced as we know how the tried and tested formula has worked for the CVs in the past will continue for them due because of the awards given to them.

No Starwa..I do not see him there yet, This is  the usual  Gesture and then Krishna will kowtow Pratigya's line , he will not cross her Lakshman Rekha...But if the clamour begins to raise demanding a strong Krishna, then we may get to see the clash of Idealogies..It was these clashes that kept this show flying..but they turned Krishna from a roaring Tiger to Kitten..It dipped..

When I say Clash, I do not mean separation or drift..I mean a rift or fights , which happens between Spouses ....and the sort of fight where Krishne will not bow nor yield to Pratigya, Where Pratigya has to  fall in with his wishes..and yes I do not want to be fobbed of by some minor 5 min sequence depicting this..It has to be something intense,strong and passionate...

Passion...That's what has been missing from this show..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by na9na

wonderful wonderful wonderful post tanthya ClapClapClap  ,every thng s very wel written ClapClapClap.If ur intention is to generate sympathy for such a pathetic Character whose values changes faster than a chameleon's,  with a warped sense of justice then I must say  we dont empathize with her nor even pretend to understand her any more ..we are done with painting her in rosy hues..we see her as a refined, sophisticated Dictator with a hunger for power..who needs to dominate  any given situation, whose urge to control the lives of other people is unquenchable ...whose priority is I,ME and Myself Only !
totally agree wit u ,,,, before i used 2 hve symathy 2wards prats character but after seeing tis week episodes wer she dam care abt krish feelings and his  fmy;;;; wen cme 2 her fmy matters now her character s just Thumbs Down her idealogy changes wen cme 2 herself and   wer as amma taunts 2wards prat seems 2 be true 
she s manipulative and sharp women who wnts each and evy thing a/c 2 her taste and preferance wit  out her husband concern.
c.v has portray pratigya character n such a manner  tat she s always stood  rights wat ever methods she adpted 2 help her sis i wnt prats 2 learn frst before teachng 2 others and wnt c,v 2 give equal importance 2 kriya 

Thank You Na9na,
 That she never cared about his family was well known, what irked me a lot was ..she was harping on Krishna becoming responsible, made a great show of praying to God , But one whiff that her sister is crying , Krishna and his aspirations  vaporizes, he is packed off and Aarushi comes into focus.. What is the urgency ?? there  were few more days left for the 21 day limitation to end..Could not she give a patient hearing to Krishna ..Could not she spare 10 mins of her time ..it was not as if Aarushi was going to have her chastity ripped of her that very night, Then why this callousness? ...and secondly..Does she seek his views...No...She dictates her terms and even when he says It will not work..there will be too many causalities..she remains adamant ..not even pausing to reflect at his words..not even beginning to think what this causality might be...and the CV's expect us to applaud her , cheer for her...Angry
Angry

Do you think CVs think arrogance, callous, self centred, egoistic and smugness as what constitutes are strong woman.  From my understanding a strong woman is different and does not include any of what Pratigya seems to show or stand for...

A woman is not weak if they show them seeking their help, listening and following their advice and sometimes playing second fiddle to them. 

I suspect that the CV's  intended to show  a confident,passionate and focused woman fighting for right irrespective of the many obstacles coming her way.. but that imagery was not translated on camera and what we perceive is callous,self centered,egoistic individual ....

Exactly Star..A woman is not weak if she is shown to listen and even accept her husbands suggestion's..on the contrary ..it shows that she has enough confidence in her self and her ability  that her ego will not get dented if she acts on her husband's suggestion's ...What we are getting  to see is an individual, a weak individual who has this need to be always at the lime light, whose self esteem gets a boost when every body praises her for her service....who is reassured when somebody makes her feel important..This ia not a STRONG Woman..This is a HOLLOW Woman..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

seriously these creatives are one unlucky people who have gt such talented actors but tey r not using them properly pitty .i do hope they wake up before its too late i still have not lost my hope Big smile

Good for you, Naz ....Hope your optimism is adequately rewarded..Big smile
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Madmadgirl]Nice post Sathya...where the likes of me would simply swear and blaspheme at these mutilators formerly known as CVs, you have persuasively and eloquently made our case to them.

It is impossible to excuse the Pratster or her behaviour in relation to the sister debacle and the diabolical nepotism she exhibits to the total oblivion of sense, sensibility and loyalty to all else, but most remarkably to her life-partner....

You deserve a pat on your back from me too. Pratster, just loved that term of endearment. Move over MCPs, Pratigya is the new age Female Chauvanistic Sow. Woman power at it best or worst. As you like it!

tanths

Don't know if you read my post. I did write a loooooooooooong one yday.  If I had been at the temple yday I would have given her a tongue lashing that would have made Takurain's tirade at her seem like loving words. When is this woman going to let the grey matter between her ears do it's job?

Why does Krishna indulge her tantrums and take her snapping statements without a comeback? She gave him the third degree about finding a job that would meet with her high and mighty approval and when he attempts to she tells him to forget it as saving the teeny tantruming twit was paramount. She was back to the days she chanted "didi" when Angad chased them around town. What is a twit who can't think straight doing getting into marriage.

Krishna spilled enough pearls yday to make a bracelet. Can't wait for the day he gives Prats a good comeback, that has been the only time she has come back to her senses and even attempted to work on her marriage even if it's just for a few hours. What a selfish woman! Next time she harps on Krishna's job he should remind her she was bent on becoming savior to her brattish sister.  OMG! Prats's egocentric grandiosity yday reached new heights. The way she harped on about "ME, ME, ME' was sickening.

Krishna should let her fix it and go find a job. Let her face the Takur firing squad single handedly and then we'll see how strong she really is. She went from abuser to user without a care to consider it was the man she claims to love on the receiving end.

I don't buy that she loves him. Not in my dictionary with definition of love anyways. It's all an manipulative act to string him along like an excited puppy. Krishna should give her a talking to that will finally screw her head back on straight that lands her with a painful thud and snaps her of her self-important reign. Her words have no value. She led an innocent Kesar to trust her and look what she got instead. She sold her Kesar didi out just to save the screeching twit who walked into this situation with her eyes wide open. I say Takurs go get the twit back at gun point and teach her a lesson she will not forget for life.

Mera,

Lubalubbed it...... You did rip but I also sensed a bit o caution ...Mera...One of these I really want you unleashed ..

Grey Matter, Mera... The whole fs Sax's including Pratigya do not posses it ...if they even had Mg of it, we would have not Seen Pratigya marrying a stalker, Aarushi getting married cos she was wearing a bridal wear and did not want to remove it without a groom tagged to it...

Krishna is besotted ..I wish he takes long look at Pratigya in the harsh light of the day...I am waiting for the day when  Krishna says ..Enough is enough and it becomes the turn of Pratigya to eat the crow...Now I think even that chilli rice was not enough for her...he  should have played a harder game...I want to see him moving away from her...getting busy with his life, having no time for her or her many projects..In short I want him to be a strong  individual who will not take any NONSENSE from His wife..

Do you think we may be reaching this point where Krishna will rip?  I mean there are some tell tell signs in the past week to suggest that he is not all is well.  Him mentioning you control me like a TV remote, and just yesterday him saying that you speak nonsense all the time. 

Or are my hopes misplaced as we know how the tried and tested formula has worked for the CVs in the past will continue for them due because of the awards given to them.

No Starwa..I do not see him there yet, This is  the usual  Gesture and then Krishna will kowtow Pratigya's line , he will not cross her Lakshman Rekha...But if the clamour begins to raise demanding a strong Krishna, then we may get to see the clash of Idealogies..It was these clashes that kept this show flying..but they turned Krishna from a roaring Tiger to Kitten..It dipped..

When I say Clash, I do not mean separation or drift..I mean a rift or fights , which happens between Spouses ....and the sort of fight where Krishne will not bow nor yield to Pratigya, Where Pratigya has to  fall in with his wishes..and yes I do not want to be fobbed of by some minor 5 min sequence depicting this..It has to be something intense,strong and passionate...

Me dont mind separation as long as it means introspecting their behaviour within the relationship.  Pratigya will only realise Krishna importance once she is away from Krishna and sees for herself her own family's double standards. especially her father.

Krishna too needs to realise that there is more to marriage than Pratigya.  He too needs space to grow and find his own feet and that he is more than his father's son or wife's husband.  Gives him time to become an individual with an identity of their own.

corvetteMERARAItanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

tanths

Mera,

Me dont mind separation as long as it means introspecting their behaviour within the relationship.  Pratigya will only realise Krishna importance once she is away from Krishna and sees for herself her own family's double standards. especially her father.

Krishna too needs to realise that there is more to marriage than Pratigya.  He too needs space to grow and find his own feet and that he is more than his father's son or wife's husband.  Gives him time to become an individual with an identity of their own.

Krishna may grow..But I do not see Pratigya coming out of her father's shadow....and her blinkers are so tight, she will not get to see the double standards of her family..How will she, when she herself practices it ....

But , Yes..I do want Krishna introspecting and taking  the reins of his life in his hands and give it  to Pratigya ...That will at least ensure a mild tremor in Pratigya's land...I definitely hope to see that track..

corvetteMERARAI-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

tanths

Mera,

Lubalubbed it...... You did rip but I also sensed a bit o caution ...Mera...One of these I really want you unleashed .. Of course I reined it inBig smile You know itWink. Didn't want the thread shut down or get a finger waving warning from the modsShocked. At the rate Prats is going I may end up throwing caution to the wind and comes swinging one of these days probably sooner than laterErmm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Tanths

The only time Prats has heeded the warning and focused on her marriage was when Krishna shut her out.  I say Krishna should go get a job, live his life and come home at the end of the day and tell her to can her complaints, tell her to deal with it. A busy man during the day and a tired one at the end of it with no time for her pet projects of fixing everyone around her but herself.  Putting a stop to her whining will be the swift kick in the rear she desperately needs to put an end to the use and abuse of the man she CLAIMS to love.

I am waiting for Krishna to give her a few succinct sentences in rebuttal to her baashan one of these days. Naakai pudingaramadhiri naale varthai (just a few words to silence her).  Let her do her sobbing Sax act in the privacy of her bedroom and learn to value her husband for the jewel he is before he gives her any attention again.  Guys like Krishna will let it ride for a long time but when they snap they leave and never turn back. Hope Prats realizes that before she loses the one good person in her life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette-Sheena-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index