Pratigya

Who will bell the CV's ?? - Page 3

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

For someone who told their husband to call her father with respect and not to call him by "baap", she herself called Kesar di as pehli biwi.  In those two words she has changed the relationship she shared with Kesar and any empathy and sympathy  or feelings she had with her.

She has put her sister's crime above the victim of the whole second marriage.  She has been exposed to favouring her sister over her jetani. It is interesting that in front of everyone she claimed she had only one jetani and that was Kesar di, yet in her bid to save Arushi, her sympathy and heart lies with Arushi and only Arushi.  Why doesn't she try and free Kesar instead of helping and supporting Arushi.

Pratigya is one of the Shallowest and Superficial Character ever created .....

We have already seen that her family comes first and somewhere in the distant horizon  comes hubby and sIL....  her self centredness was amply demonstrated when she comes from her maika  and without even giving a look at her dispirited and down beat hubby starts on her Pa n I routine ...

we all knew that Pratigya had  a imperfect  sense of justice , yesterday we also got to see her flawed sense of fair Play ..Aarushi marries  a married man in cold blood..and she trivializes it by saying mistake ..Does not her moral compass vibrate and quiver screaming that this was sin, and Aarushi has to pay the price ....Such a shallow creature..Not even a reprimand or a lashing..Just I will save you, Aarushi ..and how will she save her .by taking her to her Mum's place or by lodging a complaint,

...The way the two sisters played it out ,...One would have thought Aarushi was forcibly abducted at night and was married under duress...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Star,

If this Bell is not sufficient , then we will add a toll bell next time around ...Pearl Grey  has to descend from her Mount Olympus sooner or later and with the things are going , I think It will be Sooner rather than later ... and when she  deigns to descend or is forced to come down..we should be ready with the welcoming committee..and this is the red carpet....

The Cv's  have consistently and persistently have made  a mockery of marriage , have shown the institution of Marriage as a tool for vengeance,teaching a lesson or a bartering  proposition ...I do not understand  why this is so in this serial..Marriage is not a Barbie doll to play with  or Mattel toy to break into million pieces or a puzzle which can be broken apart and put together again..This serial is sending a wrong message where Marriage is concerned ...It is showing that a concerned and loving wife makes for a weak women..That insinuation has to stop.....

Pratigya is a character which cannot  live in real world without facing serious repercussion's..She is escaping because she is from Tvcity .....No wife will talk to her hubby in such a way day in and day out  and think that, That marriage will go on and on ...No hubby will allow himself to be the second fiddle continuously...a deadline will be given , a boundary will  be set ...and she will be expected to take a call ..The same applies to men as well..we, women too do not like if Hubby goes on and on about his mom and father..we would like to be his universe..and In MKAP ..P is K's universe...but unfortunately K is a distant asteroid in P's ..That has to change..Power equation is favourably tilted towards Pratigya ...I would like to see it swing towards Krishna now and then ..for this is what happens in reality...and the Cv's are shouting themselves hoarse that they are showing reality ..aren't they..Then Prove it ....Normally when a Hubby returns home...A wife usually listens to his prattle, guage his mood and then pour out the accumulated  happenings ..This is done so that  no wanted ugly scenes happen...but here Pratigya does not even care cos she knows that she has got the little fish by the hook and do whatever she wants and the fish only can give odd gulp now and then but is helplessly tied to the reel ..This taken for granted riles me and keeps me from appreciating Pratigya..

The way they have treated the institution of marriage, I for one should be offended when I have witnessed a bad marriage and lived through the consequences from it.  Marriage they have shown to be shallow, a time pass and part time job when required to hire the services of your spouse. Its insulting and degrading to those who are married, I feel

Do you think anyone working within the CVs are married or do they think that a marriage like this will survive.  In the long term no such marriage will survive being so one sided.  But do you think they will continue with the same as Pooja Gor has recently won the best biwi award from some news channel?  Do you think the CVs have been given the seal of approval to continue in the same vain or will there be changes to the characters?

I dont know about you but yesterday Pratigya's dialogues were pretty weak, and slightly air headed when she was talking about rectifying mistakes.  In real life there are some mistakes or decisions that can never be rectified and people are living with those and have to deal with the consequences of those mistakes and decisions made at the time.  Pratigya to me actually thinks that everything will be normal once this marriage is annulled.  She does live in the twilight years!!!
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

The way they have treated the institution of marriage, I for one should be offended when I have witnessed a bad marriage and lived through the consequences from it.  Marriage they have shown to be shallow, a time pass and part time job when required to hire the services of your spouse. Its insulting and degrading to those who are married, I feel

Do you think anyone working within the CVs are married or do they think that a marriage like this will survive.  In the long term no such marriage will survive being so one sided.  But do you think they will continue with the same as Pooja Gor has recently won the best biwi award from some news channel?  Do you think the CVs have been given the seal of approval to continue in the same vain or will there be changes to the characters?

I dont know about you but yesterday Pratigya's dialogues were pretty weak, and slightly air headed when she was talking about rectifying mistakes.  In real life there are some mistakes or decisions that can never be rectified and people are living with those and have to deal with the consequences of those mistakes and decisions made at the time.  Pratigya to me actually thinks that everything will be normal once this marriage is annulled.  She does live in the twilight years!!!

Both the sisters were in a competition  as to show who were the most empty headed....

This is not a mistake that can be rectified..,Such illicit relations can come to an end when the concerned parties namely Aarushi and Shakthi decide to end it ..and here Pratigya is no where concerned directly nor is it her call to decide whether this relationship should continue or terminate ..This is  is strictly between Aarushi and Shakthi... Shakthi is no fool  and  has no intention of letting his prey , more ever a prey which  walked in willingly..in other words Blame can not be laid entirely  at his door....This CV's trumpet that their show  is real, based on reality .then be real and show that Girls, dumb and immature girls cannot play with fire and escape unscathed ..Aarushi must pay a price and she must be shown to pay the price...her idiotic Suicide attempt will not cleanse  her of her folly..she must be shown to suffer the consequences....That will send a powerful message to the young nubile minds..
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Sathya, completely agree with u dear... CV's Please, there r lots to bring with these talented lot... expecting good stuff from u guys.... Hopes, dreams r still there for our beloved show MKAP....Please give equal footage to KRIYA... so tht we fans atleast will be in peace...

Good see that You are still seeing positive  re MKAP..Babs...

Thank You again for ur support, Hun..😃
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Elle,

U echo the views of all  the  member's ..Yes ...Her Character needs a major  alteration ...,I very urgently need to see  the day when Pratigya is shown to be a human with exceptional qualities rather  than a super woman brought on to this earth to correct the imbalances of life...I would like to see her  talking on equal footing with Krishna and not  in condescension..I would like to see her treating her In laws like Humans and not bend her unwavering stare at them..I would like to see a bit of fire in that cold Ice maiden..

Prezactly! That unwavering gaze of hers makes me wanna go up to her and poke her in those same button eyes!😆
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Prezactly! That unwavering gaze of hers makes me wanna go up to her and poke her in those same button eyes!😆

Me too !!!
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mili97

Mili, You are in the militant Mood..😆😆😆

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

tanths

Don't know if you read my post. I did write a loooooooooooong one yday.  If I had been at the temple yday I would have given her a tongue lashing that would have made Takurain's tirade at her seem like loving words. When is this woman going to let the grey matter between her ears do it's job?

Why does Krishna indulge her tantrums and take her snapping statements without a comeback? She gave him the third degree about finding a job that would meet with her high and mighty approval and when he attempts to she tells him to forget it as saving the teeny tantruming twit was paramount. She was back to the days she chanted "didi" when Angad chased them around town. What is a twit who can't think straight doing getting into marriage.

Krishna spilled enough pearls yday to make a bracelet. Can't wait for the day he gives Prats a good comeback, that has been the only time she has come back to her senses and even attempted to work on her marriage even if it's just for a few hours. What a selfish woman! Next time she harps on Krishna's job he should remind her she was bent on becoming savior to her brattish sister.  OMG! Prats's egocentric grandiosity yday reached new heights. The way she harped on about "ME, ME, ME' was sickening.

Krishna should let her fix it and go find a job. Let her face the Takur firing squad single handedly and then we'll see how strong she really is. She went from abuser to user without a care to consider it was the man she claims to love on the receiving end.

I don't buy that she loves him. Not in my dictionary with definition of love anyways. It's all an manipulative act to string him along like an excited puppy. Krishna should give her a talking to that will finally screw her head back on straight that lands her with a painful thud and snaps her of her self-important reign. Her words have no value. She led an innocent Kesar to trust her and look what she got instead. She sold her Kesar didi out just to save the screeching twit who walked into this situation with her eyes wide open. I say Takurs go get the twit back at gun point and teach her a lesson she will not forget for life.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful wonderful wonderful post tanthya 👏👏👏  ,every thng s very wel written 👏👏👏.If ur intention is to generate sympathy for such a pathetic Character whose values changes faster than a chameleon's,  with a warped sense of justice then I must say  we dont empathize with her nor even pretend to understand her any more ..we are done with painting her in rosy hues..we see her as a refined, sophisticated Dictator with a hunger for power..who needs to dominate  any given situation, whose urge to control the lives of other people is unquenchable ...whose priority is I,ME and Myself Only !
totally agree wit u ,,,, before i used 2 hve symathy 2wards prats character but after seeing tis week episodes wer she dam care abt krish feelings and his  fmy;;;; wen cme 2 her fmy matters now her character s just 👎🏼 her idealogy changes wen cme 2 herself and   wer as amma taunts 2wards prat seems 2 be true 
she s manipulative and sharp women who wnts each and evy thing a/c 2 her taste and preferance wit  out her husband concern.
c.v has portray pratigya character n such a manner  tat she s always stood  rights wat ever methods she adpted 2 help her sis i wnt prats 2 learn frst before teachng 2 others and wnt c,v 2 give equal importance 2 kriya 

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Mera,

Lubalubbed it...... You did rip but I also sensed a bit o caution ...Mera...One of these I really want you unleashed ..

Grey Matter, Mera... The whole fs Sax's including Pratigya do not posses it ...if they even had Mg of it, we would have not Seen Pratigya marrying a stalker, Aarushi getting married cos she was wearing a bridal wear and did not want to remove it without a groom tagged to it...

Krishna is besotted ..I wish he takes long look at Pratigya in the harsh light of the day...I am waiting for the day when  Krishna says ..Enough is enough and it becomes the turn of Pratigya to eat the crow...Now I think even that chilli rice was not enough for her...he  should have played a harder game...I want to see him moving away from her...getting busy with his life, having no time for her or her many projects..In short I want him to be a strong  individual who will not take any NONSENSE from His wife..