Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: elle45

I do hope that your post reaches the CVs somehow. We know that some actors visit this forum and perhaps they can forward the message to their Producers. After all, it's doing no benifit to them if their character is getting extremely negative reviews even though its a positive character.

Really, Dictator is quite a suitable world for Pratigya thesedays. Infact, now the tags given by Amma like Masterni and Maharani also seem apt. She is the first heroine I've seen on TV who's being so harshly criticised for her actions and intentions. Usually ppl empathize with the lead heroine, saying look how unfortunate she is, look how she is being ill-treated. But this is the first time very few are supporting the lead's actions. It should be a wake-up call for the CVs.

I wouldn't at all be critical if it was sometimes shown that Pratigya has made a mistake, and that she is repenting for it. Instead, everytime she does something wrong, she is glorified in the serial and the other person (read Krishna) is made to look wrong. She'll be rude to Krishna, when he tries to help her, and she'll tell him he doesn't understand her.... then Krishna is made to look wrong. She's been using Krishna as a puppy, yet when he protests, she gets away with it by batting her eyelashes and turning on the charm for a few minutes. She want's eveything to be her way, or no way at all... yet when Krishna wants something, she'll be the first to say no.

It just doesn't work like that. Her character seriously needs a reform. Now, she seems more like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Krishna is the only one who can put her back in her place, and he needs to learn to say NO to Pratigya sometimes.

Really well put Elle - wid u all the way!!!👏
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Madmadgirl]Nice post Sathya...where the likes of me would simply swear and blaspheme at these mutilators formerly known as CVs, you have persuasively and eloquently made our case to them.

It is impossible to excuse the Pratster or her behaviour in relation to the sister debacle and the diabolical nepotism she exhibits to the total oblivion of sense, sensibility and loyalty to all else, but most remarkably to her life-partner....

Gosh! That was a lot of talking for me, and no swear words!!!!
<< MMG giving herself pat on back>> !!!! 

You deserve a pat on your back from me too. Pratster, just loved that term of endearment. Move over MCPs, Pratigya is the new age Female Chauvanistic Sow. Woman power at it best or worst. As you like it!
Mili27 thumbnail
[QUOTE=elle45]

I do hope that your post reaches the CVs somehow. We know that some actors visit this forum and perhaps they can forward the message to their Producers. After all, it's doing no benifit to them if their character is getting extremely negative reviews even though its a positive character.

Really, Dictator is quite a suitable world for Pratigya thesedays. Infact, now the tags given by Amma like Masterni and Maharani also seem apt. She is the first heroine I've seen on TV who's being so harshly criticised for her actions and intentions. Usually ppl empathize with the lead heroine, saying look how unfortunate she is, look how she is being ill-treated. But this is the first time very few are supporting the lead's actions. It should be a wake-up call for the CVs.

I wouldn't at all be critical if it was sometimes shown that Pratigya has made a mistake, and that she is repenting for it. Instead, everytime she does something wrong, she is glorified in the serial and the other person (read Krishna) is made to look wrong. She'll be rude to Krishna, when he tries to help her, and she'll tell him he doesn't understand her.... then Krishna is made to look wrong. She's been using Krishna as a puppy, yet when he protests, she gets away with it by batting her eyelashes and turning on the charm for a few minutes. She want's eveything to be her way, or no way at all... yet when Krishna wants something, she'll be the first to say no.

It just doesn't work like that. Her character seriously needs a reform. Now, she seems more like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Krishna is the only one who can put her back in her place, and he needs to learn to say NO to Pratigya sometimes.

Next time we should be addressing our grievances regarding P's pathetic behaviour towards K to PETA. Maybe unlike the CVs, they will take cognizance of the cruelty perpetrated by P towards that lovable , adorable puppy of hers. The Cvs are following the illustrious footsteps of GD and Kesar and acting dumb.
Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously these creatives are one unlucky people who have gt such talented actors but tey r not using them properly pitty .i do hope they wake up before its too late i still have not lost my hope 😃
elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili97

😆😆😆 Good Idea. I just saw yesterday's episode. Now I'm even more angry. Krishna gave such a good speech at the temple today.... and then 2 words from her "humaray liye".... and he was back in puppy mode.

Have the CVs even realised we are not liking this Krishna?

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Nice post Sathya...where the likes of me would simply swear and blaspheme at these mutilators formerly known as CVs, you have persuasively and eloquently made our case to them.

It is impossible to excuse the Pratster or her behaviour in relation to the sister debacle and the diabolical nepotism she exhibits to the total oblivion of sense, sensibility and loyalty to all else, but most remarkably to her life-partner....

Gosh! That was a lot of talking for me, and no swear words!!!!
<< MMG giving herself pat on back>> !!!! 

Thank You Kulwi,

Her behavior is not excusable FULL STOP..be it in relation  to the Sister,Father,Brother or Husband  & In Law's ...She has a weakness for educated Snobs and turns a blind eye to their many Faults ...is is it bec  she feels that they are superior and needs to be handled with  respect while  harsh punishment is called for the uneducated ...This and many other traits have to be addressed ..

In fact I feel amma's way of dealing with Pratigya seems quite appropriate and correct way of behaving with her...In fact Pratigya Deserves Amma and her taunts .....

Just a  Pat, Hun ...U deserve a Medal !! 👏👏👏😆
-Sheena- thumbnail
Tanths, I do hope your post reaches the desk of Pearl Grey but I do think her head is cloud nine, and will be unable to hear our pleas.  May be the bell needs to louder and more decisive. 

I really dont think the character of Pratigya is well written or even well thought of.   To me she is the least thought out character and more of an event driven rather than a character driven character.  I do think some of Pratigya's weaknesses are exposed because of how flat the character is played.  It is not shown to be multi layered. 

The CVs think that a woman is weak when a wife listens to their spouse, learns from him or treats him above her dearest family.  Strong woman means has to be about her at all times.  Even in yesterday's episode when Krishna was telling about his days event, the wife was so disinterested and not only did she interrupt, but it showed that her husband welfare and well being  is her least priority.  Why couldnt she be shown to be as interested in Krishna and as well as Arushi's bombshell.  Cant Pratigya multitask or is her only priority her sister and dad.

I think you included everything else and I do hope that they do take note and make changes because they cannot continue with the same  conclusion for each track.  To keep the serial and couple interesting we need a battle of wits and egos as no couple will always agree on all matters. 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Elle,

U echo the views of all  the  member's ..Yes ...Her Character needs a major  alteration ...,I very urgently need to see  the day when Pratigya is shown to be a human with exceptional qualities rather  than a super woman brought on to this earth to correct the imbalances of life...I would like to see her  talking on equal footing with Krishna and not  in condescension..I would like to see her treating her In laws like Humans and not bend her unwavering stare at them..I would like to see a bit of fire in that cold Ice maiden..
-Sheena- thumbnail
For someone who told their husband to call her father with respect and not to call him by "baap", she herself called Kesar di as pehli biwi.  In those two words she has changed the relationship she shared with Kesar and any empathy and sympathy  or feelings she had with her.

She has put her sister's crime above the victim of the whole second marriage.  She has been exposed to favouring her sister over her jetani. It is interesting that in front of everyone she claimed she had only one jetani and that was Kesar di, yet in her bid to save Arushi, her sympathy and heart lies with Arushi and only Arushi.  Why doesn't she try and free Kesar instead of helping and supporting Arushi.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Tanths, I do hope your post reaches the desk of Pearl Grey but I do think her head is cloud nine, and will be unable to hear our pleas.  May be the bell needs to louder and more decisive. 

I really dont think the character of Pratigya is well written or even well thought of.   To me she is the least thought out character and more of an event driven rather than a character driven character.  I do think some of Pratigya's weaknesses are exposed because of how flat the character is played.  It is not shown to be multi layered. 

The CVs think that a woman is weak when a wife listens to their spouse, learns from him or treats him above her dearest family.  Strong woman means has to be about her at all times.  Even in yesterday's episode when Krishna was telling about his days event, the wife was so disinterested and not only did she interrupt, but it showed that her husband welfare and well being  is her least priority.  Why couldnt she be shown to be as interested in Krishna and as well as Arushi's bombshell.  Cant Pratigya multitask or is her only priority her sister and dad.

I think you included everything else and I do hope that they do take note and make changes because they cannot continue with the same  conclusion for each track.  To keep the serial and couple interesting we need a battle of wits and egos as no couple will always agree on all matters. 

Star,

If this Bell is not sufficient , then we will add a toll bell next time around ...Pearl Grey  has to descend from her Mount Olympus sooner or later and with the things are going , I think It will be Sooner rather than later ... and when she  deigns to descend or is forced to come down..we should be ready with the welcoming committee..and this is the red carpet....

The Cv's  have consistently and persistently have made  a mockery of marriage , have shown the institution of Marriage as a tool for vengeance,teaching a lesson or a bartering  proposition ...I do not understand  why this is so in this serial..Marriage is not a Barbie doll to play with  or Mattel toy to break into million pieces or a puzzle which can be broken apart and put together again..This serial is sending a wrong message where Marriage is concerned ...It is showing that a concerned and loving wife makes for a weak women..That insinuation has to stop.....

Pratigya is a character which cannot  live in real world without facing serious repercussion's..She is escaping because she is from Tvcity .....No wife will talk to her hubby in such a way day in and day out  and think that, That marriage will go on and on ...No hubby will allow himself to be the second fiddle continuously...a deadline will be given , a boundary will  be set ...and she will be expected to take a call ..The same applies to men as well..we, women too do not like if Hubby goes on and on about his mom and father..we would like to be his universe..and In MKAP ..P is K's universe...but unfortunately K is a distant asteroid in P's ..That has to change..Power equation is favourably tilted towards Pratigya ...I would like to see it swing towards Krishna now and then ..for this is what happens in reality...and the Cv's are shouting themselves hoarse that they are showing reality ..aren't they..Then Prove it ....Normally when a Hubby returns home...A wife usually listens to his prattle, guage his mood and then pour out the accumulated  happenings ..This is done so that  no wanted ugly scenes happen...but here Pratigya does not even care cos she knows that she has got the little fish by the hook and do whatever she wants and the fish only can give odd gulp now and then but is helplessly tied to the reel ..This taken for granted riles me and keeps me from appreciating Pratigya..