Pratigya

Who will bell the CV's ??

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Dear CV's or whoever..

Few poser's

Are the  Sax's blessed with some kind of mystical shield , they commit serious crimes and escape with impunity  and with out even having a scratch on their body while the opponents  or the pet cause they had taken up turns into disaster Zone leading to pile up of innocent victims...

Pratigya started out as an Idealistic, impractical,calm Girl..but she is turning [turned]into a nag, a shrew, A master manipulator, A person with no understanding of relation's or how it works..A woman  bent on getting her way even if lives of others are destroyed in the process...A woman whose sense of justice and fair-play has gone up for a toss..who is hell and brimstone  when other's are at fault , but plays the victim card when her own family member's are concerned and talks about  redemption,mercy and forgiveness..Why not apply it to all ?? why a selected few ??..She is progressively turning into a self absorbed and self centered woman  and insensitive woman ..Of course she is highly sensitive when it comes to her Father  and father's family and is simply shocked when others read Krishna do not display the empathy with her and her family but she expects Krishna to understand when she  refuses to support or makes a laughing stock of his Family.....If ur intention is to generate sympathy for such a pathetic Character whose values changes faster than a chameleon's,  with a warped sense of justice then I must say  we dont empathize with her nor even pretend to understand her any more ..we are done with painting her in rosy hues..we see her as a refined, sophisticated Dictator with a hunger for power..who needs to dominate  any given situation, whose urge to control the lives of other people is unquenchable ...whose priority is I,ME and Myself Only !!

CV's , Of late we are watching the scenes where Pratigya has her way without any opposition or she is proved right with divine intervention..and this is making for a boring watch...There is no strong opposing character ...no counterpoint to her character, the prime reason could be bec Krishna has been decimated, earlier he was shown to have his own views, who made  pertinent points and stuck to his stand and was not blown away by the promise of a romp in the bed.. ...I suggest to you, resurrect  Krishna , make him Strong , A guy with his own principles and views and who acts on them instead of making him a love sick puppy who runs circle's around Pratigya and  goes to do  her bidding with a token protest ..Resurrect the tension and battle of wills between these two Character's [ ideologies ] and  CV's let Krishna win now and then ...cos it keeps the serial interesting and also will get us feeling for Pratigya again ...

Another Suggestion.. Show Pratigya Listening to Krishna and heeding his advice..Let her play the second fiddle now and then ...Show Pratigya  getting defeated comprehensively and  her learning from it ..more importantly  retaining it in her memory ...

I just read  the synopsis of this show..It said it is about a A boy who doesn't understand the meaning of love ..And had to laugh at this bitter irony..cos CV's It is the Girl who does not understand love...

Start correcting the degradation of the character that has set in, revitalize the characters , rejuvenate the atmosphere and give us one crackling episode after another..You can Do It !!Big smile

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

desichoraS-starna9nakriya_sruthilighthousepierb2011srikalaganeshakku8910ssweety007Mili27sanitha7Aerynlakshmi_pailaynatd_dhooma_umacorvetteFilza.CrAzYREDsuk4hussainramsoLilac_N_MapleDreamygal301Pragati.Tbabithaj-Sheena-HamiSky....Poojie....

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Sathya, completely agree with u dear... CV's Please, there r lots to bring with these talented lot... expecting good stuff from u guys.... Hopes, dreams r still there for our beloved show MKAP....Please give equal footage to KRIYA... so tht we fans atleast will be in peace...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
exactly...she always assumes her family right.Krish has no importance when it comes to GH.kya perrhaai ki hai prats ne...mujhe tu krishna jyada samajhdaar lagta hai....LOL
akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
ClapWonderful post infact amuch needed 1 for Cv's. Everything is well said in it .Nothing more 2 say b'coz u have brought forth the thoughts of many viewers. The CV's r potraying pratigya as a comlete hypocrite. And krish who never used 2 budge 2 any1  and always goes by his views has been merely reduced as a doormat 4 pratigya by CV's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Hi Tanthya, your posts work like caffeine. Helps me shake off midday lethargy. You have mentioned in your post and I too have noticed a subtle transformation of P from a headstrong but calm girl to a over-confident and domineering woman.

Does the security she enjoys in her marital life be the reason behind it. P is an intelligent woman, she has understood the working of Krishna's mind(there isn't much of it anywayLOL)and is now absolutely complacent and smug.Is that the reason that she now sometimes browbeats K into submission.P is well aware that she is K's weakness and hence the minute manipulations!I would call her a smart woman, not necessarily a strong one. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umatanthya

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Why shud someone bell the CVs Tanth??
In the story, the rats wanna bell the cat bcoz their life n death were dependent on it....
but its the reverse here..its CVs life n death (rgding the show) dependent here...
none of ours....

we ahve so many other means of entertainment in various channels n media!

Anyways...will come back again after reading the thread...this was my opinion rgding ur title!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

ClapWonderful post infact amuch needed 1 for Cv's. Everything is well said in it .Nothing more 2 say b'coz u have brought forth the thoughts of many viewers. The CV's r potraying pratigya as a comlete hypocrite. And krish who never used 2 budge 2 any1  and always goes by his views has been merely reduced as a doormat 4 pratigya by CV's.

Thank You  Akku ..

This Show as of now  needs a lot of tinkering before it can    even reach up to its previous standard.and lets hope it does that pretty soon..

It is ironical isn't it .. She is the only heroine that I have come across who does not stir any sense of fellowship or sympathy..we dont even feel like encouraging her when she sets out to meddle in other's life...The Cv's shoud really  think about  why Pratigya is not liked and what will make her tick..It is not as if there were no strong women in TV before, It not as if there were no women who took up  a social cause or fought for it  even going against other's to do so , Women have been portrayed as strong and espousing a cause before..Tulsi Virani, Pravati Aggarwal, Dr.Simran  and many more come into mind ..but in their case they took us with them, which Pratigya is singularly unable to do so... The MKAP team   should sit down and work out the reason for it...[ Hint : we have already given many of the flaws , remove them for starters ]

And for Krishna ..Hell!! This whole forum has been shouting out what sort of Krishna they want to see ..Take that counsel and act on that......

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naakku8910Mili27a_umacorvettePragati.T-Sheena-....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Hi Tanthya, your posts work like caffeine. Helps me shake off midday lethargy. You have mentioned in your post and I too have noticed a subtle transformation of P from a headstrong but calm girl to a over-confident and domineering woman.

Does the security she enjoys in her marital life be the reason behind it. P is an intelligent woman, she has understood the working of Krishna's mind(there isn't much of it anywayLOL)and is now absolutely complacent and smug.Is that the reason that she now sometimes browbeats K into submission.P is well aware that she is K's weakness and hence the minute manipulations!I would call her a smart woman, not necessarily a strong one. 

Heyy Milli,

Thank You  Dear..

Yes ..Her attitude has begun to change  steadily ...I do not like manipulative Women,,Period Angry and that is what she is becoming ...

I think it is bec Krishna has bared his inner soul fully to her  and allowed her to have a glimpse of his weaknesses ..and she is using  it to her advantage ..If Krishna were to be aloof..she will be grounded ..the Knowledge , she can go on a rampage cos Krishna is there to collect the pieces or even get wounded on her behalf has made her smug ..And It is this smugness that needs to be broken..

Edited by tanthya - 06 January 2011 at 3:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naMili27a_umacorvettePragati.T-Sheena-....Poojie....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index