Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan - the youth icon...live by his own rules (Page 5)

SilentDreamer Senior Member
SilentDreamer
SilentDreamer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I don't mind you being ProMaan- On the contrary I understand your sentiments. All I'm upset about is how unrealistic the CVS are making this track. I mean at the stage that Geet's pregnancy is at- the fetus can't survive without the mother's womb anyway.. i just feel its an insult to our intelligence. Do the cv's really think we the youth are idiots?

Waise tho i think both will be saved, and Maan won't have to pick either one.. but I just wanted to point out why im frustrated with this track at the moment (If they had shown Geet and child in danger after she was in few more months of her pregnancy it wouldn't be a problem as it would be more realistic)  and that I don't have anything against you as a promaan fan Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Maan Singh Khurana,the name itself spells magic. He is dynamic & spontaneous in taking decisions nonetheless whatever the situation is,it hardly matters to him.He never compromises specially when it comes to the love of his life,Geet.He always gives heed to the happiness of his ladylove.He knows the importance of the baby in Geet's life & even more than that, he understands how precious Geet is, in his life.So this stupendous personality who has never bowed down before anyone is praying to Almighty today for the wellbeing of his sweetheart.By this gesture,he rules in our hearts.He's the real youth icon.So let him be blessed in love.

whitepearl

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
varsha i liked ur topic........

he doesnt have to make any choice......babaji will save geet n baby both...........

whitepearl

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

hey varsha

maan is undoubtedly a youth icon, he lives life on his own terms n now wid god on his side, everything will be just fine. no worries.Big smile

n we r all pro maan...... u hv companySmile

lets see what happens today?

whitepearl

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Hey friends...I know there was are so many topics going on criticizing CV's choice of twist including mine but this is for  a very different reason...during our discussion Jazz made a very valid point that this is a youth oriented show and why are they spoiling it with Saas- bahu drama tactic....so I decided to make this post just to salute and encourage our youth icon Maan...a successful business man, self-made and confident, loving and caring, giving and sacrificing, protecting and shepherding....Doc has given him a test of his life....A choice that will break him both ways...It is now him to decide which way is more damaging...and He has to decide on a less torturing path. Will he be able to take it? 

We don't mind twist and turns but yes mindless twist and turns are unacceptable. This was a youth drama and I hope they will not let anything happen to Baby or Geet. Maan has become a youth icon and I hope he will take a wise decision. Youth is known for their risk taking ability and Maan would also take the risk and will not chose Geet over the baby...He will choose both Baby and Geet and tell Doc to go on and try to save both....He is Maan Singh Khurana...He does not compromise. He makes his own rules and play the game as he desires even with the destiny. Now he has God on his side so who can be against him.

Note: Some of U may feel whitepearl is back in her pro Maan self.....but sorry yaaroon can't help it.

Varsha missed you & what a comeback ....
@Bold - i cannot say anything more better than the picture in words that you brought forth of Maan

whitepearl

summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Hey friends...I know there was are so many topics going on criticizing CV's choice of twist including mine but this is for  a very different reason...during our discussion Jazz made a very valid point that this is a youth oriented show and why are they spoiling it with Saas- bahu drama tactic....so I decided to make this post just to salute and encourage our youth icon Maan...a successful business man, self-made and confident, loving and caring, giving and sacrificing, protecting and shepherding....Doc has given him a test of his life....A choice that will break him both ways...It is now him to decide which way is more damaging...and He has to decide on a less torturing path. Will he be able to take it? 

We don't mind twist and turns but yes mindless twist and turns are unacceptable. This was a youth drama and I hope they will not let anything happen to Baby or Geet. Maan has become a youth icon and I hope he will take a wise decision. Youth is known for their risk taking ability and Maan would also take the risk and will not chose Geet over the baby...He will choose both Baby and Geet and tell Doc to go on and try to save both....He is Maan Singh Khurana...He does not compromise. He makes his own rules and play the game as he desires even with the destiny. Now he has God on his side so who can be against him.

Note: Some of U may feel whitepearl is back in her pro Maan self.....but sorry yaaroon can't help it.

you got ur wish... nd so did i!! CONGRATSS

whitepearl

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
womdeful post.....varsha.....please remain in pro maan form

whitepearl

Go to top