Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Whitepearl your posts are really good.  Maan has such an impellant power about him, his principles are so rock solid that Maan is not gonna compromise on giving a choice between Geet and the Baby. Geet is his life and the baby is Geet's reason to survive. On what basis can he make any choice, for even he, as much as he loves her, cannot choose his love over her love for her unborn child.

This is the reason why even while the largely illogical drama unfolds, his newly budding but just as intense faith in the almighty, will workd wonders to save both of them. Losing the baby is not an option yet. Not like this. It is also sending the wrong message across to the wider audience. Evil cannot prevail over goodness. The baby, if it has to go, will have to go by other means, not because Brij succeededpartly in his efforts to harm Geet and or the baby. Also what kind of marriage will it lead to if that happens. Where bad omens go, this is the worst form of bad omen to experience just before a wedding and still expect the wedding and the sangeet and the festivities to go on schedule. Geet is most certainly not that fickle or superficial. She will be devastated and it will not take her a few days this time to get over her devastation if she is to lose the child. I hope to God CVs take this into consideration. Dont want to start this wedding with such a bad taste in mouth, naaah.

This is my take on the entire scene that may unfold in tonights episode. 
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Varsha .

He will choose both Baby and Geet and tell Doc to go on and try to save both....He is Maan Singh Khurana...He does not compromise..........
This line cracked me Varsha.Thank you for the post

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The question of saving does not arrive dear... Geet is at a max 4 months pregnant, how the hell can they ask him to choose among them.How will that fetus survive without its mommy..Will that 4 months fetus be transferred to MSK's tummy kya incase geet dies... All this happens only after the 8 month, not 3-4 month... This is the biggest blooper by the CV's till date...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice post...i hope they dont damage the show by killing the baby or making maan making any selfish decision...but even if he chooses geet over the baby...he will lose geet nywyz because geet will never forgive him...

maan must never forget that even if geet is his entire world and the most imp person in his life...but for geet the baby will always be her first priority...

i guess the only way out for maan is wat u wrote varsha...maan must tell the doc to try and save both mother and child and if at all she has to save one...then let her do wat she thinks is the best medically....

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: whitepearl

Hey friends...I know there was are so many topics going on criticizing CV's choice of twist including mine but this is for  a very different reason...during our discussion Jazz made a very valid point that this is a youth oriented show and why are they spoiling it with Saas- bahu drama tactic....so I decided to make this post just to salute and encourage our youth icon Maan...a successful business man, self-made and confident, loving and caring, giving and sacrificing, protecting and shepherding....Doc has given him a test of his life....A choice that will break him both ways...It is now him to decide which way is more damaging...and He has to decide on a less torturing path. Will he be able to take it? 

We don't mind twist and turns but yes mindless twist and turns are unacceptable. This was a youth drama and I hope they will not let anything happen to Baby or Geet. Maan has become a youth icon and I hope he will take a wise decision. Youth is known for their risk taking ability and Maan would also take the risk and will not chose Geet over the baby...He will choose both Baby and Geet and tell Doc to go on and try to save both....He is Maan Singh Khurana...He does not compromise. He makes his own rules and play the game as he desires even with the destiny. Now he has God on his side so who can be against him.

Note: Some of U may feel whitepearl is back in her pro Maan self.....but sorry yaaroon can't help it.

The first time I really felt awed by MSK was when he promptly suggests Geet to throw Brij behind the bars. This sequence was very pivotal in my point of view. It showed me that this man takes a decision in a very pragmatic way. Its not about sentiments, relations or public opinion for him. Its about what is right. This sequence was pivotal in another way...because it made us believe that when the truth about Dev will come forth he will do the same. 

Even now, when we for sure know that Geet and baby will be fine courtesy the spoilers, I somehow have the belief that the situation will be handled by MSk in the same pragmatic way. We have already seen the precap, where he is praying to God, not to bring him to such cross-roads. He will take a decision in a way that a man of his calibre should do. 

Just keeping the fingers crossed that CVs do not forget the Ma(a)n they created and take the oft-ill-used mis-carriage track to unnecessary lengths or succumb to unwanted drama forgetting the fact that its we the youth who watch the show devotedly. And we want to see a show with progress not regress!!

Btw...Thanx for the credit๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by jazzerette - 13 years ago
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: drdee142

Love what you wrote (highlighted in red), so true all these feelings, this emotions this faith & optismism can be experienced by Maan only because of Geet, this is her gift to him, her love made him open his heart to all these wonderful emotions.

You know inspite of all our criticism of the CV's we have to thank them for giving us such amazing characters like Maan & Geet & for allowing us to live the Maaneet experience.๐Ÿ˜Š

And it's only because of GHSP that I joined GF and met such wonderful friends like you, Hima, Nandita, Ash, Samata....oh and all my GF buddies. Oh me turning sentimental and can't think of all the other names. I better stop now๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh Dee...there is nothing wrong to be sentimental...we all are in one accord for our love for Maaneet....You R right Geet has brought so many wonderful emotions in Maan's life and because of them we also experience so many shades of love and togetherness.๐Ÿค— togetherness with them and with each other.
whitepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarrm

Whitepearl your posts are really good.  Maan has such an impellant power about him, his principles are so rock solid that Maan is not gonna compromise on giving a choice between Geet and the Baby. Geet is his life and the baby is Geet's reason to survive. On what basis can he make any choice, for even he, as much as he loves her, cannot choose his love over her love for her unborn child.

This is the reason why even while the largely illogical drama unfolds, his newly budding but just as intense faith in the almighty, will workd wonders to save both of them. Losing the baby is not an option yet. Not like this. It is also sending the wrong message across to the wider audience. Evil cannot prevail over goodness. The baby, if it has to go, will have to go by other means, not because Brij succeededpartly in his efforts to harm Geet and or the baby. Also what kind of marriage will it lead to if that happens. Where bad omens go, this is the worst form of bad omen to experience just before a wedding and still expect the wedding and the sangeet and the festivities to go on schedule. Geet is most certainly not that fickle or superficial. She will be devastated and it will not take her a few days this time to get over her devastation if she is to lose the child. I hope to God CVs take this into consideration. Dont want to start this wedding with such a bad taste in mouth, naaah.

This is my take on the entire scene that may unfold in tonights episode. 

I agree dear they cannot marry under the shadow of a death and that too their child's...this is a passing phase with a divine purpose to revive Maan's trust before he take Geet into marriage before God.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwww amazing post!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.............Maan and Geet were destinied to meet and now they have created an eternal saga......they r truly divine couple and soulmates in every sense.......v have seen every kind of bond and feelings between them..........Maan and Geet have taught each other to live once again smile once again trust care and love once again...........each other' strength makes it up for each other' weakness.........in this way both complete each other๐Ÿ˜Š............u r absolutely right Maan is a youth icon and i will be not wrong if i said that v all admire respect love salute and even worship MAANEET๐Ÿ˜Š........MAANEET have some magic in them which cannot be explained in words but everythinng about them becomes like an icon for us..........Now let MAANEET with their angel have a life where reality would be more blissful than any dream๐Ÿ˜Š...........i seriously don't have words to say how thankful i'm to lovely MAANEET and MAANEETIANS of GF for making my life so colourful fun positive and changing my outlook towards life........love u all.....hugzzzzzzzzzzZ Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
whitepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

nice post...i hope they dont damage the show by killing the baby or making maan making any selfish decision...but even if he chooses geet over the baby...he will lose geet nywyz because geet will never forgive him...

maan must never forget that even if geet is his entire world and the most imp person in his life...but for geet the baby will always be her first priority...

i guess the only way out for maan is wat u wrote varsha...maan must tell the doc to try and save both mother and child and if at all she has to save one...then let her do wat she thinks is the best medically....

I trust Lord is there to take care......Cv's should keep that in mind.
whitepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

even i feel both baby and geet will be alright...and maan will not have to chose...

I pray .....and thanks for replying nandini......Your name remind me of Ash of HDDC