India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan - the youth icon...live by his own rules

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Hey friends...I know there was are so many topics going on criticizing CV's choice of twist including mine but this is for  a very different reason...during our discussion Jazz made a very valid point that this is a youth oriented show and why are they spoiling it with Saas- bahu drama tactic....so I decided to make this post just to salute and encourage our youth icon Maan...a successful business man, self-made and confident, loving and caring, giving and sacrificing, protecting and shepherding....Doc has given him a test of his life....A choice that will break him both ways...It is now him to decide which way is more damaging...and He has to decide on a less torturing path. Will he be able to take it? 

We don't mind twist and turns but yes mindless twist and turns are unacceptable. This was a youth drama and I hope they will not let anything happen to Baby or Geet. Maan has become a youth icon and I hope he will take a wise decision. Youth is known for their risk taking ability and Maan would also take the risk and will not chose Geet over the baby...He will choose both Baby and Geet and tell Doc to go on and try to save both....He is Maan Singh Khurana...He does not compromise. He makes his own rules and play the game as he desires even with the destiny. Now he has God on his side so who can be against him.

Note: Some of U may feel whitepearl is back in her pro Maan self.....but sorry yaaroon can't help it.

Edited by whitepearl - 06 January 2011 at 2:23am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

itzangellmukadam12345678ALINANADuttamann80Nandita5coasta_70sksgabina03SilentMelodyramita_nayaljazzerettelovetheserialramaheshiMadz..VeenaGcian..drdee142IndigoBluesmeravigilisoRituparnaaWeAimToPleasemaaniqraSilentsoulRajeevGurtiFanadoremevirgosptrnonanditasingh-Mayu-saanjh11bobby13rocksdewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
such a wonderful post varsha.thanks for this post dear.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearluntamedtigressdrdee142dewdropred

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

such a wonderful post varsha.thanks for this post dear.
i second uSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Varsha all I can say is my sixth sense is saying both Papa Singh Khurana,Baby Singh Khurana n Mama Singh Khurana all will be safe as it happened several times before.LOL

So I made a point that I wont take it seriously any more.....as the Miracle is again gonna happen for sure.LOL

P.S.Loved ur topic title a lot.Pro-Maan is nt wrong uno.Akhir uska Jadoo hi aisa hai...ke sabko deewana banade.....Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlSilentMelodyramita_nayaluntamedtigressdrdee142maanmeet1sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

yes varsha ... agree ... nice post ... & hope maan says some thing like what u mentioned if he really needs to answer that question ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressdrdee142ramahesh

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Hey friends...I know there was are so many topics going on criticizing CV's choice of twist including mine but this is for  a very different reason...during our discussion Jazz made a very valid point that this is a youth oriented show and why are they spoiling it with Saas- bahu drama tactic....so I decided to make this post just to salute and encourage our youth icon Maan...a successful business man, self-made and confident, loving and caring, giving and sacrificing, protecting and shepherding....Doc has given her a test of his life....A choice that will break him both ways...It is now him to decide which way is more damaging...and He has to decide on a less torturing path. Will he be able to take it? 

We don't mind twist and turns but yes mindless twist and turns are unacceptable. This was a youth drama and I hope they will not let anything happen to Baby or Geet. Maan has become a youth icon and I hope he will take a wise decision. Youth is known for her risk taking ability and Maan would also take the risk and will not chose Geet over the baby...He will choose both Baby and Geet and tell Doc to go on and try to save both....He is Maan Singh Khurana...He does not compromise. He make his own rules and play the game as he desires even with the destiny. Now he has God on his side so who can be against him.

Note: Some of U may feel whitepearl is back in her pro Maan self.....but sorry yaaroon can't help it.

VarshaaaaHug

Amazing PostClapClap

Thanks A Ton For The Post!

Well Maan Singh Khurana is a guy who lives by his own words and is a man of principles. He truly is a youth icon; an enigma when he decided to accept geet with her past; without letting her feel the pain. I am in awe of this man!

I guess his love and firm belief and also that he is believing in god; Both Geet and the baby will survive. He will make it sure that the doctors save the two. His world will turn upside down if he losses their baby!

Just my point of view. I hope you agree!

N i am locing the old MSK lover Varsha backLOL

Love
Mayu<3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlRituparnaadrdee142sptrno

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
WELL SAID varsha..Clap
agree with u!!!

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Well said Varsha, Maan is definitely a youth icon and a self made one. He has always lived by his own rules but never compromised on his principles, his love for Geet may have mellowed him but he still is Maan Singh Khurana and he will always do what is right. "What a guy" just couldn't resist saying that.

I know it may not come to the situation where he has to make a choice between the baby & Geet as we all know that first of all he wouldn't choose one over the other.

But thankfully this situation will not be put to him and his amazing love and his goodness & his newly found faith in God will tide both Maan & Geet through this crisis.

You are so right he now has God on his side so who can go against him.

Maan we love you and Geet you are our special sweetheart, all we want to see is a beautiful wedding and all those beautiful anticipated Maaneet moments during the wedding and after the marriage. Hopefully we don't have to wait longSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrno

Go to top