Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

verode totally agree. they are really  unbearable.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishpreet

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I CANT TOLERATE ANNIE ARJUN SCENES ANY MORE....
hemvb Senior Member
hemvb
hemvb

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minga

Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

heyy yaarr Iam sorry but I don't agreee with u I love maneet and I know the show is about them but Iam glad  we got them in the show it brings freshness in the show and also takes pressure of gurti.Plus iam loving arjun and annie scenes I know many of u think they r being romantic when geet was in hospital but they did all they can to get to the hospital its not like they just sat there and plus annie was admiring the fact arjun is trying so hard to get her to the hospital I meann if a man helped u iin times of trouble  and is getting u to ur destination and u can't help him in anyway u could atleast admire the fact he is taking u there  .Plus i love annie her maan like attitude her relationship with geet ,maan,dadi and aslo her relationship with arjun.they r new different type of couple they didn't bickre a lot ,they already like each other both r egoistic people same personailty i loves the scene when arjun followed annie in the car he looked at her and then when she looked back he ignored herr she turned aroud he started driving backwards itttt was chu sweet even though they both r so similar and both get angry its still cute how arjun follows annie around at night bcz he cares for herrr there is so much more i can write an essay I replayed their scene like 50 times no jokesss my I wasted so much youtube usage lol but I don't regret it haha and also I love their background music I find it very charming PLUS I want someone to be there for maan geet wedding someone close to them how cute will be the scenes between maan and annie during the wedding I mean she could tease maneet find them sneaking into each other rooms at nightt catch themm the bro sis love will be to cute and also geet annie = <3 <3 on the screen the two r such great friends and annie is a postive character and who knows she might even turn arjun postive as well.Plus I really like the fact both of them of screen like gurti so much Annie sorry don't know her real name says that gurmeet is like a brother to in reall lifee as well  that was soo cuteee I want more and more of them onscreen with maneet .arjun and maan equals fire onscreen also if ur going to say to me the trps r going down bcz of them thast not the reason bcz  we still get maneet and more then arjun and annie the whole reason the trp is down is bcz of the bloppers and how slow the story is moving foward just wait for the wedding trackk and get readyy to see he magical maneet the cermonies the whole ritualsss cant wait
btwww love mannet and arjun and annie
iam sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling

finallay someone i fully agree with you i watch there scenes so many times too plus i get if people want to express their opinion but sum go beyond a line

finally i got someone with whom i can share my love for annie-arjun...
i like their jodi.. its kinda refreshing... it has a more modern touch to it..
nowadays girls tend to be very straightforward and if they like a guy they would not hesitate to be the one to ask him out or to let him know that they like him...
also love annie's and arjun's attitude.. as you said they have same personalities and their ego tend to clash..
from today's epi, its clear that arjun has fallen for annie and he'll defo turn positive now :)

minga

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

TongueArjun and Annie are like fire and water.  Arjun has a charm of his own and seems cushioned enough to take Annies ego with much thought.  Annie is pure Khurana Khandan, tough and wilful, focussed and snazzy.  I am beginning to love the pair.  O Yes. That snappy music with the aaaaaahh! gives the zing to their romance.  Annie is learning the tricks of acting and Arjun is a mature dude.  So what the stars! Give them a break and let them act it out, to their best ability. Guys and gals! Temporary characters last a few episodes making way for new ones with parallel tracks.  So savour all the salt, spice and the theeka with a wee bit of water!  Enjoy!

Am also waiting for the dhamaka episodes to follow with the Sangeet.  And gosh! sigh! WinkSheila ka jawaini no...!! And Maan to wed  GeetClap in an unusually spectacular wayDay Dreaming.  Fully and totally breathlessly waiting....

minga

ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@verode
i m with u
they r yukkkkkkkk
thats it
annie that bhaingi girl
wat to say
irritating,nonsense,no acting ability,desperate woman
minga Senior Member
minga
minga

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemvb

Originally posted by minga

Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

heyy yaarr Iam sorry but I don't agreee with u I love maneet and I know the show is about them but Iam glad  we got them in the show it brings freshness in the show and also takes pressure of gurti.Plus iam loving arjun and annie scenes I know many of u think they r being romantic when geet was in hospital but they did all they can to get to the hospital its not like they just sat there and plus annie was admiring the fact arjun is trying so hard to get her to the hospital I meann if a man helped u iin times of trouble  and is getting u to ur destination and u can't help him in anyway u could atleast admire the fact he is taking u there  .Plus i love annie her maan like attitude her relationship with geet ,maan,dadi and aslo her relationship with arjun.they r new different type of couple they didn't bickre a lot ,they already like each other both r egoistic people same personailty i loves the scene when arjun followed annie in the car he looked at her and then when she looked back he ignored herr she turned aroud he started driving backwards itttt was chu sweet even though they both r so similar and both get angry its still cute how arjun follows annie around at night bcz he cares for herrr there is so much more i can write an essay I replayed their scene like 50 times no jokesss my I wasted so much youtube usage lol but I don't regret it haha and also I love their background music I find it very charming PLUS I want someone to be there for maan geet wedding someone close to them how cute will be the scenes between maan and annie during the wedding I mean she could tease maneet find them sneaking into each other rooms at nightt catch themm the bro sis love will be to cute and also geet annie = <3 <3 on the screen the two r such great friends and annie is a postive character and who knows she might even turn arjun postive as well.Plus I really like the fact both of them of screen like gurti so much Annie sorry don't know her real name says that gurmeet is like a brother to in reall lifee as well  that was soo cuteee I want more and more of them onscreen with maneet .arjun and maan equals fire onscreen also if ur going to say to me the trps r going down bcz of them thast not the reason bcz  we still get maneet and more then arjun and annie the whole reason the trp is down is bcz of the bloppers and how slow the story is moving foward just wait for the wedding trackk and get readyy to see he magical maneet the cermonies the whole ritualsss cant wait
btwww love mannet and arjun and annie
iam sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling

finallay someone i fully agree with you i watch there scenes so many times too plus i get if people want to express their opinion but sum go beyond a line

finally i got someone with whom i can share my love for annie-arjun...
i like their jodi.. its kinda refreshing... it has a more modern touch to it..
nowadays girls tend to be very straightforward and if they like a guy they would not hesitate to be the one to ask him out or to let him know that they like him...
also love annie's and arjun's attitude.. as you said they have same personalities and their ego tend to clash..
from today's epi, its clear that arjun has fallen for annie and he'll defo turn positive now :)

im also glad that there are fans of this jodi too i just dont get the h8 luving the jodi

n 2dai scene was wow when he told what he was feeling but we as viewers know he is here to do summet bad hopefully will turn good in time
Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
i hate both the AAs!!! i feel they're just here to take the pressure off gurti and nothing else, and annie? OMG! bad acting!!!!
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
CVS dun ruin maaneet wedding rasama by using aa ROMANCE IN BETWEEN!!!
Even adi pink were better
I dun know why u needed to show their lovetrack sooo unnecessary!!!!! Yuck!!
n LOL i thought NT wud want to ruin maaneet wedding right even arjun? did he forget y he was here?
wow..AA u guys SUCK YOU GUYS CAN NEVER BE or portray maan n geet's story EVER!!

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top