India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

AA DIGUSTING:Note PG1

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THOSE 2 THINKS AS ROMIO JULIET OF THEMSELVES . SO MUCH DISGUSTING THEY ARE THAT DAY BY DAY THEY ARE BECOMING THE NONSENSE OF THE SHOW. I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHERS BUT FOR ME THEY ARE WELL AWAY TO TOLERATE 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nucleusofloveishpreetfatim30mausam19untamedtigressDesi_Girl1991sun-naaaaaaaaablackb28

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
dont worry verode, every1 on this forum will and surely agree to you including me!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..blackb28

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
actually arjun i dont mind, but anne and her acting and her walking (she wades like a duck) i cant tolerate...did she pay the cvs some money to cast her in this show...who would pay her and put her in any show????her acting in yday's epi was yuck!!!!the way she was looking at arjun was not love, it was the expression of a wh**e (pardon the word)....

..VeenaGcian..blackb28

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
**Mod's note**

If the post is about Arjun and Annie's character criticism ,then its fine since constructive criticism is allowed in our forum...but make sure there is no actor bashing happening hereSmile

Geet DT

noe23fatim30

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by verode

THOSE 2 THINKS AS ROMIO JULIET OF THEMSELVES . SO MUCH DISGUSTING THEY ARE THAT DAY BY DAY THEY ARE BECOMING THE NONSENSE OF THE SHOW. I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHERS BUT FOR ME THEY ARE WELL AWAY TO TOLERATE 
  Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
heyy yaarr Iam sorry but I don't agreee with u I love maneet and I know the show is about them but Iam glad  we got them in the show it brings freshness in the show and also takes pressure of gurti.Plus iam loving arjun and annie scenes I know many of u think they r being romantic when geet was in hospital but they did all they can to get to the hospital its not like they just sat there and plus annie was admiring the fact arjun is trying so hard to get her to the hospital I meann if a man helped u iin times of trouble  and is getting u to ur destination and u can't help him in anyway u could atleast admire the fact he is taking u there  .Plus i love annie her maan like attitude her relationship with geet ,maan,dadi and aslo her relationship with arjun.they r new different type of couple they didn't bickre a lot ,they already like each other both r egoistic people same personailty i loves the scene when arjun followed annie in the car he looked at her and then when she looked back he ignored herr she turned aroud he started driving backwards itttt was chu sweet even though they both r so similar and both get angry its still cute how arjun follows annie around at night bcz he cares for herrr there is so much more i can write an essay I replayed their scene like 50 times no jokesss my I wasted so much youtube usage lol but I don't regret it haha and also I love their background music I find it very charming PLUS I want someone to be there for maan geet wedding someone close to them how cute will be the scenes between maan and annie during the wedding I mean she could tease maneet find them sneaking into each other rooms at nightt catch themm the bro sis love will be to cute and also geet annie = <3 <3 on the screen the two r such great friends and annie is a postive character and who knows she might even turn arjun postive as well.Plus I really like the fact both of them of screen like gurti so much Annie sorry don't know her real name says that gurmeet is like a brother to in reall lifee as well  that was soo cuteee I want more and more of them onscreen with maneet .arjun and maan equals fire onscreen also if ur going to say to me the trps r going down bcz of them thast not the reason bcz  we still get maneet and more then arjun and annie the whole reason the trp is down is bcz of the bloppers and how slow the story is moving foward just wait for the wedding trackk and get readyy to see he magical maneet the cermonies the whole ritualsss cant wait
btwww love mannet and arjun and annie
iam sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling

mingahemvb

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I think Annie was great yesterday especially when she called Maan on the phone and consoled him about Geet and the baby.

I actually had tears in my eyes.....which didn't happen when Maan was praying to the Goddess.

As for Arjun, he's a good addition to the show but I have to agree with you, I don't like their jodi.

It just doesn't make sense to me....how does phataoing Annie help in his revenge against Maan?

If they had show his unwilling attraction for her and him fighting it tooth and nail, then I may have been able to accept it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minga

minga Senior Member
minga
minga

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

heyy yaarr Iam sorry but I don't agreee with u I love maneet and I know the show is about them but Iam glad  we got them in the show it brings freshness in the show and also takes pressure of gurti.Plus iam loving arjun and annie scenes I know many of u think they r being romantic when geet was in hospital but they did all they can to get to the hospital its not like they just sat there and plus annie was admiring the fact arjun is trying so hard to get her to the hospital I meann if a man helped u iin times of trouble  and is getting u to ur destination and u can't help him in anyway u could atleast admire the fact he is taking u there  .Plus i love annie her maan like attitude her relationship with geet ,maan,dadi and aslo her relationship with arjun.they r new different type of couple they didn't bickre a lot ,they already like each other both r egoistic people same personailty i loves the scene when arjun followed annie in the car he looked at her and then when she looked back he ignored herr she turned aroud he started driving backwards itttt was chu sweet even though they both r so similar and both get angry its still cute how arjun follows annie around at night bcz he cares for herrr there is so much more i can write an essay I replayed their scene like 50 times no jokesss my I wasted so much youtube usage lol but I don't regret it haha and also I love their background music I find it very charming PLUS I want someone to be there for maan geet wedding someone close to them how cute will be the scenes between maan and annie during the wedding I mean she could tease maneet find them sneaking into each other rooms at nightt catch themm the bro sis love will be to cute and also geet annie = <3 <3 on the screen the two r such great friends and annie is a postive character and who knows she might even turn arjun postive as well.Plus I really like the fact both of them of screen like gurti so much Annie sorry don't know her real name says that gurmeet is like a brother to in reall lifee as well  that was soo cuteee I want more and more of them onscreen with maneet .arjun and maan equals fire onscreen also if ur going to say to me the trps r going down bcz of them thast not the reason bcz  we still get maneet and more then arjun and annie the whole reason the trp is down is bcz of the bloppers and how slow the story is moving foward just wait for the wedding trackk and get readyy to see he magical maneet the cermonies the whole ritualsss cant wait
btwww love mannet and arjun and annie
iam sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling

finallay someone i fully agree with you i watch there scenes so many times too plus i get if people want to express their opinion but sum go beyond a line

Go to top