Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Tell me about it, the formatives.. ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH... KAPIL SIBAL, I AM GOING TO DRINK YOUR BLOOD ðŸ¤£ Speaking about which, has anyone seen the promo of 7 khoon maaf?
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No Avu...ur not scary rey....🤣🤣 some unknown ppl are
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah ization the world's stupidestestest FORMATIVESSSSS 😡 *ignore the extra s* srsly i'm with you....not gonna leave kapil sibal alive. Damn this CCE.

saat khoon maaf....really looking forward to it...I love PC!! didnt see the promo yet...

iHeartMoi thumbnail
I went to landmark on 5th thinking I would be the first one to but the mag amongst all of us but no, Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita were on the cover.. I almost shouted at the shopkeeper for not having kept the Jan issues in the shop :( Khali haath gaye the khaali haath aaye :( I still don't have the mag :(
Talking about desirable men, the whole bunch of showtime mags' issues of that month were on display ðŸ¤£ nobody had bought it ðŸ¤£

edit, oh i only corrected the grammatical mistakes ðŸ˜³
Edited by Ayesha.Ization - 13 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
7 khoon maaf all of a sudden why 😉
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why debo...can't we talk abt saat khoon maaf?? 🤣 is it anyway related to world's most chemistrilicious enemies?
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Avu, Hi 5 bud! That man.. I will kill him.. I WILL KILL HIM!! Okay I am getting hysterical, but I WILL KILL HIM!!!

@Debo, I have no idea where you're getting to..  i seriously don't ðŸ˜† what was that wink for? lol
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Enjoy drooling, mocking, adoring and discussing! 🤣🤣🤣 me going now

Debo i need to talk to you...i'll cal you tomm....theres stuff i need to tell ya 🤣 ðŸ¤—

bye
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
u know there can be a lot analogies behind tat also 😉...i mean i toh died more than 7 times watching some creatures in MJHT tat i defo cannot maaf them 😳
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL...............desirable...........yeah right...........ppl wud have been terrified seeing the cover page..........who will buy that................

Btw Mohit and Sanaya, actually need to behave like dignified individuals, given that so many young kids like them...........they are setting a wrong example.........

and this is contructive criticism