India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

~Important: Please Read~

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
My name is Megha, but you can call me Meg.

I spend most of my time writing fanfics, poems and basically just being weird. I've made a lot of friends here. Smile But this thread is not about me, though I would have loved to do more Meg-Gungaan. LOL

This thread is concerning the recent problems posed by members as far as TL is concerned...so here's just clarifying your doubts.

Q:TL is boring/I hate TL/Other shows are much better A:I would just like to say that everyone is entitled to their opinions. So just like you want others to understand your undying hate and annoyance for TL and its supposedly stupid tracks, you should also understand our undying love and tolerance for it. Smile Q:Ritesh is so hot/Why can't he be the hero/Ritesh Taani marriage should happen
  • A: I'm extremely sorry but in the promos, as well as the opening shot before the episode begins, they show Anurag and Taani together. Also, even in the present, that is mental asylum track, Taani is shown married-agreed-and yet only loves Onu. Now call Taani stupid, annoying or Mrs. Ritesh, the fact does not change that she loves only Onu. And she herself said he's her husband. I'm not saying this because I'm a Taanu lover, but I'm saying this based on pure factual details. If you want go on YouTube and watch the mental asylum scene-you might even change your opinion after seeing paagal onu. WinkDay Dreaming Also(Thanks Biraj aka KDMHMD fan) the show was announced with Taanu as the leads...I guess there is another show..aapke liye?? Smile
If you have any more questions or doubts, please ask me or the other members. We will answer your questions in the most dignified way possible.

Also, do not forget there is always the Help Desk if you somehow feel that this thread is not the appropriate platform for your queries. Smile The link can be found here-

Peace guys-remember, TL is all about spreading the love-aapke liye. LOL

Also, please do not use abusive language, mean comments or personal attacks, or comparisons with XYZ actor/actresses to make your point.

Mods: Do read, comment and make sticky if you like it..or suggest any neccessary changes...Smile

Smile Heart Megs.

In addition to above:

There is a Devt Team to look around, if you feel anything offensive then do not forget to hit the Reported Posts button and they will look into the matters..any issues can be brought down to them....if anything offensive is found then the warning levels be raised , Also pls keep in mind do not discuss repeated topics often..it will be closed without any noticesEmbarrassed.

Regards,
Resham
TL DT

Edited by IndigoBlues - 06 January 2011 at 2:13am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

amithume_neelamsharmeeliBlueSpiritminaz296Shaily.-Riyal-deeps07-Anu13-premeeristryOsprisshowmanasi_31mi7chimessoapsudsTani91-Rinki-mishti_17Curlylockssita11

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
fantastic megz..Cool
tere liye humesha anutaani keliye the aur rahenge!!...Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesLubz.TaAnumishti_17Curlylocks

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
To all the TL haters...This thread was made...sirf tere liye LOL

My God, we're a fandom that takes the show title TERRIFICALLY seriously! LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

me_neelamsharmeeliBlueSpiritsoapsudsIndigoBlues-Rinki-Curlylocks

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
atleast its a relief lizzy...

Edited by deeps07 - 06 January 2011 at 1:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaaIndigoBluesCurlylocks

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
meg i also wanted to add to ur question 2 and its answer......this show was announced with Anuraag and taani as the leads........in case u missed that and wanted to watch a show with ritesh as the lead.....then maybe u stumbled upon the wrong show?
.....maybe there is another show aapke liye....which meets all your requirements?

lizzie i loved what u saidLOL

and all u guys of the bashing and hating ilk.....all these days it was.....
"tere liye hum hain jiye hothon ko siye".........but now we have let our megzy loose......she is unstoppable......so watch outLOL

Edited by KDHMDfan - 06 January 2011 at 2:13am

deeps07IndigoBluesCurlylocks

sudhakarshetty Newbie
sudhakarshetty
sudhakarshetty

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
dear meg,

i like all actors of tere liye. but i truly think the serial has becm interesting in the last two weeks and i personaly think its a lot to do W*H ritesh... actor nikhil arya. he brings ina  lto of interest in the episodes tht he comes in. moreso last two weeks whn he's been thr throughout and everythng hs focused around him. the hero-heroine are anurag-taani no doubt. but i just think the drama owing to ritesh and acting by nikhil arya hs contributed immensely.

Elizabeth Darcydeeps07IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhakarshetty

dear meg,

i like all actors of tere liye. but i truly think the serial has becm interesting in the last two weeks and i personaly think its a lot to do W*H ritesh... actor nikhil arya. he brings ina  lto of interest in the episodes tht he comes in. moreso last two weeks whn he's been thr throughout and everythng hs focused around him. the hero-heroine are anurag-taani no doubt. but i just think the drama owing to ritesh and acting by nikhil arya hs contributed immensely.

Thanks sudhakar for expressing your opinion nicely...Smile Yep, I agree Nikhil is a fantastic actor and he is doing a great job as Ritesh. However, I was only trying to say that people should perhaps stop requesting him to be the male lead..but as a villain he is awesome...Big smile If he turns positive in the future, no problems..we just want Taanu to be together...Smile However, otherwise I agree, he is doing a great job...Smile

meg.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
thanks indigo
this thread was much needed
hope now all the jealous ppl who keep coming to tere liye forum for creating chaos get sum piece of brains !!!Smile

Go to top