Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MEDIA firing on ARJA / CVS on KRIYA (Page 2)

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

MEDIA firing on ARJA / CVS on KRIYA

Media ruinning our hottest Jodi ArJa

I think media are trying to remove ArJa's Charm from their fans's views that's why they keep making fake news about Arhaan and Pooja without any proof. First stupid SBS fought with our hot hut hunk Arry & said he is a phsyco and need to consult with doctor, then they came on Pooja and said she is in goa and again this week he is on Arhaan, they keep repeating same clips of ArJa on news. Why they keep interfering in their Personal life too much. They are willing to remove ArJa's charm because they both were on top in 2010 & for me there is no comparison of ArJa with any Star Plus or Color or any other TV Jodi. Arhaan and Pooja are the best in all. Don't you think it's a complete Politics against ArJa. I have some reasons to say this. Our show has won non stop all best serial awards in all awards, but our leading pair have won only in Star Parivaar Awards (Star Plus 13 June 2010) How it possible that No Indian Television Academy Awards for ArJa (Star Plus 21 Nov 2010), No Indian Telly Awards for ArJa (Colors TV 05 Dec 2010), No BSE Awards for ArJa (Star Plus 31 Dec 2010)

Cvs ruinning our leading characters KriYa

Cvs are ruinning both our leading characters, somedays before they were ruinning our hot hunk Krish's character & now they are ruinning Prats's Character too and we IF fans are blaming our leading Arry & Poo which is totally wrong. I am just talking ten percent of KriYa fans who are blaming them. I also angry on Prats the way she behaved in temple it was totally wrong. Krish was looking educated against Prats in temple. First she should deliver that dialogues which Baba's delivered  "that marriage is not a game its not easy to break up". How can she forgive her so easily

nice post dear  Clap    ,,,,,,,,as a kriya/ arja fan we need not worry Day Dreamingb'caz media doent hve solid proof Thumbs Downagainst arhaan and avantika and mor over the way he told UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyon the couch wit koel tat;;;;;;;;; he doesnt wnt 2 mingle up nor he 's dating wit avantikaWacko 
yup i am also thinkg same..... wen i saw  y'day epi the explantion wich krish has told 2 aruchi s supposed 2 delevired by prats it make sme sence ,,, c.v r portraying pratigy character  day by day disgustng,,,,,,,she s always rights wat ever method she adopt for her sis help ,,,,,,,,  

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
sooooooo true.....bur for us its always ArJa/KriYa forever...........
kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

I think media are trying to remove ArJa's Charm from their fans's views that's why they keep making fake news about Arhaan and Pooja without any proof. First stupid SBS fought with our hot hut hunk Arry & said he is a phsyco and need to consult with doctor, then they came on Pooja and said she is in goa and again this week he is on Arhaan, they keep repeating same clips of ArJa on news. Why they keep interfering in their Personal life too much. They are willing to remove ArJa's charm because they both were on top in 2010 & for me there is no comparison of ArJa with any Star Plus or Color or any other TV Jodi. Arhaan and Pooja are the best in all. Don't you think it's a complete Politics against ArJa. I have some reasons to say this. Our show has won non stop all best serial awards in all awards, but our leading pair have won only in Star Parivaar Awards (Star Plus 13 June 2010) How it possible that No Indian Television Academy Awards for ArJa (Star Plus 21 Nov 2010), No Indian Telly Awards for ArJa (Colors TV 05 Dec 2010), No BSE Awards for ArJa (Star Plus 31 Dec 2010)

Cvs are ruinning both our leading characters, somedays before they were ruinning our hot hunk Krish's character & now they are ruinning Prats's Character too and we IF fans are blaming our leading Arry & Poo which is totally wrong. I am just talking ten percent of KriYa fans who are blaming them. I also angry on Prats the way she behaved in temple it was totally wrong. Krish was looking educated against Prats in temple. First she should deliver that dialogues which Baba's delivered  "that marriage is not a game its not easy to break up". How can she forgive her so easily

i totally agree wid ya, the news are doing it on purpose. and the cv's are making kriya loose their charm, and this week for me they have lost that charm, due to p's behaviour.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

i totally agree wid ya, the news are doing it on purpose. and the cv's are making kriya loose their charm, and this week for me they have lost that charm, due to p's behaviour.
As far as Arhaan and Pooja are concerned - they are doing a perfect portrayal of the character, that the cv's are asking them to portray. Both these actors are good. Arhaan rocks and so does Pooja, but arhaan rocks more. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

na9na

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

As far as Arhaan and Pooja are concerned - they are doing a perfect portrayal of the character, that the cv's are asking them to portray. Both these actors are good. Arhaan rocks and so does Pooja, but arhaan rocks morEmbarrassede.
sooo true carisma,,,Thumbs Up,,,, ya they r dng perfect job esp arhaanClapClap;;;;may be c.v wnt 2 show after helping her sis she may lose krish CryCry/ she may hve 2 choose  either krish or her fmy ,,,,,,, i think after arushi and kesar track... may be story focused on kriya and may be she realises her mistakes and focus on krish after al it s daily serial they hve 2 stay for long witout losing trp .......c.v  know  wel tat kriya s ther trump cardStar PartyStarand wit out them serial will not run ;;;;;;majority viewers watch 4 arhaan or for kriya story ,,,,,, present story track doesnt like by viewers but still they watch becuz of arhaan and kriya,,,,,,,  still i hve  hope  Day Dreaming

Go to top