Pratigya

MEDIA firing on ARJA / CVS on KRIYA

Posted: 13 years ago

MEDIA firing on ARJA / CVS on KRIYA

Media ruinning our hottest Jodi ArJa

I think media are trying to remove ArJa's Charm from their fans's views that's why they keep making fake news about Arhaan and Pooja without any proof. First stupid SBS fought with our hot hut hunk Arry & said he is a phsyco and need to consult with doctor, then they came on Pooja and said she is in goa and again this week he is on Arhaan, they keep repeating same clips of ArJa on news. Why they keep interfering in their Personal life too much. They are willing to remove ArJa's charm because they both were on top in 2010 & for me there is no comparison of ArJa with any Star Plus or Color or any other TV Jodi. Arhaan and Pooja are the best in all. Don't you think it's a complete Politics against ArJa. I have some reasons to say this. Our show has won non stop all best serial awards in all awards, but our leading pair have won only in Star Parivaar Awards (Star Plus 13 June 2010) How it possible that No Indian Television Academy Awards for ArJa (Star Plus 21 Nov 2010), No Indian Telly Awards for ArJa (Colors TV 05 Dec 2010), No BSE Awards for ArJa (Star Plus 31 Dec 2010)

Cvs ruinning our leading characters KriYa

Cvs are ruinning both our leading characters, somedays before they were ruinning our hot hunk Krish's character & now they are ruinning Prats's Character too and we IF fans are blaming our leading Arry & Poo which is totally wrong. I am just talking ten percent of KriYa fans who are blaming them. I also angry on Prats the way she behaved in temple it was totally wrong. Krish was looking educated against Prats in temple. First she should deliver that dialogues which Baba's delivered  "that marriage is not a game its not easy to break up". How can she forgive her so easily

Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goody Goody thread...❀️
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaara ur title freaked me out... bt good post yaar... πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘Edited by kriya_sruthi - 13 years ago
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wel said 2222222222222222 much of politics in galmour world
KP_Marina thumbnail
yes ur right.even i agree wid u.media has no video clip related to Arry and Hundal but still they keep on saying that they are datig....how foolish is that....Its a plot against arry.....
telstra thumbnail
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ take a bow dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘too good bery bery nice thoughts humray dilki awaz
telstra thumbnail
u know dear i am wondering where were u before beta keep supporting our arja like this πŸ˜›we arjans are with you now keep writing such optimistic posts u dont know how much u made me happy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ God bless you
KP_Marina thumbnail
Arja/Kriya ki nayya ab Arja/kriya fans he bacha saktay hain.coz media tu peechhay perr chuka hai dono bachon kay.....
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2010

MEDIA firing on ARJA / CVS on KRIYA

Media ruinning our hottest Jodi ArJa

I think media are trying to remove ArJa's Charm from their fans's views that's why they keep making fake news about Arhaan and Pooja without any proof. First stupid SBS fought with our hot hut hunk Arry & said he is a phsyco and need to consult with doctor, then they came on Pooja and said she is in goa and again this week he is on Arhaan, they keep repeating same clips of ArJa on news. Why they keep interfering in their Personal life too much. They are willing to remove ArJa's charm because they both were on top in 2010 & for me there is no comparison of ArJa with any Star Plus or Color or any other TV Jodi. Arhaan and Pooja are the best in all. Don't you think it's a complete Politics against ArJa. I have some reasons to say this. Our show has won non stop all best serial awards in all awards, but our leading pair have won only in Star Parivaar Awards (Star Plus 13 June 2010) How it possible that No Indian Television Academy Awards for ArJa (Star Plus 21 Nov 2010), No Indian Telly Awards for ArJa (Colors TV 05 Dec 2010), No BSE Awards for ArJa (Star Plus 31 Dec 2010)

Cvs ruinning our leading characters KriYa

Cvs are ruinning both our leading characters, somedays before they were ruinning our hot hunk Krish's character & now they are ruinning Prats's Character too and we IF fans are blaming our leading Arry & Poo which is totally wrong. I am just talking ten percent of KriYa fans who are blaming them. I also angry on Prats the way she behaved in temple it was totally wrong. Krish was looking educated against Prats in temple. First she should deliver that dialogues which Baba's delivered  "that marriage is not a game its not easy to break up". How can she forgive her so easily

nice post dear  πŸ‘    ,,,,,,,,as a kriya/ arja fan we need not worry πŸ˜b'caz media doent hve solid proof πŸ‘ŽπŸΌagainst arhaan and avantika and mor over the way he told πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”on the couch wit koel tat;;;;;;;;; he doesnt wnt 2 mingle up nor he 's dating wit avantika 
yup i am also thinkg same..... wen i saw  y'day epi the explantion wich krish has told 2 aruchi s supposed 2 delevired by prats it make sme sence ,,, c.v r portraying pratigy character  day by day disgustng,,,,,,,she s always rights wat ever method she adopt for her sis help ,,,,,,,,  
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sooooooo true.....bur for us its always ArJa/KriYa forever...........